This won't end well...

Started by Varmit, January 24, 2013, 03:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 27, 2013, 10:27:55 AM
Sure it will.. I just jumped in the boat, bit him in the throat, took out his carotid artery and he bled to death.  ;)

We in the House of Walker, all think you are psychotic, yet you think Varmit is paranoid and spooky? I don't agree with everything that Varmit says but paranoid and spooky, he is NOT. But now you're going all vampire on Patriot...geez. You are CRAZY!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Varmit

Kshillbilly, you don't think I'm paraonoid or spooky....now thats just hurtful!  ;)

Seriously though, I do find the fact that china is obviously gearing up for something just to coincidental for my taste.  They hold the largest portion of our debt, they own more land in the u.s. then anyother country, we are about to default on our debts,  they want us disarmed...yeah, nothing to see here at all, no reason to worry....hey look what this hand is doing!!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

;D ;D ;D ;D Nope not crazy, but I'll grab any legitimate chance to be funny when I can. Set it up and I'll use it. Lighten up!. What are ya, a bunch of Puritans?  Varmit knows I was just poking him. He ain't that dumb! Surely Pat can enjoy a joke too.I'm sure they have seen the shows on those fish that jump into boats. They can really hurt people.
  By the way, there is a big move afoot to bring manufacturing back to the US. Distributors here are sick of the poor and inconsistent quality of Chinese parts, tools ,etc. It many take a few years, but it's coming. Poor quality and expensive adulterated foods may see the same fate.
Corn going to fuel instead of chicken and human food is about to create very expensive shortages. We'll see who does what about that.

kshillbillys

Laugh my ass off! Poking fun at Varmit? I guess that's a polite way of saying "we screwed you again" like most liberals have done to this country. Varmit is not THAT dumb? Yes picking away at YOUR words is not an attempt to GET YOU, Ms. Paranoid. You may think that you did not insult anyone but apparently your subconscience is the one doing the typing. Just poking at Varmit? I would bet Varmit is laughing his ass off over the great time that he's having with your poking. Remember it's YOUR words that call him paranoid, spooky and that he needs a mental evaluation on his comments of government, neighbors and gun ownership. Just because you say POKE POKE or  ;D ;D ;D ;D doesn't make it humorous. I agree with Jarhead that you are a bully. You can hide your inferences with pokes and smileys, but it's all still there. You're still a liberal nutjob. You say you're not that liberal...I thought you said you were an Independent? Now keep up your delusions of your own self grandeur. You are still nothing.---Jennifer

Diane Amberg

And the little kid on the playground says "I'd rather be nothing than something like you."
As you can see, I take nothing of this seriously. I learned that several years ago.Ya put on the big girl pantie and deal with it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I see you learned to make big letters...how special of you. Just teasing.
  Varmit does just fine .He doesn't need your help, but suit yourself. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kshillbillys

The only people I tease with are friends. I don't tease with strangers. Also, here in the Bible belt, true friends stick up for one another because we always have each others' backs. So therefore, when I see something I don't like, I stand up for those I believe in, whether or not they can stand up for themselves. That's just how I roll. Also, I've never heard that comment on a playground, but sticks and stones and blah, blah, blah.---Jennifer

Diane Amberg

By the way, I just checked on the requirements for the Bible belt and it's "official'' fundamental Baptists. Very interesting. (Seriously,not poking at all.) Did you know some maps don't include Kansas? OK and Tex, but not Kansas. Others have the very southern most fringe of Kansas and then south of that. The descriptions of the people were interesting too, but I won't bother you with that. I still think it's a shame that God told you to beat up on me, but as you said, that's how you roll. bye bye

kshillbillys

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 27, 2013, 06:15:20 PM
By the way, I just checked on the requirements for the Bible belt and it's "official'' fundamental Baptists. Very interesting. (Seriously,not poking at all.) Did you know some maps don't include Kansas? OK and Tex, but not Kansas. Others have the very southern most fringe of Kansas and then south of that. The descriptions of the people were interesting too, but I won't bother you with that. I still think it's a shame that God told you to beat up on me, but as you said, that's how you roll. bye bye

Whether or not a map shows all of Kansas in the Bible Belt or not, that is how we are referred. The southern fringe of Kansas in most of those maps includes Elk County. It also says that Christian Church attendance is higher than the nation's average across the Bible Belt.

No, honey, God didn't tell me to "beat up on you," and of course anyone with common sense who can read and comprehend knows that God didn't tell me that. You don't like it when others "twist your words" and you type out a lengthy reply calling them out on it. But you, honey, are the biggest word twister on this forum. People check things that you say because you are caught in several lies, but when you are called on it, you can't back up anything you say and you deflect by calling people names and putting them in their place. I believe I said that "I stand up for those I believe in, whether or not they can stand up for themselves. That's just how I roll." I think it's a shame that you would say something so vile as "God told you to beat up on me." But I've come to expect it from your type.

jarhead

Quote from kshillbillys:
People check things that you say because you are caught in several lies

No !!! Tell me it aint true ! Maybe that is why I don't trust her anymore. She seems to be up to something but I aint figgered it out yet. .

frawin

Quote from: jarhead on January 27, 2013, 08:08:49 PM
Quote from kshillbillys:
People check things that you say because you are caught in several lies

No !!! Tell me it aint true ! Maybe that is why I don't trust her anymore. She seems to be up to something but I aint figgered it out yet. .
I think she is after that big muscular, lean, mean Marine tough body of yours. She always seems to come back to you on the forum. I am trying to get a picture of you two close, not good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk