who's in charge

Started by mudpuppy, April 09, 2013, 08:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudpuppy

Who in the world runs this county? I call the road dept and get the run around and told speak to commissioners but when you try to talk to them you get told talk to the county shop. So then you call back there ask a question an get treated like your stupid. I had to call 4 times just to get the run around and not have any question answer or anything fixed. I do not know who the people are in that building but they are extremely rude and unprofessional.  I understand they have protocol that they follow to do certain things an they have other jobs to do but come on I'm not stupid and do not like being treated like it when asking questions.

Birddog

It sounds like there more about them self, hell your County Commisioners don"t even know what there job is!!!

Bullwinkle

This prattle doesn't deserve the response I give.

The road department has done a great job to get our roads back to where they should be.

It takes time.

Varmit

Quote from: Bullwinkle on April 09, 2013, 06:54:53 PM
     This prattle doesn't deserve the response I give.

The road department has done a great job to get our roads back to where they should be.

It takes time.

It takes time??...Apparently not if you live around Howard!!  Or are "buddies" with the right people!  God forbid if you live around Grenola or Moline!  Can anyone please explain why the county would spend $50,000. on a low water crossing then not bother to do anything about the road the crossing is on?  Could anyone explain why it is that the longton or moline crews will get pulled off a project in their district to go help with a project in howard district, but never the other way around?
And whose dumbass idea was it to put rock on a road if there were plans to ditch that same road?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk