Gardening

Started by Growit1, February 12, 2013, 03:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

How did we get from the garden to the hog pen?

jarhead

Wilma,
Ask Diane. She's the one that started with the manure business. I think she's trying to run more people off the ELK county forum.

Diane Amberg

Jar, speak for yourself. You apologize  to Wilma and then can't let it go? There was no need to twist the subject when someone wanted to know why I was swatted again. 
Sorry Wilma. I was serious abut my comment about the birds. We get lots of bird pecks on Toms especially from Cardinals ,Catbirds and Blue Jays. The rude come backs were entirely uncalled for.
Hog pens? Ask Bull..... had to jump in. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I thought that nonsense was over. I didn't think they would attack me again..I won't put up with it. These are open threads. Nobody is restricted and nobody is expected to go away, just because of a few bullies. Wilma, I won't post again on here, but I'm not happy about it, believe me. Nobody is safe.

Wilma

It seems that the obit thread is the only thread that is safe.

Bullwinkle

Been picking lot's of good stuff.

Thank the Lord for this wonderful rain. Seems like the first July rain in at least two years.

upoladeb

this rain has sure helped the wild black berries,went from 1 here and there to clumps.

Wilma

Are the blackberries big this year?  We used to have some thornless blackberries and they got pretty big and were good, easy to pick.  I saw my sister drive in one day, but she didn't come to the door, so I went out.  She was picking and eating my blackberries.  They were good right off the vine.

upoladeb

the ones by the pond are as big as your thumb,they are the wild thorned kind,but are sweet and juicy.but my fingers are sore. gonna make jelly with tomarrows  bounty.

Bullwinkle

Lots up in the pasture, but I haven't been looking for them. Will have to see about them tomorrow. Been busy with hay and calves.

Usually bunches to be had, though trying to kill them back out of the open grass.

Delbert

Has anyone had in cantaloupe yet?  I have a lot but not ready yet.  Not sure why I haven't had any peppers yet.   Some haven't grown very much.   Thought I had them watered enough but the moisture may not have gotten far enough down.  The rains have sure helped.   I planted more corn yesterday and will plant beans , radishes and turnips. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk