This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Warph,
We are living in very, very scary times and I fear we are helpless to do any thing about it but I do believe why the Motor Mouth of the East  is still busy making light of our bunker mentality ,she will be first to be weeping and wailing and gnashing her teeth, when the SHTF.

Diane Amberg

Sorry, not going to work. You were told to stop doing that.
Bunker mentality? For tornados, sure. Great for storing summer fruit too. Ya don't need to know so you won't. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jarhead

Diane,
I see your post followed mine but I don't know who you are talking to  and not clear on what you are talking about

flintauqua

It's plain as day to me.  ::)
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Why hell Charlie ,if it's so plain to you, why don't you enlighten me so I'm not in the dark.

Warph

Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

This is what martial law in the US looks like

Steve Watson,
INFO WARS
April 22, 2013

http://www.infowars.com/shocking-footage-americans-ordered-out-of-homes-at-gunpoint-by-swat-teams/

Shocking footage has emerged from Friday's lockdown in Boston, where police, federal agents, national guard troops and SWAT teams enforced door to door searches of everyone's home within twenty blocks as the entire city was placed under orders to stay off the streets.

The video, shot by a resident from their own house across the street, shows police barking orders at men and women as they order them at gunpoint to identify themselves, put their hands on their heads, and get out of their own home. They are then ordered to run down the street to be further frisked by police as scores of armed militarized cops look on.

The scenes look like something out of a disaster movie, with the backdrop of suburban America juxtaposed with what is essentially martial law playing out in full daylight.

The story floated in the mainstream media that the door to door searches were conducted with the voluntary consent of the residents of Watertown is clearly false. 9000+ Police locked down an entire city and went in with full force, with armored vehicles and combat gear, all to search for an injured 19 year old kid who turned out to be cowering in someone's back yard.

While armies of police roamed around people's homes and private property, Public transportation was shut down, businesses were forced to close, and a no-fly zone was enacted over Boston in an unprecedented show of force.

At this point, as military helicopters buzzed over neighborhoods, the Fourth Amendment had ceased to exist in Boston, which quickly resembled a war zone.

The compliant mainstream media reported on the activity without alarm or question. Katy Waldman of Slate wrote an article claiming that under dire circumstances police can suspend 4th Amendment rights against unreasonable searches:

In exigent circumstances, or emergency situations, police can conduct warrantless searches to protect public safety. This exception to the Fourth Amendment's probable cause requirement normally addresses situations of "hot pursuit," in which an escaping suspect is tracked to a private home. But it might also apply to the events unfolding in Boston if further harm or injury might be supposed to occur in the time it takes to secure a warrant.

This activity, once again, sets a shocking precedent. Police and military are training in these circumstances every single day of the year. They are fully acclimatized to the process, as if it is completely normal. They do not hesitate in carrying out such orders, which are now being implemented whenever the authorities deem a situation to be an emergency.

This is what fully fledged martial law in America looks like.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Krauthammer Blasts Obuma: "Anybody Over the Age of 9 Knows
Radical Islam Is Cause of Terrorism" (Video)

Charles Krauthammer was on The O'Reilly Factor tonight to discuss Barack Obama's bizarre reaction to radical Islam and the Boston bombings.

Krauthammer told Bill:

"I don't know what he's thinking but I sure know what he's saying and doing. The lengths to which he will go to avoid telling us the truth about the enemy is becoming comical and certainly embarrassing... He refuses to use the word Islamist which is used throughout the Muslim world... And yet Obama won't touch it because he refuses to use any words that might imply a connection between radical Islam and terrorism which as anybody who's over the age of 9 knows is the single greatest cause of terror in the world today."

Everybody gets it.... but Obuma.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Hillary Lied; Now She's Fried

d
(Time for the Demorats to circle the wagons around the golden calf)

Washington Examiner:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/house-report-clinton-didnt-tell-the-truth-about-requests-for-benghazi-security/article/2527958

House Republicans released their report on the investigation into the Benghazi terrorist attack, having concluded that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was not telling the truth when she told Congress that she wasn't aware that officials at the U.S. mission in Benghazi had requested extra security.

"The specific security requests pertaining to Benghazi, you know were handled by the security professionals in the department," Clinton told Congress in January. "I didn't see those requests, they didn't come to me, I didn't approve them, I didn't deny them."

The House report suggests that Clinton received a request for more security from Gene Cretz, who preceded Christopher Stevens as ambassador to Libya.

"On April 19, 2012, the response cable from the Department of State to Embassy Tripoli, bearing Secretary Clinton's signature, acknowledges Ambassador Cretz's request for additional security but instead articulates a plan to scale back security assets for the U.S. Mission in Libya, including the Benghazi Mission," the House report says.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K
April 08, 2010

Our Muslim POS/POTUS, Ladies and Germs:

(Not to be confused with the FBI purging the same
terms from its counterterrorism training material)

From the Washington Times Vault:
EDITORIAL: Obama's jihad on 'jihad'

President Obama's latest strategic innovation in the war on terrorism is to ignore jihad and maybe it will go away.

The Obama administration is removing terms such as "jihad" and "Islamic extremism" from the U.S. National Security Strategy in an attempt to convince Muslim countries that America doesn't view them solely through the lens of counterterrorism. It's reasonable to look beyond terrorism in developing relationships with Islamic states. Our assistance programs are based on humanitarian motives, for example, so they need not explicitly draw links between promoting good will and hopefully making it less likely that people will fly aircraft into our buildings.

But the National Security Strategy is not some kind of outreach initiative, it is the framing document for America's global safety. The United States cannot effectively combat the root causes of Islamic extremism by ignoring them. The war on terror - rather, the "overseas contingency operation," in O Force terminology - won't be effective if this country overlooks the nature of the enemy and his motives. The U.S. strategic blueprint is not the proper place for a public-relations stunt.

Even the Muslim majority states in question understand the religious component of terrorism as a motivator, recruiting tool and strategic road map. They are threatened by Islamic extremism even more than the United States and have no problem describing the threat by its true nature, which must be understood if it is to be defeated.

The most troubling signal is the one being sent through the bureaucracy that any thoughtful discussion of Islamic radicalism and the global threat it poses will be hazardous to one's career. Analyses of the extremist Muslim threat will be increasingly deleted from briefing papers, assessments and planning documents. Those who continue to spread the alarm will be marginalized and ignored. Such sanitizing may please the White House, but it's likely to put the United States in more danger as threats that should have been detected in advance slip by because officials have been trained not to look for them.

The new development is a disturbing example of Mr. Obama's seeming obsession with all things Muslim. It's reminiscent of the Department of Homeland Security's 2009 draft glossary of domestic extremist groups that listed Christian and Jewish organizations as threats but didn't include any Muslim groups. Or the administration's obstinate unwillingness to describe the Fort Hood massacre as an example of Islamist terrorism, even though the shooter - Nidal Malik Hasan - clearly was wrapped up in that ideology and shouted the traditional jihadist war cry "Allahu Akbar!" before opening fire.

Mr. Obama's Muslim mania increasingly pervades government and has yet to be adequately explained or even addressed. It places America in growing peril.   
(NO Shit)

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/apr/08/obamas-jihad-on-jihad/#ixzz2RMazRda1
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk