The Busy Bee Daycare

Started by Patriot, October 04, 2012, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

Mr. Ross:
If we can all thnk for ourselves, would you please pray tell why you are suggesting, via internet two people to get us to vote for those two people??????

Are you getting a kickback from these/one person to advertise their compaign?  Now that would be a 'beggar thy neighbor"ly sort of thingy to do.

You have said your piece via many pages of diatribes.  We get it.   

I can't vote in your county.  Yet I see what your county has become. 
Spin that anyway you want.   My grandparents would rise to the occasion, and roll over at the audacity of public outcry!
ready to go

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on October 14, 2012, 05:32:40 PM
Mr. Ross:
If we can all thnk for ourselves, would you please pray tell why you are suggesting, via internet two people to get us to vote for those two people??????

Easy on that Mr. stuff you'll give me a complex or somthin! LOL
It's like advertisement, I guess. Repetition! Just like all them signs on the roadway.

Are you getting a kickback from these/one person to advertise their compaign?  Now that would be a 'beggar thy neighbor"ly sort of thingy to do.

No, ma'am!  I wouldn't do it for money, not one cent! I want to see improvement in Elk County that's all.

You have said your piece via many pages of diatribes.  We get it.  

Well that makes me happy! Repetition seems to work!

I can't vote in your county.  Yet I see what your county has become.  
Spin that anyway you want.   My grandparents would rise to the occasion, and roll over at the audacity of public outcry!
ready to go

Well, it's all about Elk County on the Elk County Forum. But, I do enjoy your input.

One of the candidates has a bit of a funny spelling name and this I hopes gets the spelling right on the ballot:

Write-in
M i c k e y   W u n d e r l i c h [move]

jprxmkt

Quote from: Ross on October 11, 2012, 09:11:29 PM
jprxmkt

I just hope we can agree to disagree on others without damaging our relationship in business, because I truely do like and respect you!

I promise I will always remain professional.  This forum and world would be pretty boring if we all always agreed all the time.  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk