This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Hows this one which is more local. The study of gravity on rain fall.
It failed to get off the ground but just the same, how much time and money was wasted stopping it?

But there is more in the article. Okay Agenda 21 abuse!

Granted, one record Winter does not a glacier make
March 26, 2013

In the two plus years I have confronted Global Government under the guise of United Nations Agenda 21 and sibling ICLEI, the most important thing I have learned is debating facts with Progressive Liberals is a total waste of time and in some cases threatens lifelong friendships.  I look no further than "GLOBAL WARMING" that puts a happy face on every liberals' dream, free money, at some one elses' expense.
From inception Agenda 21 has no other purpose than redistribution of global wealth.  In 1992 Sustainable Development created this 351 page document http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf.  Within the United Nations' very own documents creating Agenda 21 they openly discuss how developed countries must redistribute national wealth to less advantaged countries.  I look no further than the EURO currency with Cyprus, Spain, Greece and Italy.  Each failed economy results in redistribution.  These same planners have designs for USA, Mexico and Canada called the AMERO currency.  When all "stake holders " are equal within a nation and all nations are equal, guess who will assume leadership on a global basis?
Agenda 21 – Chapter 2
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION TO ACCELERATE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AND RELATED DOMESTIC POLICIES
"In order to meet the challenges of environment and development, States have decided to establish a new global partnership. This partnership commits all States to engage in a continuous and constructive dialogue, inspired by the need to achieve a more efficient and equitable world economy, keeping in view the increasing interdependence of the community of nations and that sustainable development should become a priority item on the agenda of the international community. It is recognized that, for the success of this new partnership, it is important to overcome confrontation and to foster a climate of genuine cooperation and solidarity. It is equally important to strengthen national and international policies and multinational cooperation to adapt to the new realities."
This makes Johnson County Kansas with the second highest US per-capita income a prime target.  Add current campus contamination and education required to work at Sprint (tele-communications), Garmin (GPS technologies) and Cerner (digital medical records) as major employers provides the Petri dish of incubation.  Enter a few career part-time politicians asking for more free stuff and that explains much of the Mid-America Regional Council (MARC) that continues surfacing as a funding source.
But here I sit, knee deep in snow March 25, 2013.  Kansas Spring started last week.  Firewood is in and fireplace is consoling a sense of normalcy with the crackling.   Heat lamps on in the barn and henhouse.  I heard on CNN and MSNBC of record snows and low temperatures across most of the Northern Hemisphere.   My mind possibly wounded from frost bite remembers back one year ago when, I shiver at the thought.
« County has part-time citizens playing part-time czars.
Granted, one record Winter does not a glacier make
March 26, 2013 by nolathe
In the two plus years I have confronted Global Government under the guise of United Nations Agenda 21 and sibling ICLEI, the most important thing I have learned is debating facts with Progressive Liberals is a total waste of time and in some cases threatens lifelong friendships.  I look no further than "GLOBAL WARMING" that puts a happy face on every liberals' dream, free money, at some one elses' expense.
From inception Agenda 21 has no other purpose than redistribution of global wealth.  In 1992 Sustainable Development created this 351 page document http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf.  Within the United Nations' very own documents creating Agenda 21 they openly discuss how developed countries must redistribute national wealth to less advantaged countries.  I look no further than the EURO currency with Cyprus, Spain, Greece and Italy.  Each failed economy results in redistribution.  These same planners have designs for USA, Mexico and Canada called the AMERO currency.  When all "stake holders " are equal within a nation and all nations are equal, guess who will assume leadership on a global basis?
Agenda 21 – Chapter 2
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION TO ACCELERATE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AND RELATED DOMESTIC POLICIES

"In order to meet the challenges of environment and development, States have decided to establish a new global partnership. This partnership commits all States to engage in a continuous and constructive dialogue, inspired by the need to achieve a more efficient and equitable world economy, keeping in view the increasing interdependence of the community of nations and that sustainable development should become a priority item on the agenda of the international community. It is recognized that, for the success of this new partnership, it is important to overcome confrontation and to foster a climate of genuine cooperation and solidarity. It is equally important to strengthen national and international policies and multinational cooperation to adapt to the new realities."

This makes Johnson County Kansas with the second highest US per-capita income a prime target.  Add current campus contamination and education required to work at Sprint (tele-communications), Garmin (GPS technologies) and Cerner (digital medical records) as major employers provides the Petri dish of incubation.  Enter a few career part-time politicians asking for more free stuff and that explains much of the Mid-America Regional Council (MARC) that continues surfacing as a funding source.
But here I sit, knee deep in snow March 25, 2013.  Kansas Spring started last week.  Firewood is in and fireplace is consoling a sense of normalcy with the crackling.   Heat lamps on in the barn and henhouse.  I heard on CNN and MSNBC of record snows and low temperatures across most of the Northern Hemisphere.   My mind possibly wounded from frost bite remembers back one year ago when, I shiver at the thought.

This presentation was the result of Johnson County Commissioners considering substantial funding to research the effect of gravity on rain.  Public opposition at that time stalled (as in putting the horses back in the barn) that maneuver.  But now in blatant defiance of climatic and peer reviewed science, many if not most of Progressive Liberals pursue their single agenda of global governance within a failed scriptology.

"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It"
Ken Dunwoody                                                 GOD
Henpecked Acres                                                      One Nation
14850 W. 159th St.
Olathe, Ks. 66062
(913)768-1603
kdunwoody2@aol.com
http://nolathe.net

See presentation at http://nolathe.net/2013/03/26/granted-one-record-winter-does-not-a-glacier-make/

Patriot

Quote from: ROSS on March 26, 2013, 10:52:48 AM
...that puts a happy face on every liberals' dream, free money...

Gee, where have I heard that before?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

Despite having incredibly strict gun laws, Chicago ranks dead last in enforcing federal gun laws.  As I've addressed here numerous times, it is impossible for a law-abiding citizen to legally buy a gun in the city, and yet, Chicago is one of the worst, if not THE worst, in violent crimes involving firearms.

NRA's CEO Wayne LaPierre wants to know why David Gregory and the rest of the national mainstream media don't focus on that disturbing gun fact.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/nras-wayne-lapierre-why-doesnt-media-cover-chicago/

Oh, Wayne, surely you jest... have you not been paying attention during the "Era of Hopenchange"? They don't call it the "Obama Lapdog Media" for nothing.  Reporting on the horrors of Chicago gun crimes flies in the face of the Team Obama gun-control agenda.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/290169-obama-to-prod-senators-takes-gun-control-message-on-the-road

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

The government's legalized theft of citizens' money in Cyprus bank accounts will likely spread to other European countries... the way Obuma spends, could America be far behind?

If you thought the government's legalized theft of people's saved money will be limited to the stunned and angry citizens of Cyprus, you'd be wrong:

Savings accounts in Spain, Italy and other European countries will be raided if needed to preserve Europe's single currency by propping up failing banks, a senior eurozone official has announced.

The new policy will alarm hundreds of thousands of British expatriates who live and have transferred their savings, proceeds from house sales and other assets to eurozone bank accounts in countries such as France, Spain and Italy.

The euro fell on global markets after Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the Dutch chairman of the eurozone, told the FT and Reuters that the heavy losses inflicted on depositors in Cyprus would be the template for future banking crises across Europe.

Americans should view the national financial catastrophe of Cyprus as a chilling cautionary tale.  In a few years' time, if our own government's frenzied spending and escalating debt doesn't resolutely reverse, we will likely be in the same sinking dinghy as much of Europe is.
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Dr. Ben Carson Hits Back At Vile MSNBC Race Baiter Toure: I'm No Uncle Tom...

MEGYN KELLY, HOST: Boy, have you been attacked. A token you've been called, an Oreo, please pardon me for repeating these to you. Most recently a commentator on a rival network said you've been embraced because you're smart and helpful in assuaging white people's guilt and went to on to say that you're enjoying the GOP's version of affirmative action because then people will get to put on a bumper sticker on their car saying "How can I be racist, I would have voted for Dr. Ben Carson?" Your thoughts on the attacks on you?

DOCTOR BENJAMIN CARSON: Well, you know, if you don't have anything useful to say then you attack people. And you know, if you feel that your house of cards has been discovered and is starting to come unraveled, you become very desperate. You know, intelligent people tend to talk about the facts. They don't sit around and call each other names. That's what you can find on a third grade playground. This is something that we need to move beyond in this country, and let's have a real discussion about the real facts. If somebody disagrees, let's talk about why they disagree, let's talk about the pros and cons, let's see if we can find some accommodation. But to sit around and act like third graders is nonproductive.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Fineman: 'Comical Stampede' of Democrats Suddenly Supporting Same-Sex Marriage

All day there has been a steady stream of Demo-rats "EVOLVING" on gay marriage, from Claire McCaskill to Jon Tester.

From:  http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/344008/fineman-comical-stampede-democrats-suddenly-supporting-same-sex-marriage-andrew-johnso

Howard Fineman made light of the throng of Democratic lawmakers who have suddenly come out in favor of same-sex marriage, including some who coincidentally came to the realization that they'd had a change of heart after their reelection last year. "There's almost a comical stampede on the part of Democrats to get on the right side of this issue," the Huffington Post's editorial director said. "There's a [news] bulletin every five minutes."
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Poll: Only 12% Say Sequester Cuts Have Hurt Them In A Major Way

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/federal_budget/march_2013/12_say_sequester_cuts_have_hurt_them_in_a_major_way

Just over half of U.S. voters now say the March 1 sequester cuts in the growth of federal government spending have had no impact on their lives.

Only 12% say the sequester cuts have had a major impact on them personally. Despite predictions that the sequester impact would grow over time, there's no indication of that happening yet. The number experiencing a major impact is basically unchanged from the weekend the sequester first took effect.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

George Soros To Give $1 Million To NAACP Legal Fund To Fight Voter ID Laws

I must say, the Satanic Clown hides his Horns well.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/26/soros-to-give-1-million-to-naacp-legal-fund/?src=twr

George Soros, the billionaire financier and philanthropist, has pledged $1 million to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the country's leading civil rights legal advocacy group, officials there said Tuesday.

The gift, which Mr. Soros is making through his Open Society Foundations, is the largest grant the group has ever received from a named donor.

It comes as the fund and other legal advocacy groups are locked in battles around the country over states' efforts to impose tighter restrictions on voting.

The fund is closely involved with a case now before the Supreme Court, Shelby County v. Holder, which challenges the constitutionality of the Voting Rights Act. The group is also active in cases involving the death penalty, classroom integration and housing discrimination.

Mr. Soros and his family were among the largest donors in the country to Democratic "super PACs" during the 2012 elections. He is also a longtime supporter of voting rights and voter registration initiatives, a major focus of the NAACP fund.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Clueless HHS Secretary Sebelius: On Second Thought, You Probably Will Pay More For Health Insurance Under Obamacare

Now she tells us...

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/03/26/sebelius-some-could-see-insurance-premiums-rise/?mod=WSJBlog&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Some people purchasing new insurance policies for themselves this fall could see premiums rise because of requirements in the health-care law, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius told reporters Tuesday.

Ms. Sebelius's remarks come weeks before insurers are expected to begin releasing rates for plans that start on Jan. 1, 2014, when key provisions of the health law kick in. Premiums have been a sensitive subject for the Obama administration, which is counting on elements in the health law designed to increase competition among insurers to keep rates in check. The administration has pointed to subsidies that will be available for many lower-income Americans to help them with the cost of coverage.

The secretary's remarks are among the first direct statements from federal officials that people who have skimpy health plans right now could face higher premiums for plans that are more generous. She noted that the law requires plans to provide better benefits and treat all customers equally regardless of their medical claims.

"These folks will be moving into a really fully insured product for the first time, and so there may be a higher cost associated with getting into that market," she said. "But we feel pretty strongly that with subsidies available to a lot of that population that they are really going to see much better benefit for the money that they're spending."

Ms. Sebelius added that those customers currently pay more for their health care if their plans have high out-of-pocket costs, high deductibles or exclude particular types of coverage, such as mental health treatment. She also said that some men and younger customers could see their rates increase while women and older customers could see their rates drop because the law restricts insurers' ability to set rates based on age and gender.

Most people who buy their own insurance policies will begin doing so this fall through new online marketplaces, which federal officials believe will force insurers to keep their prices down.

--Warph

-- Warph

Bullwinkle

I recieved a notice from Blue Cross Blue Shield that my contract is considered " grandfathered". This is evidently good and bad. Since I am grandfathered, my contract is not required to follow the new guidelines as to preventive healthcare. I can't understand why they wouldn't cover preventitive measures. Makes no sense. They do have to eliminate lifetime limits, on the other hand.  ??? ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk