Today's county commission meeting

Started by Patriot, September 10, 2012, 06:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 11, 2012, 02:47:15 PM
I notice you then back peddled and rewrote most of it. HMMM?

Can you prove that claim?

And thanks for once again adding focus to the real issues in Elk County politics... not.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Bullwinkle

What Patriot is doing is keeping those who can't attend the meetings, INFORMED of THE FACTS. It seems all Diane is doing lately is trying to get back at those who hurt her little feelings. ::)

Diane Amberg

Aw, ya mean I can't have any fun at Pat's expense?  ;D
   At least he knows the proper use of "they're," which many don't. Read it yourself and tell me how comments about an outhouse wall add to "facts.'' How about "if you and the rest of the tax paying public choose to remain ignorant of the facts"....  Really adds to the facts huh? Just think how much shorter and more fact meaty his post would be without the unnecessary extra remarks.
  I did and still do editing and sometime I just can't help myself.
   As far as "getting back," how would you feel if a skunk sprayed you, or a loose dog killed your chickens? If I really wanted to get even ...I'd print some interesting stuff. It wouldn't matter if it was true or not. Ross prints rumor and speculation without facts himself and has said so.
   By the way, I had some extra time last night while I was waiting for something and I went back and reread the cover post and several hundred of the "hand out" posting. Very interesting to watch the characters develop their personalities and the finger pointing and decline of any sense of civil discourse.
   Pat, I'm not sure what claim you want me to prove. Read both your long Posts to proelkco and compare them.

Patriot

Diane, 

After reading your most recent posts (here & elsewhere) and reviewing the topics of the threads where those posts are found, I can only opine that you must suffer some form of Adult Attention Deficit Disorder.  Your perceived pathological inability to stay on topic and to avoid some distracting self-centered diversion into a 'me/my/I/Al/Delaware/bad grammar' tract has reached legendary proportions.  My condolences, but you must realize that all the distraction and deflection you can muster will not silence those who present uncomfortable facts & ask valid questions about our government & elected officials.

In the interim, feel free to continue with all your prepubescent whimsy & adolescent fun at the expense of myself and others.  Just take care to realize that my taxes, liberties, county & country are things that I take very seriously.  No less seriously than did those who died to secure this nation at its founding.  On careful observation, it would appear that I'm not alone.

Now... about the Elk County budget hearing we 'forgot' to have on Monday....

i can hide 2 cowards

as long as we agree with patriot all will be good in elk co ...wow...i am just glad to see that we are doing less with more...and i think all the commisioners should be gone and a new group of small county corrupt people with personal agendas could lead us further into the crapper

Patriot

Quote from: i can hide 2  cowards on September 12, 2012, 11:59:05 AM
as long as we agree with patriot all will be good in elk co ...wow...i am just glad to see that we are doing less with more...and i think all the commisioners should be gone and a new group of small county corrupt people with personal agendas could lead us further into the crapper

No need to agree with me... just review the facts, look at the county with open, honest eyes & make up your own minds.

As for new commissioners... get after those running, pick their brains and try to figure out if they have personal agendas & what they think is needed... before ya vote em in.

Diane Amberg

There he goes again....Patriot, it must be nice to have one of those store bought MDs so you can professionally evaluate people for medical problems.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Who do you think you are to judge me. Better check in that mirror again!
  That is hysterical! You can "opine" all you want. Are you in that close contact with people with neurosis disorders,  psychotic disorders, Bi polar disorders, MPD and dozens of others that you can recognize them?
You know the difference between you and me? My credentials are real!  I assume  you do have mental disorders in your family,many people do. You have SII disorder and Ross for sure has OCP disorder and  I have S.A.D..and DSF disorder. Then you tied your post to vets who died? Ya missed apple pie and mother.  My, oh my!
   Perhaps you should write a hand book for Elk County Citizens so they will know how you want them to behave.
  Yes, I'm being a smart Alec. Your ability to to criticize and ridicule has no end. You are the one who started this again. I was done. By the way, I just reread the post you wrote back to Proelk....You used 11 personal pronouns about you.  About that pot and kettle? HA!
   I'm off to a meeting. Enjoy ridiculing your neighbors directly and indirectly.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 12, 2012, 04:22:48 PM
You have SII disorder.

No, actually the only formal diagnosis was very mild Axis I dysthimia with a slight Axis II sadistic personality disorder.... maybe that's why I enjoy engaging with masochists like you.  Enjoy your 12 step meeting.

Diane Amberg

Nope, wrong again as usual. I don't drink at all. It was a high school reunion meeting.
Stay on your fluoxetene and stop picking on me and you'll do better.  So you can spell masochists but can't spell action? Now that is funny.

jarhead

Uh, Rod Serling ? Is he any relation to Rod Sterling ? Now aint I being picky about people's spelling---I take it back .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk