This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Barack Obuma Marks St. Patrick's Day With A Picture Of . . .
Barack Insane-Hussein Obuma...

The POSPOTUS Narcissist-in-Chief strikes again.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Wilmington, Del.: Pro-Abortion Woman Comes Out Of
Planned Parenthood, Assaults 63 Year Old Grandmother Praying Outside

Was that EMT Diana Amberg ???  If not, maybe she can shed a little light on this.  I guess that female "Mike Tyson" from Planned Parenthood is still on the loose.  Fight Promoter Don King ought to check her out... might have the next heavyweight champion there.

The Operation Rescue group had noticed several medical emergencies from abortions coming out of that Planned Parenthood.  The attack may have been an attempt to cover up filming of the emergencies created by botched abortions.

Via The Blaze http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/17/video-catholic-grandmother-assaulted-while-praying-outside-planned-parenthood/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=Share%20Buttons

A 63-year-old Catholic grandmother says she was attacked and knocked to the ground while filming outside a Planned Parenthood clinic in Wilmington, Del. last week.

Rae Stabosz told TheBlaze she's part of a regular group that prays outside the clinic. On Wednesday afternoon, when she and another woman were getting ready to leave for the day, an ambulance pulled up to the front of the building. Stabosz took out her iPhone and began to film, at which point she said a woman came out of the Planned Parenthood and demanded she stop taping.

"She came out of Planned Parenthood and she was very angry," Stabosz said. "[She said] 'I'm going to mess you up so f–king bad."

In video of the incident, first posted by anti-abortion organization Operation Rescue, Stabosz narrates that they are calling 911 because they were threatened.

Stabosz told TheBlaze it was about 10 minutes later when the woman returned and assaulted her on the sidewalk as the paramedics prepared to roll out with a patient on a stretcher.

In the video, the woman walks out of the Planned Parenthood just ahead of the paramedics and heads directly toward Staboszs while on the phone. The audio is difficult to hear, but the woman appears to say, "I'll call you in an hour when I'm in jail."

"I believe this person may be trying to — " Staboszs says before she's abruptly cut off as the woman slaps the running iPhone out of her hand. The phone clatters to the ground and the woman appears to stomp on it. There are sounds of a scuffle and Staboszs yells. The woman is heard saying, "Get the f–k away."

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Anonymous DDOSing Dept. Of Justice

The attack appears to have been ongoing for about an hour:

Tweet from AnonymousWike:

AnonymousWiki

@AnonymousWiki     
Ohai @TheJusticeDept it appears your website is down...
we'll throw you some lifesavers. pic.twitter.com/4LODdW3OlT
12:15 a.m. Mon, Mar 18

by: AnonymousWiki @AnonymousWiki
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Government Gives $227,437 Grant To Investigate
How Animals Have Been Depicted In National Geographic

Did you know that predators such as coyotes can be portrayed as a threat?
Wow, what a surprise... since I run into them everyday while walking the dogs!

(CNSNews.com) – The federal government is spending $227,437 to investigate how animals have been depicted in National Geographic magazine over a span of 120 years, which federal officials say is an "innovative study" that will examine "images of animals to see how people have changed their view of the natural world."

The grant was issued March 4 from the National Science Foundation (NSF) to Michigan State University to look at how animals were depicted in the science magazine from 1888 to 2008.

"Studies of other popular media representations of animals and human-animal relationships have found that animals are often portrayed as problems or nuisances, and we know that media influences attitudes and behavior," NSF spokeswoman Deborah Wing told CNSNews.com in a written response to questions about the grant. "Predators like wolves and coyotes have been consistently portrayed as a threat.

Keep reading...
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/us-spending-227437-study-how-national-geographic-depicted-animals
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Ambush on US armoured vehicles in Afghanistan

Apache Gunships | Live Action | Take out Snipers

Apache Gunship Engages 10 Insurgents With A Hellfire Missle

A10 WARTHOG STRIKES A TALIBAN PATROL
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

North Korea Threatens Strikes Against South Korean Islands

North Korea, continuing to ratchet up tension. They want negotiation concessions, but typically, continue to go about it in the wrong way... as usual.

A North Korean propaganda website has warned of strikes against Southern islands and advised residents to leave.

The Uriminzokkiri website, linked to the regime, mentioned targets including Yeonpyeong island, which was attacked by Northern forces in 2010.

Pyongyang has made a series of threats since its last nuclear test in February prompted the UN to tighten sanctions.

The US said on Friday it would refocus missile defences to its west coast to counter the North's threats.

Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel said 14 more batteries would be placed in Alaska by 2017, adding to 30 already in place along the coast.

'War games'

On 12 February the North tested a nuclear device, which is believed to be its third such test.

The UN Security Council condemned the move and tightened sanctions on the regime.

Before and after the UN announcement, Pyongyang promised reprisals for the sanctions, including a threat to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the US.

North Korean media has also been vitriolic against the South.

The Uriminzokkiri website stated: "Even an accidental spark by the belligerents in their war games can grow into a fire.

"And the damage for those living along the border and on the five western islands will be great."

The threats came shortly after South Korean Prime Minister Chung Hong-won visited Yeonpyeong.

The US and South Korea also began military drills earlier in the week.

South Korea's western islands are regarded as being particularly vulnerable to attack as they lie 10km (six miles) south of the sea boundary.

In 2010, the North bombarded Yeonpyeong with artillery shells, causing four deaths.

North Korea's foreign policy has for decades been dominated by threats of military strikes, and bartering over its nuclear programme.

Although Pyongyang has given up parts of its nuclear programme in return for aid, it has continued to develop missiles and enrich nuclear material.

The most advanced missiles have the capacity to reach Alaska.

It is not thought to have a missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Unbelievable: CNN Report Sympathizes With Steubenville
Football Players Convicted Of Gang Raping 16-Year-Old Girl...

CNN's coverage of the Steubenville rape story has been roundly criticized after the cable news network focused on the devastating effect on the 'promising' lives of the rapists and not the 16-year-old victim.

As the breaking news of the guilty verdict against Steubenville High School football players Trent Mays, 17, and Ma'lik Richmond, 16, was relayed from the Ohio court-room on Sunday, anchor Candy Crowley turned to correspondent Poppy Harlow, who seemed more affected by the tearful reactions of the two teens.

Harlow described the scene in the court as, 'Incredibly difficult, even for me, to watch what happened as these two young men that had such promising futures, star football players, very good students, literally watched as they believed their lives fell apart.'

'One of the young men, Ma'lik Richmond, as that sentence came down, he collapsed,' added Harlow, saying that the rapist turned to his attorney and said, 'my life is over, no one is going to want me now.'

During the segment, CNN aired court-room video of Richmond in floods of tears over the verdict while he hugged his lawyer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295051/CNN-sympathetic-reporting-ruined-promising-lives-Steubenville-rape-students.html
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like POSPOTUS Obuma?

"Very Spooky: Viewers noted the Devil from the History Channel
series 'The Bible' Satan looks similar to President Barack Obama"

Sunday evening's episode of the History Channel's hit series 'The Bible' threw up an awkward coincidence when viewers noticed that Satan bore a remarkable resemblance to President Obama.

Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the latest edition of the Mark Burnett-produced series with most noting the striking similarities between the 44th President and the devil played by actor Mehdi Ouzaani.

The show has been a surprise hit in the ratings, with the religious mini-series attracting 13.1 million viewers on Wednesday - topping television leviathan American Idol's 12.8 million viewers on Wednesday.

Right-wing commentator and radio-host Glenn Beck first pointed out the eerie similarity on Saturday, tweeting, 'Anyone else think the Devil in #TheBible Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?'

Others were simply struck by the clear physical match.

While Matthew Gaudet commented, 'Watching The Bible series on the History channel and noticed the guy playing the role of Satan, looks strikingly similar to Obama.'

The unfortunate incident bares comparison with HBO's infamous inclusion of a fake George W. Bush head impaled onto a stick during the background of a Season 1 Game of Thrones episode.

When the incident went viral, the network announced it was pulling the offending episode - from its rotation, freezing shipments of DVD box sets and halting sales on iTunes until the embarrassing blunder had been fixed.

'We were deeply dismayed to see this and find it unacceptable, disrespectful and in very bad taste,' HBO said in a statement.

"Spiked: Former U.S. President George W. Bush's surprise appearance on HBO's fantasy series
Game of Thrones, bares comparison to President Obama's look-a-like on Sunday's 'The Bible'"

"Game of Thrones creators D.B Weiss and David Benioff faced massive criticism for using a
prop of George W. Bush's head in a scene from Season One of the hit show"

HBO and the show's creators, David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, apologized for the incident.

For those of you who haven't seen it, here it is:  (Me, I'll wait until it comes out on Netflix).

Season 1 , Episode 01-02 - "In the Beginning Exodus"
The series will cover everything "from Genesis to Revelation" within five two-hour parts, each containing two or three biblical stories told through live action and computer-generated imagery. Burnett has mentioned that "obvious" stories include Noah's Ark, the Exodus, and the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus. The series will be based on the New International Version and the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible.

Noah tells of the Creation story and Fall while aboard the ark; Abrahamic covenant; the Battle of the Vale of Siddim; Hagar and Ismael; birth of Isaac; Abraham is tested; Sodom and Gomorrah; Moses learns of his roots, kills a soldier, and flees Egypt.

Parts 5 & 6 not on youtube yet.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Hillary Comes Out In Support Of Gay Marriage, Clearly Readying For 2016 Run

Craven... as usual.  Her face looks like my scrotum.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton became the latest politician to come out in favor of same-sex marriage on Monday, echoing similar shifts by President Barack Obama and other potential White House hopefuls as the issue gains public approval.

In a six-minute video released by the Human Rights Campaign on Monday, Mrs. Clinton said gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Americans "are full and equal citizens and deserve the rights of citizenship.

"That includes marriage," she said. "That's why I support marriage for lesbian and gay couples. I support it personally and as a matter of policy and law."

"By announcing her support for gay marriage in a very public forum as the issue wins new converts, Mrs. Clinton further fueled speculation that she is certain to launch another White House bid in 2016. She joins other potential Democratic contenders in supporting the right for same-sex couples to marry, including Vice President Joe Biden and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo."[/i]

She and her husband were two of the chief proponents of the Defense of Marriage Act when it got passed under Slick Willy's tenure.  Libs can change their positions to catch the political winds willy-nilly, pandering for votes, and the MSM will never call them out on it.  If you're superstitious, a black cat portends trouble... so does Dilly Hilly.  So this means Clinton is for Polygamy, polyandry, polyamory, tribalism, subjective hate speech replacing free speech, loss of religious freedom, pedophilia, bestiality, incest, legalization of the generation and transmission of HIV/AIDS/HPV, contamination of our blood supplies and out and out teaching to our kids to outright filthy diseased injected sex acts as perfectly normal which Bloomberg has forced upon NYC schools.... on & on to the moral destruction of civilization.

Oh my... did I just say that ???

What I meant was, the former Secretary of State is positioning herself for 2016.  Her track record in political life has been varied if not less than admirable on several occasions, yet she is expressing herself as she has consitantly done before.  There will be varying gradiants of agreement and disagreement among citizens on her point of view.  She has a right to express herself and this fact one can't deny.  Frankly, so do many other Americans who disagree with her advocacy based upon what they perceive are Biblical principles.  Also, it was most startling to learn that Chelsea just recently purchased an approximate 10 million dollar housing unit in NYC.  I sincerely hope she enjoys her unit, sounds most singular in our current economic ethos. 

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

White House Posts Another Picture Of Obuma
Showing Deep Respect For The Oval Office

President Barack Obama talks with Chief of Staff Denis McDonough and
Miguel Rodriguez, Director of Legislative Affairs, in the Oval Office.
(Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)
Posted on the WH Flick page March 13, 2013

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk