Agenda 21, Elk County & you, the small farmer and rancher

Started by Patriot, November 19, 2012, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

YUK?

LMAO

How about those patently UN Agenda 21 regional planning efforts in Kansas & Elk County?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Honestly, I've too busy with the general situation here,which I won't bore you with, to read it, But I will when I can and see what's what.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 26, 2012, 12:40:20 PM
Honestly, I've too busy with the general situation here,which I won't bore you with, to read it, But I will when I can and see what's what.

Otay.  And while you're seeing what's what, I'll try to see if I can figure out your sentence.   :) :) :)

Diane Amberg

You aren't interested in what's going on here, so I didn't tell about it. What's so hard to figure out ? You're the one who wanted it that way.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 26, 2012, 08:33:01 PM
What's so hard to figure out ?

Reread that mess of a sentence that you wrote and that I quoted above.  Then maybe you can tell me what's unclear about it.  Talk about grammar & punctuation challenges.  LOL

Bullwinkle

And while you are contemplating your grammar, go back and read this thread from the start. You will find that your first post was all about pretending to "educate" everyone about the area flora and fauna, instead of putting forth any opinion or "fact" about the topic.  ::)   
       You follow that with the usual, " stop picking on me " crap, and it just goes on and on and on and on......... ad nauseum.

I find it interesting that you claim to be soooooo busy saving the east coast, yet you spend hours on the computer. Perhaps you are electronically helping all those little lost sheep.  :o

Diane Amberg

First of all, you assume I'm at home when I'm on the computer... Secondly, the flora and fauna business.... I have no idea what you are talking about. Thirdly ...Don't read what I write or don't comment...problem solved.

Bullwinkle

I don't believe I said anything about being home. There you go again, hoof in mouth.

Flora and fauna over your head ? Not suprising. 8)

Patriot

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 28, 2012, 01:22:49 PM
 Flora and fauna over your head ? Not suprising. 8)

I certainly got it... but next time you might reduce it to 'brush, clams & fire trucks' for other, less astute, audience members.  Just to be.............. fair.  ;D

Speaking of Meatless Mondays...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk