Cattle folks will love this part of the plan...

Started by Patriot, November 12, 2012, 10:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Teresa on November 28, 2012, 10:15:55 PM
I tell you this privately.. but I will say it publicly.. I have loved you since the day you were born.. and that hasn't stopped~~ You are an extremely intelligent man.. and I'm so very proud of you.

Here mt, after all that cousin lovin, you might need this...

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Teresa

Quote from: Patriot on November 28, 2012, 10:25:33 PM
Here mt, after all that cousin lovin, you might need this...

Wrong Caped Crusader~~  :P
Mark is my nephew...  ;)

( but thanks for the compliment that I can have a cousin that is that young..
((better apologize to him though.. I don't think he is anywhere near 60 years old.. ).. hahaha
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

Quote from: Teresa on November 28, 2012, 10:29:07 PM
Wrong Caped Crusader~~  :P
Mark is my nephew...  ;)

( but thanks for the compliment that I can have a cousin that is that young..
((better apologize to him though.. I don't think he is anywhere near 60 years old.. ).. hahaha

I know, but "aunt" lovin didn't rhyme and sounded kinda perverted.  And who said I was 'aging' him?  Maybe I was 'youthing' you... flattery works, right?  LOL

Anyway, it's still all about a Meatless Monday.

mtcookson

Thanks, I needed that! :D

Also, my wife wanted to point out that combined we aren't even 60. I also wanted to point out that she's older than me. She'll complain a bit about that and give the caveat that its only by a couple months... but still. :D

And to stay on topic... kind of; Meatless Mondays... as if Mondays aren't bad enough. I think in protest I'll have steak with a side of chicken and pork for desert for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. ;D

Patriot

mtcookson

Patriot

Ross

Patriot ya gotta love them folks with their
Common sense and a terrific sense of humor.

Diane Amberg

MT..Nice post. Thank you. Sorry it took awhile to get to it. By the way, on topic...Meatless Mondays are ridiculous. People could always do that if they wanted to.

Bullwinkle

That is the point, it is ridiculous, but as long as people buy in to the falsehoods that PETA and the Humane Society spew out, we must counter with good hard facts about meat consumption. Our ancestors depended on the benefits of eating meat, and as far as I know, there is no substitute worthy of exploring. People on their homesteads would not have survived without the beef, chicken, and pork they made sure was there to sustain them. They neither wasted nor exploited anything, and neither do I. I seriously doubt that the majority of California's population know anything about wringing the necks of a couple of chickens, scalding them, plucking them and cutting them up for a great Sunday dinner after church. These organizations have a RIDICULOUS view of what the Creator intended, and are hell bent on cramming tofu down our throats to, in their opinion, spare the poor creatures from harm. Those individuals who raise livestock treat their animals extremely well. They are not tortured, they do not suffer, though sadly, many people who only know that a supermarket is where their food comes from are clueless to reality.  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk