Women: Know Your Limits

Started by Warph, September 14, 2012, 03:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Women: Avoid Higher Education

This video will make plain to women what men have known for thousands of years but grew tired of trying to explain to empty headed little fluffs who just could not understand.

This video will, in plain and very simple terms, explain to you women why your attempts to communicate with the brighter sex is just not worth their time or yours.

To watch this video you must , however, turn off the soap opera or put down that Harry Potter novel and most assuredly put down those 1000 calorie bonbons.

No, you may not continue shopping online and watch at the same time.

The myth that women can multitask is a vicious and incendiary idea whose time must  finally come to an end in decent society.
Let's call a spade a spade and admit that  the right to vote and drive  have indeed weakened the female mind to such a degree  that it is totally impossible for to think without help, serious help.

Without further ado, since women's abilities are strained much too much by anything lengthy, we present this important video for your perusal.

It is hoped that they will be able to comprehend at least a small bit of it.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Women: For Pitty Sakes, Don't Drive

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk