Social Redeemers of the left

Started by Patriot, October 30, 2012, 11:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Wow, Diane are you serious you don't believe that an NGO that claims to be interested in doing good for Elk County should be honest and open to those citizens?

Why am I not flabbergasted?

Diane Amberg

Are you not demanding they  come on the forum to answer your questions?  I'm not even sure they can legally do that. In some places certain Gov't business may only be conducted at official meetings that are advertised, announced and open to all, have an agenda posted, etc.
There could be the "perception" of special treatment or some such... The very thing you are already "suggesting" is going on now. Am I sure? Nope, I don't know the specifics in Kansas law.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 01, 2012, 06:44:12 PM
Are you not demanding they  come on the forum to answer your questions?  I'm not even sure they can legally do that. In some places certain Gov't business may only be conducted at official meetings that are advertised, announced and open to all, have an agenda posted, etc.
There could be the "perception" of special treatment or some such... The very thing you are already "suggesting" is going on now. Am I sure? Nope, I don't know the specifics in Kansas law.

Of course you could  know the Kansas specifics if you chose to.  Heaven knows the links, references and even the actual statute texts have been posted right here on the forum a few times.  An individual politician answering questions about their positions & actions can take place virtually anywhere (just watch the evening news).  Of course, pols doing that here would expose them to open broad public assessment... and we can't have that, can we? 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk