This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Stunning=> Over 100 MILLION Guns Sold in US Since Obama Became President (Video)

Jim Hoft Dec 8th, 2015

Over 100 million guns have been sold in the United States since Barack Obama was elected president.

A poster showing Barack Obama is seen in the background as customers line up to look at firearms at a gun shop in Fort Worth, Texas, Thursday, Nov. 6, 2008. The Cheaper Than Dirt gun store recorded a record day of gun sales the day after the election of President-elect Barack Obama and is having trouble keeping up with the demand for assault riffles. (Flickr)

William La Jeunesse reported today on FOX News that 100 million guns have been sold in the US since Obama became president. Today's increase in sales is nationwide not just in California.

La Jeunesse said:

"Americans are not just putting them in their closet and waiting for a burglary. They're taking classes on how to protect themselves. Background checks on Black Friday topped 185,000 that's 8,000 guns sold every hour. 2,000,000 in November and and almost 20 million this year."

** Enough guns were sold on Black Friday to create a new military branch.
http://bearingarms.com/americans-bought-enough-guns-black-friday-create-new-military-branch/?utm_source=bafbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=baupdate

Check out this graphic:

VIDEO:
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Make no mistake – Jihad is Here

Posted By: Joe Dan Gorman - December 7, 2015

Some folks, mainly liberals and progressive republicans are having 'the vapors' over Trump calling for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." 

I'm not one of those people—in fact, I wholeheartedly agree with Trump's position.

How is this possibly a bad thing? It is not islamophobia or bigotry (as loudly claimed out by enemies of Trump) to want to protect your country from murderers and savages.

Now for the obligatory 'not all Muslims are terrorists'... well, that's nice.  But the problem is that you cannot tell the good from the bad.  And our government, paralyzed with political correctness certainly can't. That was just proven in California.

So much for their vetting process.

And remember not all Germans were Nazis.

Innocent and unsuspecting Americans are now regularly killed in the name of ALLAH on American soil (link) right here in Tennessee, in California, in Arizona, Massachusetts , New York, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Georgia, New Jersey, Texas, Washington, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Arkansas, Maryland, Alabama.. etc.

Islamic Terror Attacks on American Soil

Make no mistake – we ARE at war.  And they want us dead.

We did not start this war, Islam did — decades ago (centuries ago actually).  They have used and continue to use our freedoms and our generosity against us. (91.4% of the Muslim "refugees" are on food stamps, 68.3% on Cash Welfare) And since Barack Hussein Obama took office in 2009— the number of muslim attacks on American soil has exploded.

In fact, Islam is on a global slaughter-fest (their caliphate) murdering innocent civilians en masse – three weeks ago Paris France...this week San Bernardino, California—

Since October 10, ISIS and its sympathizers around the world have killed at least 525 people in six attacks in six countries—that's less than two months!!!

The terrorists, here looking like a nice middle eastern couple. Not so much....

They don't wear a uniform...and they pretend to be your friend (Under the Islamic authorization to lie and deceive calleed Taqiyaa as long as the goal is to advance the cause of Islam)

These demons in California had their co-workers SO FOOLED—their co-workers gave them a baby shower 6 months earlier—  the very 'friends' that they brutally shot down in cold blood... just last week.

Tashfeen Malik and her husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, sprayed bullets at Farook's co-workers at a Christmas party for the Environmental Health Department in San Bernardino—a Christmas party!

And ...what the hell kind of 'death cult' could possibly make a mother leave her 6 month old child?

Per Aljazeera Poll – 81% of their Arab readers support ISIS.

Center for Security Policy (Poll of American Muslims)

◾Over 20% of Muslims in America believe violence against Americans IN America is justified.
◾51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah."
◾Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

The FBI is already investigating ISIS members in ALL 50 STATES.  They're here.

Look what they're doing to Europe. I don't want that for my kids.

Donald Trump is the only one with the guts to say what needs to be said to keep Americans safe.  It's time to turn off the spigot of Muslims coming into the USA until further notice or until they can be trusted.

To summarize—when people are coming in your home and killing, you lock the damn door. How difficult is that?

Damn right I'm voting for Trump.

....Joe Dan Gorman
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Trumpnado

Intellectual Froglegs 12.06.15

Posted By: Joe Dan Gorman December 6, 2015

VIDEO:

It worked against Bush, it worked against Sarah Palin but it ain't working against Donald Trump. And the establishment, including the media appears to be having a nervous breakdown.

For six months now— everything they hit Trump with...just makes him stronger.

And Trump is showing why his track-record of success is second to none.

He's blowing the competition away... Even if you are skeptical of polls, like me— look at the crowds he's pulling.

Crowds2In the meantime, journalists, pundits and GOP consultants alike, have all been reduced to name-calling...  Trump is a liar, a racist, a white supremacist, a nazi and a fascist— but their desperate attempts to destroy Trump— are so obvious...the American people no longer believe them anymore.

They're like 'the media that cried wolf.'  And Trump is capitalizing on their collapse.

In this episode... we meet the racially diverse white supremacists that support Trump...including 'the brothers' that want to help build the wall.

And DO NOT miss the ending song.  Trust me.

Make sure you are legal to vote in the primary.

Thank you for supporting Intellectual Froglegs.  God bless. Click here to donate now.

Here are a few charts to show you where we are...and how fast we've fallen.

--Warph

-- Warph

redcliffsw

Warph, you're sure making some good points about Trump.  I'm hesitant about him because he's a Republican but maybe he's one we ought to support.

Bob Dole has endorsed Jeb Bush.  Have you seen the Bush website?  Take a look:

www.jebbush.com

Warph

Red, LMDO and ROFLACGU

"Whoa, Donald—you're scaring me, man."

Gotta go, Red... GHA. 
whoops.... OMSG

Jeb Quits Race with "Mission Accomplished" Banner

By Andy Borowitz

MIAMI (The Borowitz Report 4 Phake News)—Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush announced that he was dropping out of the race for the Republican Presidential nomination, while standing in front of a "Mission Accomplished" banner draped over the façade of his campaign headquarters, in Miami.

Speaking to his remaining staff members who were seated in a dozen folding chairs, Bush thanked them for the hard work that led to the triumphant completion of their mission.

"Our work is done," Bush said. "Thanks to you, we have prevailed."

While acknowledging that he took pride in the impressive success of his campaign, Bush stressed that victory did not belong to him alone. "This is a great day for America," he said.

Upon the conclusion of his remarks, Bush bade farewell to his staffers with a military-style salute before stepping into a waiting helicopter and ascending to the skies.

Minutes after Bush flew away, however, reporters asked senior Bush staffers to define more clearly the mission that Bush had deemed accomplished.

"We feel really good about the work we did, our ground game, getting the word out about Jeb's accomplishments as a conservative Governor in Florida," said Bush's campaign manager, Danny Diaz, who added, "Please, just leave me alone."

--Warph

-- Warph

redcliffsw

Interesting Video:

Boone Pickens Talking Energy, Security and Shop with Carl Icahn

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/talking-energy-security-shop-carl-icahn-t-boone-pickens

Warph

MEN SUFFAGE

Women were allowed to vote in the USA in 1919. According to Wikipedia: "There was considerable anxiety among politicians of both parties to have the amendment passed and made effective before the general elections of 1920, so the President called a special session of Congress, and a bill, introducing the amendment, was brought before the House again. On May 21, 1919, it was passed, 42 votes more than necessary being obtained. On June 4, 1919, it was brought before the Senate, and after a long discussion it was passed, with 56 ayes and 25 nays. It only remained that the necessary number of states should ratify the action of Congress. Within a few days Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan, their legislatures being then in session, passed the ratifications. Other states then followed their examples, and Tennessee was the last of the needed 36 states to ratify, in the summer of 1920. The Nineteenth Amendment to the Constitution was an accomplished fact, and the Presidential election of November 1920 was therefore the first occasion on which women in all states were allowed to exercise their right of suffrage."

You can see where it got us Men giving them the right to vote in political elections.

--Warph

-- Warph

redcliffsw

Good post there, Warph.  That ought to get some people to thinking American again.

Ross

Ain't it a fact!
Jesse Ventura a poor rich mans net worth $6 Million
A 1% er's net worth Bill Gates' estimated to be $79.7 Billion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk