Rudy Taylor and Dale Smith.

Started by Fire Elk, October 08, 2012, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Elk

KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Wilma

Have you noticed that FireElk is calling names, not to be confused with name-calling.  It would be nice to hear from those members again.

Marcia Moore

Sadly the Elk County forum is no longer enjoyable.  There is too much negativity.  Wish it could be like it used to be. 

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

readyaimduck

Laughing so hard at that last post, wiping my eyes at the thought..... that I just farted! 
Flood, so be it! Amen and belly up to the bar boys.   Oh wait...on second thought...welcome back Wilma!

ready to ?

Wilma

Fire Elk

Hefe de Vaca. Kinda mentioned her before but Pam, pamagain.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Bullwinkle

Thanks Wilma, for putting the blame on me.  ::)  If you need proof of my comment, just look at the posts here by the aforementioned person. It was my intent to get a response from Cat, who has always been intelligent , if just a bit "catty", in her posts.  ;D

That's all I got to say about that.

Fire Elk, I doubt Tobina+1 gets on here , I believe they moved to Montana. Great cowboy, her man.

flintauqua

Though central Kansas may seem as far away as Montana from Elk County, Tobina and her family live in Brookville, KS between Salina and Ellsworth.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Diane Amberg

Tobina and two cute kids now, a boy and a girl are happy visitors to face book where we are all still friends. Not Montana. Flint is correct.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk