Just wonderin...

Started by Patriot, November 13, 2012, 07:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Quote from: Fire Elk on November 15, 2012, 08:43:44 PM
Jarhead, glad to see that you came out of your bunker. I am honored you took the time to respond to my post.

Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back. Hell, if I was walking thru a pasture and saw a dried cow patty I would probably kick it----so responding to your post aint much differant

Fire Elk

Quote from: jarhead on November 15, 2012, 08:57:51 PM
Quote from fire elk:
I am honored you took the time to respond to my post.

Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back. Hell, if I was walking thru a pasture and saw a dried cow patty I would probably kick it----so responding to your post aint much differant

Still you took time out from skiing mahogany ridge then you kicked my cow patty. I am still honored.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

jarhead

You so funny, David-------------not !!

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on November 16, 2012, 06:03:18 AM
You so funny, David-------------not !!

San Fran Sally?  Who woulda thunk it could be!  Ohhhhh Teresa.... the toilet's backed up again.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Teresa

yea~~~~ I've been aware of the smell of the toilet for quite some time now.. just sitting back waiting for it to totally fill up before I tear down the bathroom............. Again!!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on November 19, 2012, 02:58:51 PM
yea~~~~ I've been aware of the smell of the toilet for quite some time now.. just sitting back waiting for it to totally fill up before I tear down the bathroom............. Again!!

The solution is to PLUNGE before it gets way backed up
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk