Rudy Taylor and Dale Smith.

Started by Fire Elk, October 08, 2012, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Sorry, Bull, I didn't mean that you were to blame.  I just wanted to show how an innocent remark can escalate into something much worse.  When one person's name is mentioned and that person feels that they must answer the remark, then someone else chimes in and pretty soon the original intent is forgotten.  Everyone that accuses anyone else of being the things that I have read on this forum is to blame.  It might be better if personal remarks were forsaken.  Remember, if you don't have any thing good to say, shut up.

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on October 23, 2012, 01:14:26 PM
  Remember, if you don't have any thing good to say, shut up.

Even about Obuma, Wilma ???
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

If it has been said before, why does it have to be repeated?

Warph

Even if I call Obuma a blithering blatherskite book-making booby broken-down has been automated oaf miserable cackling coward lying chattering magpie know nothing numskull lily-livered twit mealy-mouthed rogue sanctimonious scatterbrain pile of
quivering quintessence of poop big eared foolish pusillanimous pinhead?!!? ... Huh? ???

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Dee Gee

That has all been said before, what I would like to see is more reasons to vote for Romney instead why not to vote for Obuma.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Patriot

The best reason to vote for Romney:  If you don't the alternative is Obama.

Of course, one could vote for a Constitutionalist... the alternative to that is also Obama.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

As I have said before in the Politics section, the US election on November 6 may be the most important election in America's history.  We have only two options here, Dee Gee: Mitt Romney or Barack Obuma... just like Patriot said.  Any vote for a third party or an independent is simply a wasted vote, a pipe dream, and an act of irresponsibility.

So we must choose either one or the other.  Whoever gets elected will have a profound and long-lasting impact not just on America but the rest of the world.  From my viewpoint an Obuma re-election will be a huge disaster, while a win for Romney will at least act as a halt to America's decline, and perhaps a start of her renewal.

Three very good reasons to vote for Romney (tho' there is a lot more then this).

1) Supreme Court Justices.  In the next four years there is the possibility that two will step down.  Obuma's next choice will probably be AG Eric Holder.  Do you want that to happened?  We need conservative picks and Romneys the man to do that.

2) Romney believes in handling the federal deficit in a fiscally responsible way.  Instead of imposing high taxes, an action which the Obuma administration plans to take, Romney wants to cut federal spending, creating an economic stimulus... something that this country has needed for the last four years.  In addition to cutting government spending, the real crisis in America is unemployment.  Romney's plan is based on creating jobs by increasing trade and providing Americans with necessary skills and education to acquire these jobs.  Additionally, America has the highest corporate income tax in the world, making it easier for companies to export American jobs overseas... Romney wants to cut the company tax to help create more employment opportunities domestically.  Doesn't that sound better than paying higher taxes?

To me, the most glaring mistake of the Obuma Administration... outside of the lies they have fed America... has involved his economic policies.  Obuma's 'American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan" which aimed to expand jobs and create an economic stimulus, has created some... not many... new employment opportunities, but mostly failed to live up to its potential.  With gas prices rising and unemployment at 7.8% plus, Americans want another option... and Romney could give that to them.  He couldn't do much worse than Obuma has done this four years.  Look.. Ronald Reagan once said, "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."  I find this to be very descriptive of the problem we are facing in this upcoming election.  

3) Romney's "Five Point Plan"

"Number one, were going to have North American energy independence. We're going to do it by taking full advantage of oil, coal, gas, nuclear and our renewables", he said.

"Number two, we're going to increase our trade. Trade grows about 12 percent per year. It doubles about every five or so years. We can do better than that, particularly in Latin America. The opportunities for us in Latin America we have just not taken advantage of fully. As a matter of fact, Latin America's economy is almost as big as the economy of China. We're all focused on China. Latin America is a huge opportunity for us: time zone, language opportunities", Romney said.

"Number three, we're going to have to have training programs that work for our workers and schools that finally put the parents and the teachers and the kids first, and the teachers union's going to have to go behind.

And then (number four) we're going to have to get to a balanced budget. We can't expect entrepreneurs and businesses large and small to take their life savings or their companies' money and invest in America if they think we're headed to the road to Greece. And that's where we're going right now unless we finally get off this spending and borrowing binge. And I'll get us on track to a balanced budget", he said.

"And finally, number five, we've got to champion small business. Small business is where — where jobs come from. Two-thirds of our jobs come from small businesses. New business formation is down to the lowest level in 30 years under this administration. I want to bring it back and get back good jobs and rising take-home pay", said Mitt Romney (source: Transcript presidential debate October 22, 2012 http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/22/us/politics/transcript-of-the-third-presidential-debate-in-boca-raton-fla.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1 ).

(3 1/2) ObumaCare.  It has to go or we lose doctors, nurses, medical technologist and yes, patients.  There are many things I could quote about how bad this is but instead, Google it.  

I'm not going to kid you.  What Obuma has done to America during his term will take years to rectify and put right.  I think Romney's business sense is what we need today to get us back on track.  Checkout Romney's platform at:  http://www.mittromney.com/

Read John Hawkins article: 5 Reasons Independents Should Choose Mitt Romney Over Barack Obama
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2012/10/23/5_reasons_independents_should_choose_mitt_romney_over_barack_obama/page/full/

Also:       
"7 Incredible Personal Stories About Mitt Romney That You May Not Know"
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2012/09/25/7_incredible_personal_stories_about_mitt_romney_that_you_may_not_know

--Warph

-- Warph

farmgal67357

Go to Romney's website and read. He has actual PLANS for this country! Obama's plans are just more of the same.....
Lisa

Quote from: Dee Gee on October 23, 2012, 10:18:00 PM
That has all been said before, what I would like to see is more reasons to vote for Romney instead why not to vote for Obuma.
Lisa

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Wilma on October 23, 2012, 01:14:26 PM
  Remember, if you don't have any thing good to say, shut up.

Actually, we were raised with this message, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Yep. By Wilma.

greatguns

I would like to see everyone go to the polls on Nov. 6th and vote your choise.  Not how anyone else tells you to vote.  God gave you a brain and I'm guessing you will use it as you see fit!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk