Video: Women Take Joe Biden’s Shotgun Advice, Hilarity Ensues…

Started by Warph, February 26, 2013, 09:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Buy a Shotgun.. Joe Biden Lying about the AR-15
....then again, nobody takes that fool's advice seriously.

Video: Women Take Joe Biden's Shotgun Advice, Hilarity Ensues...

Four very funny comments:

#1 - Is that a woman sitting next to Vice Dope Biden? Sure sounded like it!
Excellent video!

#2 - I thought the same thing- "When's your balls gonna drop pal?" 
Had to look closer to make sure it wasnt rachel madow, he looks like him. 
Almost the same haircut.

#3 - Maybe the chick who dropped the shotgun blew them off by accident. 
This video had me laughing my ass off!

#4 - This video just furthers the notion that the picture of Obuma with a shotgun was a fake. 
It would have knocked his ass down just like it did these women, because of how he was holding it...
not to mention taking his left ear off.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Joe Biden Very Confused About Gun Control...
....what the hell are you talking about, Joe

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Bullwinkle

I truly busted out laughing on several of these, especially the guy losing his pants.

Diane Amberg

Funny yes, potentially dangerous ,yes. Turning a girl loose without proper training is foolish! Not so funny, IMHO. I hope those girls got even later...somehow.

Warph

Believe it or not, I was thinking the same thing.  Funny, yes... but dangerous.  While the video does make the point that a shotgun isn't as easy to fire as one may think, it is obvious that no one prepared these ladies with what to expect.  I get the impression that they just let them fire it without any instruction or warning.  You could tell not one of them was shown how to stand with, hold on to, or fire any of those weapons... but it makes great YouTube vids.  But it's no way to win anyone to your side of the gun debate or to get your wife/girlfriend interested in the sport... or supporting your interest in it, for that matter
--Warph

-- Warph

Bullwinkle

Not just "potentially" dangerous, absolutely dangerous. First mistake was putting more than one shell in.

Why is it not a suprise that you think they need to retaliate. Where is the" put on big girl panties" and take responsibility for doing something they obviously knew little about. Oh, I forgot, that's the liberal view, blame it on someone else when you screw up.

Diane Amberg

They didn't care any more than to let the girls risk getting all bruised up?  or worse? Boy, you must hate all women to feel that way. You wanna risk doing that and having a girl get even in her way? Talk about dumb! Do you know how stupid saying it was her own fault sounds when she trusted he wouldn't let anything happent to her? No wonder women don't think men can be trusted! and you are one of them.! >:(

Bullwinkle

As I said, blame it on someone else. Who is "he" anyway? Were you there ? You have no knowledge of the circumstances. The women I know are not that ignorant, and learned to shoot and respect a gun as children.

" I can do it, really I can."

I've seen this kind of woman as well. I've also seen guys like the idiot who couldn't keep his pants up.

frawin

My 2 sons and my daughter all 3 learned to shoot at a young age and they are excellent shooters to this day. They learned on pistols, rifles and shotguns. My daughter Quail and dove hunted with me all of the time. She shot a 1100  20 gauge and was very good with it.

Diane Amberg

Exactly, and I have a feeling they, like most, were taught by a male. You?
Bull, keep trying.... ;D ;D ;D ;D You can see the men...you can hear the men...and I don't think "Allen" is the one girl's sister.    You must be really desperate! ;D ;D ;D ;D I'd insult you by calling you blind and deaf..but.... Sorry folks, I should have let that go. But.... ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) I laughed so hard I think I pulled something.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk