The Busy Bee Daycare

Started by Patriot, October 04, 2012, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Elk

Quote from: jarhead on October 08, 2012, 08:28:06 PM
Fire Elk,
There has been no PM show up on my door step, so no idea what you are talking about. If you said the stuff in jest, then I will stand down. Just kinda touchy when someone I don't know spells Jarhead with a small "j".It's almost blasphemous---only Doc Larry is excused for such vile actions.

I sent you a private message. Doesn't matter now because I told everyone what I said.  Hey numnuts you are the one that is spelling jarhead with a small "j".  I have no real battle with you. I will remove my quote on the bottom of my posts.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Fire Elk

jarhead\Jarhead if you don't want me to use a little "j" you need to change your sign on for a big Jarhead.

Patriot

Hot damn buddy y'all!   I say dueling pistols at 30 paces.  But let's wail until the Busybody daycare is open so all the spectators can put their kids up in a safe place during the shootout.

Numnuts?  Really?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Patriot on October 08, 2012, 08:39:41 PM
Hot damn buddy y'all!   I say dueling pistols at 30 paces.  But let's wail until the Busybody daycare is open so all the spectators can put their kids up in a safe place during the shootout.

Numnuts?  Really?

Yes as in what is your major malfunction numnuts? Full Metal Jacket. I would never do a duel at 30 paces. I don't think j\Jarhead would either. I would prefer a 50 cal sniper rifle where j\Jarhead couldn't see me.  :angel:

Patriot

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 08, 2012, 08:46:35 PM
Yes as in what is your major malfunction numnuts? Full Metal Jacket. I would never do a duel at 30 paces. I don't think j\Jarhead would either. I would prefer a 50 cal sniper rifle where j\Jarhead couldn't see me.  :angel:

That would be numb nuts, and I have no doubt you would prefer the hit and run approach to dispute settlement.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Patriot on October 08, 2012, 08:49:20 PM
That would be numb nuts, and I have no doubt you would prefer the hit and run approach to dispute settlement.

Patriot that was a poor come back. I expect better from you.

If all this publicity doesn't make Busy Bee Daycare a hit, I don't know what wiill.

Busy Bee Daycare Moline, Ks

Patriot

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 08, 2012, 08:54:33 PM
Patriot that was a poor come back. I expect better from you.

Given your following statement, your expectations really aren't on my list of priorities...

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 06, 2012, 03:26:03 PM
This is purely an entertainment exercise for me...

Fire Elk

Current people looking at this thread.

Fire Elk, Dee Gee, j\Jarhead Mom70x7, oldfart (OldFart), 2 hidden, and 6 guests. Publicity Publicity Publicity

jarhead

Fire Elk,
I found your PM in my "junk e-mail box" Sorry I missed it but I rarely look into the junk box. Why would you call me rude in the PM then turn around and call me numb nuts? What do you know about my nuts ? Wouldn't you think it rude to call me such vile names ?
Your quote was 'go pack dirt up your butt" Ouch---think I'll pass---and don't you think that is rude of you to say such a thing ? Your PM reminds me of someone that used to be on the forum. His handle was sodpacker or something like that. Now you are talking of packing dirt up my butt---do you see the connection ?
For your info, I did not sign into this forum so had nothing to do with the small "j". You'll have to talk to Sarge about that but watch him---he can be a rude dawg !!!
I won't take that as a threat that you would shoot me with a .50 cal. Surely you say that in jest---you are joshing me aint you ?

Fire Elk

Quote from: Patriot on October 08, 2012, 09:01:30 PM
Given your following statement, your expectations really aren't on my list of priorities...

/quote]

Post the whole quote, it has nothing to do with the current conversation. Good Try.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk