Interesting guests

Started by Janet Harrington, February 25, 2013, 07:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

I find it interesting that while I am reading and posting and reading and posting there are so many guests on here reading. It just blows my mind that someone can come on here and read, but they never post. I wouldn't be able to handle not being able to post. Oh my gosh.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

debid

I have never seen Ross logged in... he must be "hidden" or a guest.  BTW, I got your back sister... I just refuse to post on his thread ever again. 

Janet Harrington

jacksonpollochjr

Ross, is one of the folks that is signed on and falls in the hidden column. Anyone can check the box to do so. As far as guest goes those are just members that are reading and not signed on. I think that explains many of the guests and hidden folks. As for those guests that are not members I hope they are so compelled to sign up as members and speak their mind.

Bullwinkle

Back again, Sodbuster ?

Diane Amberg

Bullwinkle

Same way it would be obvious if you posted under another name. The majority of them would be quite long and say very little.

Diane Amberg

How does one do that? I have no idea.

Bullwinkle

Diane Amberg

I'm no computer expert. I know Ross swore someone else was posting under my name somehow. I didn't know it could be done nor did I think teresa would allow it.
bull-y for you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk