Just a quick survey

Started by Varmit, December 06, 2012, 08:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

I was wondering how many more people would attend the Elk County Commissioners meetings, if those meetings were scheduled at a time when most folks were not at work?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Bullwinkle

More than you could fit in the room.

Varmit

Thanks for actually answering KShillbilly!

I don't know Bullwinkle.  Given that there has been 97 views of this thread and only two responses, not counting myself, I have my doubts.

However, what would you say to Saturday mornings at 9am for a scheduled meeting time?  I think this would allow for maxium attendence. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

Well, I wouldn't be able to go on Saturday mornings at 9 a.m. but I'm sure someone would/could videotape it and let me see what is going on. As long as more people can attend, I don't care when or where it is held. I just know that 1 in the afternoon is a little ridiculous for the normal person to be able to attend ANY meeting!---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

why couldn't the meetings be videotaped and put on this website for the other Elk County taxpayers to view?  It is an open meeting? 
ready...set.....roll

Varmit

Ready, thats a good idea!  I would still like to see the time changed though, just so more people could actually attend and voice any complments/complaints/support/suggestions or get answers to questions.

proelkco

I am sure the school board members, city council, and county commissioners phone numbers are in the phone book. Call them to see if they will talk or meet with you.

Bullwinkle

And how is that anything like being at the meetings?  ::) Ridiculous.

proelkco

Don't see why you cannot call and state your ideas. It is ridiculus to think any of them would try to converse on this forum.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk