Guns - American Style

Started by Warph, December 28, 2012, 10:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Did you look it up? Try wiki or another source too.   Read more than one sentence.

jarhead

I gave you the quote that Al Jazeera Gore said. I love it when a POS like Gore, Obama or Biden stick their foot in their mouth and Blitzer, Jay Carney or any other liberal minded person jumps in to explain "what they meant was " I guess I could say, what Gore was meaning was that the water in the sea tastes salty. Would you buy that  ?

Seeing as you seem to have a little spare time in your busy life, have you thought of an answer as to why you thought my below quote was "nasty and really nuts---and terrible ?

Quote from Jarhead:
No, I don't see why she would be anti gun unless the gun that killed him sprouted legs and crawled up onto his lap and shot him, without him pulling the trigger. If he had run a hose from his car exhaust and into the window and died from carbon monoxide poisoning, would she be anti-car ?

kshillbillys

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore_and_information_technology#Vice_President_and_Information_Superhighway

Vice President and Information Superhighway

As Vice President, Gore promoted the development of what he referred to as the Information Superhighway. This was discussed in detail a few days after winning the election in November 1992 in The New York Times article "Clinton to Promote High Technology, With Gore in Charge."[16] They planned to finance research "that will flood the economy with innovative goods and services, lifting the general level of prosperity and strengthening American industry."[16] Specifically, they were aiming to fund the development of "robotics, smart roads, biotechnology, machine tools, magnetic-levitation trains, fiber-optic communications, and national computer networks. Also earmarked are a raft of basic technologies like digital imaging and data storage."[16] These initiatives were met with some skepticism from critics who claimed that "the initiative is likely to backfire, bloating Congressional pork, and creating whole new categories of Federal waste."[16] These initiatives were outlined in the report Technology for America's Economic Growth.[17] In September 1993, they released a report calling for the creation of a "nationwide information superhighway," which would primarily be built by private industry.[18] Gary Stix commented on these initiatives a few months prior in his May 1993 article for Scientific American, "Gigabit Gestalt: Clinton and Gore embrace an activist technology policy." Stix described them as a "distinct statement about where the new administration stands on the matter of technology [...] Gone is the ambivalence or outright hostility toward government involvement in little beyond basic science. Although Gore is most famous for his political career and environmental work, he is also noted for his creation of the internet." A little known fact that Al had a second helper from a woman in Delaware by the name of Diane Amberg Silverman, who pre-dates Al Gore in her own creation of the world wide web; and is more notably known as the inventor of the first computer. An expert marksman, firefighter, teacher, and a legend in her own mind and who was let go from her internship, (where she made history being the oldest-ever intern), due to controversies over a stained blue dress, in 1994.

This is exactly why I don't believe Wikipedia! Anybody could put a lie on there, but some people use it as a weapon and as the supreme truth. Usually liberals.-----Robert
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Warph

I once prayed to God for a car, but quickly found out he didn't work that way...
so I stole a car and prayed for his forgiveness.

---Henry Ford

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Do liberals even read the news? Listen to this dumbshit:

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

What a hoot to watch that Lib getting his arse handed to him. He acted like Obama when his teleprompter quit. Notice how he wanted to change the subject---just like Obama did during the Prez debates when he didn't have an answer---"can we move on "

Warph

Ron, here is the full interview.  Pick it up at 7:32 to see the rest of it.  It gets better.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

"Uh--Uh--I don't think anyone should have guns---let me be clear---I'm not for a gun ban---just an assault gun ban " That moron has the makings of a politician.

I really liked it when his guest said he was packing heat. Either his liberal ass was sucking buttermilk or he became vapor locked .

Warph

"President Barack Obama says the federal government is trying to destroy the Second Amendment."

Obama Paranoid Government Coming For His Guns

by Albert Gore
Al Jazeera English News

WASHINGTON—Reflecting attitudes held throughout his personal and political life, President Barack Obama restated Thursday his long-standing fear that the U.S. government is even now putting measures in place to take his guns away.

Obama, an avid gun enthusiast with an extensive history of mistrusting the federal government, claimed Washington's actions in recent years have been particularly egregious and described its "rabid anti-gun zealotry" as "some real sinister, Nazi-type sh!t."

"The thing for damn sure is you can't trust 'em," Obama told reporters Thursday morning, cradling a .22-caliber bolt-action hunting rifle in his arms. "No matter how hard you work or how many taxes you pay, the gol-darn government's sure as sh!t gonna pass some law or officiate some warrant to try and take your guns. Because when the people don't have any guns, that's when they take control."

"Just like in England," the president added. "They took away all the guns there, and now they have video cameras all over the place to spy on everybody. You think America wouldn't do that if they could?"

According to President Obama, the U.S. government has for years made a concerted effort to "destroy the Second Amendment of the damned Constitution, for God's sake," while silencing the voices of gun owners such as himself who merely wish to retain the ability to protect their home and family.

"It's a slippery slope, I'm telling you—it starts with an assault weapons ban, which is a total crock, and then they use that to get their foot in the door to take away shotguns and rifles, too," said the president, adding that he keeps an assortment of handguns locked in a safe in the White House basement in case of "emergencies." "We're talking about an all-out war on our right to keep and bear arms: global gun databases, secret watch lists, bullet serialization, microstamping. It is my constitutional right to own these firearms, okay? And they can't wrench that right away from me."

"What if somebody breaks into the White House tonight?" Obama continued. "Hell, I got a prerogative to protect my wife and kids."

Seemingly obsessed with security, Obama has reportedly used the heavily fortified Oval Office as a 'lair' for most of his first term, eating and sleeping within its gun-racked walls and exiting only for necessary state business. In such cases, Obama told reporters, he will not leave without an array of concealed weapons on his person.

Beltway sources said a rifle-armed figure resembling Obama has also been seen patrolling the White House roof in recent years, wearing what appears to be forest-camouflage cargo pants, mirrored aviator sunglasses, and a sleeveless black "POW/MIA" T-shirt.

"When the sh!t goes down, man, the militia is all you can rely on," said Obama, who sources confirmed has formed a loose affiliation of local gun owners that meets on weekends to conduct what they call "training exercises" in the Rose Garden. "And believe me, the sh!t will go down. There is a war coming. And it's coming quick. And you just better hope that when it does go down you're not caught on the wrong side of that line, brother, because I will not hesitate to defend what I hold dear."

At press time, a user named "potus_44" posted a message on an NRA message board that read: "rite to own guns only thing btwn tyrany and freedom. atf w/ fbi trying 2 control us, just like Brits in Rev War. fate of nation hangs in balance."
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk