Questions for Christians, Democrats & Voters

Started by Patriot, September 07, 2012, 12:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 09, 2012, 06:55:28 PM
Some day you will have to account for your attitude.
Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 09, 2012, 04:28:23 PM
Red, you are a false Christian at best.
Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 09, 2012, 04:28:23 PM
A real Christian would never have as black a soul as you are so proud of, or look with such hate and disdain on any other man.

Given your words above.  I'll let the following lie stand on its own.

I don't ever judge other people's faith...

And, it is written, the measure with which you judge, you shall also be judged.  Take care the measure you use in making your judgments.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

There is no point in trying to talk to either of you and I don't know how anybody else can either.  You cannot speak for what's in my mind or heart.To try to pretend otherwise is pure folly. Just keep it up, so people can keep on seeing what you are really like.The devil really has you in his grip, doing his bidding.
:LOL Diane, were not speaking for whats in your heart only what came out of your mouth or fingers to be more correct.
I believe you said and i am paraphrasing here, your spiritual you go into the woods and listen to the birds and the creek and whatnot.  That my dear is Nature worship, worshipping the creation over the creator! 
This type of worship can be found in taoism through wickian religions.  Not christianity or even judaism. 
I'm sorry but that is what you said.  :)

QuoteI don't ever judge other people's faith and I cannot believe your comprehension level is so poor for someone who talks so high and mighty. I just explained my feelings on that a few posts ago. BUT I will not be insulted about my own faith without calling you on it.
Who judged you?  You judged yourself if anyone did any judging, you SAID you worshipped nature. Not us. we just pointed out a obvious detail that it is worshipping the creation not the creator which is absolutely true. 

QuoteYou are free to play with rattlesnakes ,drown witches , refuse medical treatment or whatever religion suits you, store front or otherwise. That is entirely up to you.  I'll ask you once again to stop adding things or editing what I say to something I didn't say.
And this time you are the one adding things to what both patriot and I said. No one mentioned burning witches. LOL

QuoteI'm no Bible expert and neither are you. That's why there are several versions of the Bible. Much more educated Bible scholars than you don't even agree. IMHO, not being able to agree to disagree on something as complicated as religion is extremely immature and childish. So be it. Enough on that.
No i'm not a expert but i do know what i am talking about, and so what if theres 100 translations there are 99 absolutely incorrect translations.  Only 1 is truth and that by far is KJV or originial greek and hebrew.  The KJV just happens to be the most correct translation to english out there.  AND It has strongs to give the original greek and hebrew words tied directly to each and every word in the KJV so that you can see it is the correct and true one. 
The rest save but only a couple i believe the uhm thompsons chain reference is another kjv with links to related passages.  They are the only uncorrupted versions out there. The rest has been tainted corrupted and distorted by every tom dick n harry that doesn't agree with the truth.  They wrote them to make truth subjective.

You know you do treat anyone that disagrees with you like they are idiots.  Kinda got that new englander uppity air.    Just cold hard facts there diane.  Might wanna come down off that petard you hoisted yourself on before you fall.  I hear the landing is brutal
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

So my going into the woods can't be my church?.  One does not have to worship nature to feel peace and a connection there. I didn't mention that I often read my Bible when I find a good quiet spot, because frankly that isn't your business. In fact one of my favorite spots is a wonderful glen not far from the Presbyterian church where they sometimes have vespers in the summer.  Ya lied again.    Hope ya think you are having fun.  I never said I worshiped nature, show me the quote smart guy!

redcliffsw

Sure looks that way. 

Church.  You don't seem to understand what is a church.

2 Corinthians 4:1-7
King James Version (KJB)

1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 09, 2012, 09:10:41 PM
So my going into the woods can't be my church?.  One does not have to worship nature to feel peace and a connection there. I didn't mention that I often read my Bible when I find a good quiet spot, because frankly that isn't your business. In fact one of my favorite spots is a wonderful glen not far from the Presbyterian church where they sometimes have vespers in the summer.  Ya lied again.    Hope ya think you are having fun.  I never said I worshiped nature, show me the quote smart guy!

hmm you didn't read my post correctly.  Come on, comprehension.    I SAID I PARAPHRASED.  Sheeesh i didn't quote ya cause i don't care about quoting you enough to go through the posts looking for it.  BUt it is what you said. :)

Why is the fact you read the bible none of anyones business.  Are you ashamed of Christ and his word?  Thats something  that christ followers would shout out to the world.  In fact not spreading his word is a sign that one is ashamed of him. he said so.   

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on September 09, 2012, 09:19:02 PM
Sure looks that way. 

Church.  You don't seem to understand what is a church.

2 Corinthians 4:1-7
King James Version (KJB)

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

MOST excellent point. same thing i was referring to in my post. .To hide it is to be ashamed of christ and to hide the truth from those that are lost

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on September 09, 2012, 09:39:15 PM
To hide it is to be ashamed of christ and to hide the truth from those that are lost.

Yes, assuming it is those among the brethren doing the hiding.  The unbeliever can't hide or be ashamed of that which they don't possess. 
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

redcliffsw

If you believe the Bible to be true, then naturally you'd believe it.  Otherwise, it's hidden.  Complicated?  No.  Hidden.
Srkruzich, I'm thinking that's what you're saying.

Here's something I copied from a church website:

We invite you back to the simple faith of our fathers.

John 3:16-18 says,
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

redcliffsw

Quote from: Patriot on September 09, 2012, 09:45:07 PM
Yes, assuming it is those among the brethren doing the hiding.  The unbeliever can't hide or be ashamed of that which they don't possess. 

Agreed.

srkruzich

Mar 4:21    ΒΆ    And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk