Cattle folks will love this part of the plan...

Started by Patriot, November 12, 2012, 10:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Don't know any vegetarians but I think I would like them---I hear
they taste just like chicken !!

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on November 13, 2012, 05:00:33 PM
Don't know any vegetarians but I think I would like them---I hear
they taste just like chicken !!

And, if cooked properly, liberal progressives do too.  Though east coast breeds are a tad more gamey... I'm told it's the 'blue blood' influence.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Bullwinkle

Let anybody go hungry for a week or two and see what happens when you hold a steak in front of them.

Diane Amberg

My neighbor across the street is allergic to any meat protein.She gets hers from vegetables. So hanging a steak in front of her would get no reaction at all. Fortunately her kids don't have the problem nor does her husband so she cooks meat just for them. I don't eat as much red meat as I used to but I do love a good steak.
  Patriot go sit in a meat grinder.

readyaimduck

NOooooo Diane!   :o
That would make him a 'little behind' in his work!.
reaady

mtcookson

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 14, 2012, 03:30:12 PMMy neighbor across the street is allergic to any meat protein.

That just sucks... I'd die if I were to somehow become allergic to meat. :D

Fire Elk

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 14, 2012, 03:30:12 PM
My neighbor across the street is allergic to any meat protein.She gets hers from vegetables. So hanging a steak in front of her would get no reaction at all. Fortunately her kids don't have the problem nor does her husband so she cooks meat just for them. I don't eat as much red meat as I used to but I do love a good steak.

I agree with mtcookson, I think I would die without meat. I would be sitting there with my epi pen eating my Porterhouse steak. Also, from what I read about that type of allergy it doesn't happen if you eat primate meat. My first recipe would be a slow smoked rack of monkey ribs with BBQ sauce.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

kshillbillys

Whoa Diane, your neighbor is pretty screwed up. She's allergic to any meat protein? Last I knew, every human is made of meat and it must be really rough on her sex life. Wink, wink, poke, poke  :angel:  ;D :-* ::)---Robert
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 14, 2012, 03:30:12 PM

And you're the reflexive whiner who's constantly accusing others of attacking without provocation & being mean....

Hypocrite.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

flintauqua

Quote from: Patriot on November 14, 2012, 10:21:35 PM
And you're the reflexive whiner who's constantly accusing others of attacking without provocation & being mean....

Hypocrite.

Maybe if she wasn't BEING ATTACKED INCESSANTLY by someone, she wouldn't be inclined to throw things back at them.

Quote from: Patriot on November 13, 2012, 05:05:54 PM
And, if cooked properly, liberal progressives do too.  Though east coast breeds are a tad more gamey... I'm told it's the 'blue blood' influence.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk