It is STILL RAINING!!!!!

Started by Wilma, January 29, 2013, 10:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

little tummy??? ???? ??
Oooookay~~ ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

jarhead

In due time Blondie---in due time and I will be on you like a chicken on a June -bug !!!

larryJ

Jarhead, ole pal, you had better watch what toes you are stepping on.  She's armed to the teeth and generally hits what she is aiming at...........................don't let it be you!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

jarhead

Not to worry, Doc. She's like a Chihuahua dog nipping at your heels . Makes a bunch of noise yipping but pretty much harmless. I figger if I had two nicknames in the Corps--Alvin York Jr and Carlos Hathcock Jr--- then I aint got much to worry about when it comes to a shooting match.

Ms Bear

I will try to ward off the rain here when you come down.  It was about 80 here today and really nice. 

Hope you don't eat all the oysters and shrimp before I get there.  Are you eating at Landry's, ate there last year and it was very good.

Enjoy Kemah more than Galveston, and the food was much better at Kemah.

Enjoy your trip.

jarhead

Ms Bear,
This will be my first time to Kemah. Our group rented a whole group of cottages to stay in. A little more pricey than I like but what the heck. Krazy Karl will bring his smoker down from Highlands and cook us one meal of his kick arse smoked brisket but after that it's fresh sea food here I come !! I think one evening we will load up and head to Highlands to Charlie's Ice House to drink copious amounts cold brews. Beware Texas---the boys of 2nd platoon , Charlie company are about to descend upon you. :angel:

Bullwinkle

Sounds like a plan for one hell of a get together. I'll pray the rain stays here.

Wilma

I'll pray the rain stays here, too, but not for the same reason.  My reason is that we still need a lot of it.  I don't care what happens to Jar.

Bullwinkle

That's why I was praying for it here too. Jarhead will have a good time, rain or shine, is what I'd guess.

Bring on one of those four and five inchers.

jarhead

Quote from Wilma:
I don't care what happens to Jar.

Damn Wilma, that's kinda cold don't you think ? But of coarse you are entitled to your opinion.
Right you are Bull.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk