Bar of Soap

Started by genealogynut, December 20, 2006, 08:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

You would have to wear a sock and put the bar of soap in the sock and stand on it.
*giggling*  You would get lots of exercise if you tried to stand on a bar of slippery wet soap in the water, and keep it under your foot.. LOL

But I have had a bad cramp the other evening in my arch of my foot and I grabbed a bar of soap .. laid it hard on my arch and just relaxed..and it actually did subside after about 15 seconds..
Who knows if it would have anyway... I doubt it, cause my cramps are pretty intense..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

I have always felt sorry for the poor people who tested that product (Preparation "H") before they got it formulated correctly. I can just see the people testing Preparation "B" jumping up and down, holding their tushies, and cursing the chemists.

;D

flo

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D - good one, frawg-leg  ;D ;D ;D - Thanks for that tip, Teresa, but somehow I don't think Susan would go along with it.  About the time I started doing the jumping jacks, things would start to suds up  :( and she would order me out of the pool - :'(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

emptynest

Flo---I only order people out of pool for brown or yellow reasons---not suds.  Many of the kids will tell you that I put something in the water that trails you if you release anything unpleasant.  Several kids claimed to have seen this trailing phenomenen.  ;D   Just don't know if it would work for suds, though.   A few years ago, there was a close call, though.  I arrived at the pool to find that someone had thrown stuff into the pool----and they had tried to do damage by cutting pop cans in half and putting Dawn dish soap in them and then hurling them over into the pool.  Luck was on my side because the water movement carried the cans to the far north corner where they sat cradled against the wall---and tipped ever so slightly as to not let any water in to the mix the soap.  They were retrieved very carefully and we found that when they had been tossed, the worst thing that happened was some flew across the low board making it mighty slick.  .......   Some very strange things are done down there by some very strange people.     Anyway, I hope your back is better and that the cramps in your toes go awy the next time you come to the pool.  We miss you.

flo

I WILL be back.  Just don't think I could make it down and back up the ladder right now.  Someone should have told those "strange people" that you were to use a bar of soap and not liquid.  >:( >:( ::) I do miss my swimmercize and comraderie with the other ladies.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

The concensus seems to be that a bar of soap in your bed will prevent foot and leg cramps.  What about while one is in a recliner?  Where would one put the bar of soap?

Judy Harder

Evening, Wilma

why not put the bar of soap in a sock and place it under your leg that is bothering you.
I had heard of people putting a piece of soap in an anklet (sock) and having good results.
Try it and let us know if it works.
Just remember it is there and when you stand up don't step on it.....you might fall or (high center) yourself........I do that a lot with them in bed. It travels and when I turn over or sit on side of bed, I sometimes do sit on it.....
Hugs and God bless
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk