Rudy Taylor and Dale Smith.

Started by Fire Elk, October 08, 2012, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Quote from: Catwoman on October 26, 2012, 11:05:31 AM
Nah...It's that it's far more comfortable to hi-jack a thread and twist it to another purpose than to openly acknowledge and deal with the reason for so many former Forum members being AWOL.  It's understandable, though...It's far easier to perpetuate what is than to amend any behaviors. 

Boy howdy, ain't that the truth!! 

Just think that if Elk Konnected would openly acknowledge and deal with questions asked of them then most of that "vicious bullying" everyone is talking about would go away!!

And talk about amending any behaviors...just think of how much this community would pull together if our represenatives (ie commissioners) would stop with the chicago style politics or allowing private organizations to interfere with our county government!!

Cat you sure hit the nail on the head with that one!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Catwoman

And with that, my point of how words are twisted is made utterly and completely.

Bullwinkle

Certainly would have to agree with you there , Cat.  ::)

Diane Amberg

Cat, some of these folks will take anything and repurpose it to suit themselves. I don't think we'll ever be safe in thinking a clear thought will ever not be twisted to some dark intent. Hence the evacuation of so many previous posters. It's a shame isn't it? 

Varmit

You know, you guys are sooooo right!  Oh my goodness!  Lets just leave things the way they are and never change anything!  Why hasn't anyone thought of that before!...oh yeah thats right, THEY HAVE!!!

And thats why we are in the position we are in today.

Oh and just for the record it was Catwoman that started the hi-jacking of thsi thread with her implied insult in her reply #6 followed in suit by Bullwinkle #7, Greatguns #12 and Elk@KC #15.

I know, I know...I'm just bringing to light more of those pesky facts ya'll don't like to deal with.

By the way Diane, what "dark intent" did I supposedly have?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Patriot

Quote from: Varmit on November 04, 2012, 06:56:14 PM
You know, you guys are sooooo right!  Oh my goodness!  Lets just leave things the way they are and never change anything!  Why hasn't anyone thought of that before!...oh yeah thats right, THEY HAVE!!!

And thats why we are in the position we are in today.

Oh and just for the record it was Catwoman that started the hi-jacking of thsi thread with her implied insult in her reply #6 followed in suit by Bullwinkle #7, Greatguns #12 and Elk@KC #15.

I know, I know...I'm just bringing to light more of those pesky facts ya'll don't like to deal with.

Bang!  Right on the mark!

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Bullwinkle

I wonder why you left out #10 and #11 ? Since you are all for presenting the pesky facts, how about all the facts?  I personally LIKE the FACTS, hence my first " offense " perpetrated in #7 post.

Diane Amberg

Uh Varmit, if you hadn't mentioned my name I wouldn't be posting. I don't recall mentioning your name. I was talking in general terms, but if the shoe fits....

Varmit

Two days later and still no answer?  :o

Even if you hadn't mentioned my name you still haven't answered the "dark intent" question yet. 

greatguns

Varmit,  I didn't hi-jack anything, I stated an opinion, just as you have.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk