This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Obuma Was Hand-Picked, Was NOT a Natural Born Citizen,
Congress Knew It, and Tried to Protect Him

Posted on March 29, 2015 by Dean Garrison   

The further I travel down this rabbit hole, the more I feel divorced from the good conservative people that I choose to call my own. I hold some stories back from our readers. My thought is that people have a hard enough time embracing the basic fact that our government is corrupt on both sides of the aisle. If you knew how corrupt I thought these people really were, I feel like you'd rush to the phone and soon bad men would show up to haul me off in a straight jacket.

Do they still do that?

Regardless, today I want to show you something that might leave you questioning everything around you.

Welcome to my world.

In 1975 a representative named Joe Bingham introduced an amendment to remove the "natural born citizen" constitutional requirement to become President.

Why is that important?

Because it was not until almost 30 years later that the issue would be addressed again. And it was not addressed only once, but multiple times. This is all part of congressional record.

Remarkably, it just so happened to coincide with the meteoric rise of a man named Barack Obama who currently sits in the People's House.

I am about to share with you a brilliant piece of research from the Article II Political Action Committee. After reading it the foremost question on my mind is, "If the natural born citizen definition only requires one citizen parent then why did they seemingly try so hard to change the law for Barack Obama?"

There are multiple links to official congressional documents throughout, contained in the research below, so I would urge you to draw your own conclusions.

But from my point of view this research either strongly, or at least partly, validates the following conclusions:
1.Barack Obama was hand-picked to be President.
2.Some members of Congress, on both sides, understood that Obama was not "natural born" and tried to pass laws to pave the way for his arrival.
3.In the end they used a deflection tactic to shine light on John McCain's eligibility status, hoping that Obama's own status would not be brought into question.

It appears to have worked.

Below is a lengthy excerpt from "Article II Facts" hosted on the site of the Article II Political Action Committee. If you like what you read, I would encourage you to consider a donation to their cause.

Let's take a trip back through recent history:

Attempts to redefine or amend Article II "natural born Citizen" Clause of the U.S. Constitution:

The effort to remove the natural-born citizen requirement from the U.S. Constitution actually began in 1975 – when Democrat House Rep. Jonathon B. Bingham, [NY-22] introduced a constitutional amendment underH.J.R. 33: which called for the outright removal of the natural-born requirement for president found in Article II of the U.S. Constitution – "Provides that a citizen of the United States otherwise eligible to hold the Office of President shall not be ineligible because such citizen is not a natural born citizen."

Bingham's first attempt failed and he resurrected H.J.R. 33: in 1977 under H.J.R. 38:, again failing to gain support from members of congress. Bingham was a Yale Law grad and member of the secret society Skull and Bones, later a lecturer at Columbia Law and thick as thieves with the United Nations via his membership in the Council on Foreign Relations.

Bingham's work lay dormant for twenty-six years when it was resurrected again in 2003 as Democrat members of Congress made no less than eight (8) attempts in twenty-two (22) months, to either eliminate the natural-born requirement, or redefine natural-born to accommodate Barack Hussein Obama II in advance of his rise to power. The evidence is right in the congressional record...

1. On June 11, 2003 Democrat House member Vic Snyder [AR-2] introduced H.J.R 59: in the 108th Congress – "Constitutional Amendment – Makes a person who has been a citizen of the United States for at least 35 years and who has been a resident within the United States for at least 14 years eligible to hold the office of President or Vice President." – Co-Sponsors: Rep Conyers, John, Jr. [MI-14]; Rep Delahunt, William D. [MA-10]; Rep Frank, Barney [MA-4]; Rep Issa, Darrell E. [CA-49]; Rep LaHood, Ray [IL-18]; Rep Shays, Christopher [CT-4].

2. On September 3, 2003, Rep. John Conyers [MI] introduced H.J.R. 67: – "Constitutional Amendment – Makes a person who has been a citizen of the United States for at least 20 years eligible to hold the office of President." – Co-Sponsor Rep Sherman, Brad [CA-27]

3. On February 25, 2004, Republican Senator Don Nickles [OK] attempted to counter the growing Democrat onslaught aimed at removing the natural-born citizen requirement for president in S.2128: – "Natural Born Citizen Act – Defines the constitutional term "natural born citizen," to establish eligibility for the Office of President" – also getting the definition of natural born citizen wrong. – Co-sponsors Sen Inhofe, James M. [OK]; Sen Landrieu, Mary L. [LA]

4. On September 15, 2004 – as Barack Obama was about to be introduced as the new messiah of the Democrat Party at the DNC convention, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher [CA-46] introduced H.J.R. 104: – "Constitutional Amendment – "Makes eligible for the Office of the President non-native born persons who have held U.S. citizenship for at least 20 years and who are otherwise eligible to hold such Office."  – No co-sponsors.

5. Again on January 4, 2005, Rep John Conyers [MI] introduced H.J.R. 2: to the 109th Congress – "Constitutional Amendment – Makes a person who has been a citizen of the United States for at least 20 years eligible to hold the Office of President." – Co-Sponsor Rep Sherman, Brad [CA-27]

6. Rep Dana Rohrabacher [CA-46] tries again on February 1, 2005 in H.J.R. 15: – "Constitutional Amendment – Makes eligible for the Office of the President non-native born persons who have held U.S. citizenship for at least 20 years and who are otherwise eligible to hold such Office." – No Co-Sponsor

7. On April 14, 2005, Rep Vic Snyder [AR-2] tries yet again with H.J.R. 42: – "Constitutional Amendment – Makes a person who has been a citizen of the United States for at least 35 years and who has been a resident within the United States for at least 14 years eligible to hold the office of President or Vice President." – Co-Sponsor Rep Shays, Christopher [CT-4]

8. All of these efforts failing in committee and the 2008 presidential election looming with an unconstitutional candidate leading the DNC ticket, Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill, [MO] tries to attach the alteration to a military bill in S.2678: on February 28, 2008 – "Children of Military Families Natural Born Citizen Act – Declares that the term "natural born Citizen" in article II, section 1, clause 5 of the Constitution, dealing with the criteria for election to President of the United States, includes any person born to any U.S. citizen while serving in the active or reserve components of the U.S. armed forces." – Co-Sponsors DNC Presidential candidate Sen Clinton, Hillary Rodham [NY]; DNC Presidential candidate Sen Obama, Barack [IL]; Sen Menendez, Robert [NJ]; Sen Coburn, Tom [OK] – (This was the first effort to also assure that GOP Presidential candidate Sen. John McCain [AZ] would be cleared to run against the DNC primary victor.)

From June 11, 2003 to February 28, 2008, there had been eight (8) different congressional attempts to alter Article II – Section I – Clause V – natural born citizen requirements for president in the U.S. Constitution, all of them failing in committee — All of it taking placing during Barack Obama's rise to political power and preceding the November 2008 presidential election.

In politics, there are no coincidences... not of this magnitude.

Finally on April 10, 2008, unable to alter or remove the natural born citizen requirement to clear the way for Barack Obama, the U.S. Senate acts to shift focus before the election, introducing and passing S.R.511: – declaring Sen. John McCain a "natural born citizen" eligible to run for and hold the office of president. There was never any honest doubt about McCain, the son of a U.S. Navy Commander. The Sponsor of the resolution is Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill, [MO]

S.R.511 States that John Sidney McCain, III, is a "natural born Citizen" under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States. S.R511 passed by a 99-0 unanimous consent of the Senate, with only John McCain not voting. The basis was – "Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens;" – a condition not met by Barack Hussein Obama II. – Co-Sponsors DNC Presidential candidate Sen Clinton, Hillary Rodham [NY]; DNC Presidential candidate Sen Obama, Barack [IL]; Sen Leahy, Patrick J. [VT]; Sen Webb, Jim [VA]; Sen Coburn, Tom [OK] (They had made certain that John McCain would run against Barack Obama)

However, in the McCain resolution is also this language – "Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States; – Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;"

The U.S. Constitution is not a dictionary. The definition of "is" is not in the constitution either. Yet this is the text that would later be issued in Congressional Research Service talking points memos distributed to members of congress, to protect an individual that all members of congress know and understand to be an "unconstitutional" resident of the people's White House – Barack Hussein Obama II.

Once again, as the political left was unable to alter the U.S. Constitution by way of legitimate constitutional process, they resorted to altering the constitution via precedent setting, in short, knowingly electing and getting away with seating an unconstitutional president in order to alter Article II requirements for the office via breaking those constitutional requirements.

The press would not ask any questions and the American people were already too ill-informed of their constitution to know or too distracted by daily life to care. The press would provide the cover, swearing to the lies of an unconstitutional administration put in power by criminal actors focused only on their lofty political agenda of forever altering the American form of government.

The people would be caught up in a steady diet of daily assaults on their individual freedom and liberty and overlook the most obvious constitutional crisis in American history, the seating of an unconstitutional and anti-American president. [SOURCE CREDIT]

There you have it. Make of this what you will.

It brings about many questions for me.

Would people like Claire McCaskill and Hillary Clinton really come to John McCain's aid if they did not have an ulterior motive?

Why were people like Inhofe, Issa, and Rohrabacher either sponsoring or co-sponsoring these pieces of legislation? After all, these men have been three of Obama's biggest critics. We have heard lots of threats and promises from them but have seen no results. Could it be that these men are just more shining examples of "all bark and no bite"? (See Definition of "Smoke and Mirrors")

If it is true that the definition of "natural born citizen" only involves having one citizen parent then why all the fuss?

Obama, questionable Hawaii birth certificate and all, met the requirement of one American citizen parent. Maybe the truth is that it takes more than that and Congress knows it.

So why was nothing ever done?

Keep searching and settle for nothing less than the truth.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Victim of Castro's Round-ups 'Worried Immensely'
About Jade Helm

Posted on April 3, 2015 by Paul Joseph Watson

Concerns sparked by Fort Lauderdale video of troops interning citizens

VIDEO: 
(Video shows troops training to intern citizens Martial law-style in Fort Lauderdale...)

Victim of Castro Round-ups 'Worried Immensely' About Jade Helm

A victim of Fidel Castro's mass round-ups of dissidents in Cuba has expressed alarm about the upcoming Jade Helm exercise, writing that he is 'worried immensely' about the military drill set to take place in nine U.S. states this summer.

In a letter to the editor of the Corvallis Gazette-Times, Larry Daley remarks that he was shocked to see video out of Fort Lauderdale which features military and police training together to arrest citizens and take them to internment facilities.

"It has been more than 55 years since 1961 and the Castro-ordered round up suspected resistors in Cuba. According to some press reports in excess of 200,000 were arrested during the Bay of Pigs," writes Daley.

"My youngest sister and I were arrested and taken to improvised holding facilities. We ended up in the huge Blanquita Theater. We tried to sleep under lights on the theater seats for days on end. There were bodies on the floor. The sanitary facilities overflowed with sewage."

His memories were stirred after reading about Jade Helm, a "realistic" military training exercise, which will involve the Green Berets, Navy Seals, and the 82nd Airborne Division, and is set to take place from July 15-Sepember 15.

Some fear that the drill is an escalation of preparations for martial law in America, plans for which have been in place for decades. During the exercise, troops will operate "undetected amongst civilian populations," to see if they can infiltrate without being noticed.

The issue attracted controversy after Texas and Utah were labeled "hostile" territory in documents related to the exercise.

"That horror is still with me," writes Daley, referring to his internment under Castro, adding, "Now I hear of operation Jade Helm. I read the official denials of such intent here, but I also saw a horrendous video shot in Fort Lauderdale, Florida purporting to show this training."

"I worry immensely," he concludes.

Mainstream media coverage of Jade Helm has poured scorn on concerns about the exercise and merely regurgitated Army talking points that the drill is purely designed to prepare troops for overseas combat.

However, that scenario has also prompted speculation as to whether the exercise represents a simulated invasion of the Middle East.

An analysis of the drill highlighted how the "hostile" states of Texas, Utah and a pocket of southern California could easily be transposed onto a map of the Middle East to represent Iran, Syria and Palestine, with other "friendly" states representing Turkey, Jordan and Israel.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Scientists Have Been Receiving Bizarre Signals from Space,
and They Have No Idea What They Are

Posted on April 3, 2015 by Joshua Krause

(Moe, Curly & Larry...N'yuk! N'yuk! N'yuk! ...)

Over the past 15 years, scientists from all over the world have been picking up strange signals from outer space, and they all have several factors in common. They last a fraction of a second, and arrive with the same amount of energy our sun would emit over the course of a month (albeit in the form of radio waves, so most of us would never notice).

What's most bizarre about these signals though, is that they don't appear to line up with any known natural phenomenon. All ten of the bursts that have been recorded over the years, have a near identical pattern. Their "dispersion measures" are all being recorded in multiples of the same exact number. 187.5.

Unlike most strange phenomena however, the scientific community hasn't been scrambling to find a "normal" explanation. These signals are so inexplicable, that many scientists are willing to accept the possibility that they may in fact, be coming from an alien civilization.

They claim there is a 5 in 10,000 probability that the line-up is coincidence. "If the pattern is real," says Learned, "it is very, very hard to explain."

Cosmic objects might, by some natural but unknown process, produce dispersions in regular steps. Small, dense remnant stars called pulsars are known to emit bursts of radio waves, though not in regular arrangements or with as much power as FRBs. But maybe superdense stars are mathematical oddities because of underlying physics we don't understand.

It's also possible that the telescopes are picking up evidence of human technology, like an unmapped spy satellite, masquerading as signals from deep space.

That just happens to be the most reasonable explanation so far. By all appearances, this does not look natural. Each burst of energy encompasses a wide range of the radio spectrum, and contain a massive amount of energy. They're so powerful, that researchers suspect that bare minimum, they are coming from across our galaxy, with some estimates placing their origin at billions of light years away.

On the surface, this would lend itself to a natural phenomenon. However, the incredibly short duration of the signal indicates that the source is probably several hundred kilometers in size, which is far smaller than the pulsar stars that would normally cause this kind of energy burst. And let's not forget the disturbing regularity the number 187.5 that shows up in this signal.

The most tantalizing possibility is that the source of the bursts might be a who, not a what. If none of the natural explanations pan out, their paper concludes, "An artificial source (human or non-human) must be considered."

"Beacon from extraterrestrials" has always been on the list of weird possible origins for these bursts. "These have been intriguing as an engineered signal, or evidence of extraterrestrial technology, since the first was discovered," says Jill Tarter, former director of the SETI Institute in California. "I'm intrigued. Stay tuned."

If this is coming from an alien civilization, they would obviously be highly advanced. To emit a signal of this magnitude would require a level of technology that we can't even begin to imagine. While some of the researchers question why aliens would send out a signal on such a wide band of the radio spectrum, to me it makes sense. If they were trying to contact another species from across the stars, they might not know what radio frequency they're listening to.

Either way, it's safe to assume that whoever was the intended recipient of this signal, it's certainly not us. If it came from billions of light years away, or even from within our own galaxy, they might even be extinct by now. The signal was probably intended for someone in their own backyard, so to speak.

Whatever this is, whether it's a natural phenomenon we don't yet understand, or if it's aliens, or even if it's from some top-secret spy satellite, one thing is for sure. The universe is one hell of a strange place, and we're just scratching the surface.

[/color][/size]
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

"So... who's the Black Guy"

I realize that there are actually some people outside John McCain's immediate family who regard him as a statesman. They've come to that silly conclusion based on the fact that he loved adding his name to legislation proposed by the abominable likes of Russ Feingold and Ted Kennedy. He referred to it as reaching across the aisle, no doubt picturing himself as God on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, reaching down from a heavenly cloud to give life to Adam.

Unfortunately, as biologist Richard Dawkins has observed, "When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie halfway between them. It is possible one side is simply wrong."

These days, that's not just possible, it's just about guaranteed, which is why people like Mitch McConnell and John Boehner shouldn't even think about accommodating Democrats. It's a poker game with marked cards, and the Republicans will not only lose their shirts, pants and underwear, but they will be written off as traitors by those who elected them.

♦ Heck, even I would like to pass myself off as open-minded by occasionally being able to agree with liberals about something, about anything. But whether the topic is the criminal justice system, affirmative action, gun control, taxes, labor unions, energy, education, the FCC, the EPA, Vladimir Putin, ISIS, Israel or Iran, they are simply wrong on every issue. As a result, the only way I could pass myself off as fair-minded would be to prove that I, too, am certifiably insane.

Or, as Barry Goldwater summed it up half a century ago: "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." But even back then, the liberals were able to spin those words into something vile, as if they had been spoken by Adolf Hitler or Benito Mussolini.

♦ If you've been paying attention to world affairs recently, you will notice a great many leaders on the world stage who seem to be taunting the American voter, reminding us that we really didn't have to settle for Barack Obama. First and foremost, there was Benjamin Netanyahu addressing Congress and showing us what a real man looks and sounds like. And in case we may have forgotten, that would be a leader who doesn't hide behind professional liars like Jen Psaki, Marie Harf and Josh Earnest, and who doesn't limit his interviews to late night comics, partisan hacks or the ludicrous likes of GloZell Green and her tub of Froot Loops.

But there was also President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, a Muslim, confronting an assembly of Egyptian mullahs, and challenging them to speak out against the butchers whom we're always being told have hijacked true Islam.

Even the president of Afghanistan, Ashraf Ghani Ahmadtzai, on his recent visit to Washington, expressed gratitude to America for not only the sacrifices of the military, but those of the American taxpayer, on behalf of his nation. One can play the cynic and point out he was over here begging that 9,800 American soldiers be left in Afghanistan to help him ward off the Taliban. But nobody in public life is as cynical as Barack Obama, and I have never heard him sound the slightest bit sincere when praising the military and, God knows, he has never thanked the millions of us he has saddled with an additional eight trillion dollars of debt.

♦ Speaking of liars, do you think by this time that Susan Rice tosses and turns at night, wondering what she'll next be required to lie about. First, she took one for the team by going out on five Sunday morning news shows to lie about a video being the cause of the Benghazi massacre. Then she had to choke back the bile and insist that Bowe Bergdahl had "served with honor and distinction" in Afghanistan. What's next for poor Susie? Will she be called upon to assure Michelle Obama that the new dress doesn't make her butt look big?

♦ In other news, Rep. Aaron Schock has been forced to resign from Congress over a series of financial misdeeds. I was not the least bit surprised once I discovered that Schock, a Republican from Illinois, was given to posing bare chested for photos in order to show off his six-pack abs. Back when Anthony Weiner first got into trouble and I discovered that he also had photogenic abs, I immediately knew the bum was guilty of something disgustingly tacky.

Politicians are a scurvy bunch at the best of times, but when you come across those who look like they'd be at home on the covers of gay magazines, you know they've been spending way too much time in the House gym and probably in the House showers.

Please write this down so you don't forget it: Politicians are supposed to look like Charles Rangel or Charles Schumer and never like Charles Atlas.

♦ Recently, in my constant pursuit of the truth about charities, I urged dog lovers to forget about ever donating to the Humane Society of the United States, which is so corrupt, the Justice Department should be pursuing an indictment, and probably would be if Eric Holder weren't otherwise occupied waging war on America's police departments.

I suggested that donations should be sent to Paws and Stripes, which trains service dogs for our injured veterans. Another deserving group is the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind.

♦ Liberals.  There are so many things wrong with liberals, it's difficult to know where to begin. For instance, how is it they think so highly of themselves while at the same time thinking so little of America?

Liberals like to boast that they care about blacks, illegal aliens and the poor, here at home, and about Palestinians in the Middle East. But why? By and large, blacks despise whites. Moreover, it's blacks who commit an overabundance of violent crime in this country, so why coddle them? For their part, illegal aliens have no business even being here. The only reason we have to concern ourselves with them is because they broke our law and took cuts in front of all the other people around the world trying to get here in accordance with the rules.

When it comes to the poor in this country, they are nearly always those who spurned education in favor of drugs, crime, welfare and having babies out of wedlock. For their part, the Palestinians, who have given nothing to the world, and have actually chosen to be governed by terrorists don't believe in any of the things that liberals claim to cherish, such as free speech, religious tolerance and women's rights. In addition, in their constant war with Israel -- a western style democracy that not only extends equal rights to women and gays, but to its own Arab population – the Palestinians intentionally fire missiles at Jewish civilians while using their own women and children as hostages.

I might understand it if liberals merely conned themselves into believing they are nicer and more compassionate than conservatives, if only because they've claimed it for so long, it would be a miracle if by this time they didn't accept it on faith. But studies have shown that they contribute less time and money to charity than those they demean as cruel and heartless.

What I don't get is how they've managed to convince themselves they're more intelligent than the rest of us. These people are so dumb they actually fall for every hoax that comes down the pike. The first of these was global warming. But when Mother Nature refused to play along, they renamed it climate change, to explain why the weather was different today than it was yesterday and how, if left unchecked, it would inevitably lead to the end of the world.

Another hoax was the one that purported to provide proof that Bill Clinton was the most intelligent president ever, and his wife was the smartest woman in the universe. Based on the fact that Bill couldn't even conceal a tawdry little affair with a staffer and that the missus can't say three words without putting her foot in her mouth four times, it's rather preposterous to insist they have IQs in the 180s. Cartoonist Steve Kelley recently summed up their disgusting combination of stupidity and arrogance by showing them seated in a restaurant, with her complaining, "I don't get it...we've been here half an hour and haven't even seen a waiter yet." The tuxedoed manager replies: "Sorry, Mrs. Clinton. We assumed you brought your own server."

But, then, how does a party that includes the moronic likes of Barbara Boxer, Al Franken, Patty Murray, Nancy Pelosi, Jim McDermott, Sheila Jackson Lee, Bernie Sanders, Elijah Cummings, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Alan Grayson, Luis Gutierrez and Hank Johnson, get off claiming to have a monopoly on brains?

♦ Speaking of ignorant, Barack Obama has such a limited and naïve take on Israeli politics that he apparently believed that if the Likud Party had been defeated by the Zionist Union Party, Isaac Herzog would have been any more willing than Bibi Netanyahu to make a suicidal two-state deal with those sworn to exterminate the Jews. Just because Obama is dying to cut a deal, no matter how rotten, with Iran, it doesn't mean that other world leaders are as dangerously gullible.

Obama sees Iran joining with Iraq to fight ISIS and seems to think that makes the mullahs our allies, ignoring the fact that if a nation can be said to have a mantra, Iran's is "Death to America."

♦ But, then, there is presidential precedence for such foolishness. Roosevelt apparently mistook the Soviet Union's joining with us to fight Nazi Germany as proof of Stalin's good intentions, ignoring the fact that Hitler had broken his mutual defense pact with Stalin by invading the Soviet Union. But then, FDR also turned a deaf ear to Winston Churchill's warning, not unlike the one Netanyahu delivered to Congress, that the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

♦ When I recently read that blacks have 74 cases of diabetes per 1,000, as opposed to just 36 cases per 1,000 for whites, I pictured Obama, Holder and Sharpton, absorbing those statistics and agreeing it proved that that in America even the diseases are racist.

♦ Meanwhile, In Japan, Burger King's customers can now buy hamburger-scented cologne for $40 a bottle. You might think that's pretty pricey for a side order, but if you think about it, it's actually a bargain if you're looking to have every dog in Tokyo follow you home.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Hitler Weighs In on RFRA and Memories Pizza 
It was only a matter of time until Hitler found out what his fellow fascists have
been up to regarding the contrived controversy in Indiana:
:

--Warph

-- Warph

Ross

Amen!  Why doesn't our government do the same?  (rhetorical question)

-----Original Message-----

The Netherlands, where six per cent of the population is now Muslim, is scrapping multiculturalism.

The Dutch government says it will abandon the long-standing model of multiculturalism that has encouraged Muslim immigrants to create a Parallel society within the Netherlands...

A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament, on June 16, reads:

"The government shares the social dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people."

In the new integration system, the values of the Dutch society, play a central role.

With this change, the government steps away from the model of a multicultural society.

The letter continues: "A more obligatory integration is justified because the government also demands that from its own citizens."

It is necessary because otherwise the society
  gradually grows apart and eventually no one feels at home anymore in the Netherlands.

The new integration policy will place more
   demands on immigrants.

For example, immigrants will be required to
  learn the Dutch language, and the  government will take a tougher approach to immigrants who ignore Dutch values or disobey Dutch law.

The government will also stop offering special subsidies for Muslim immigrants because, according to Donner;

"It is not the government's job to integrate immigrants."  (How bloody true!!!)

The government will introduce new legislation that outlaws forced marriages and will also impose tougher measures against Muslim immigrants who lower their chances of employment by the way they dress.

More specifically, the government imposed a ban on face-covering, Islamic burqas as of January 1, 2015.

Holland has done that whole liberal thing, and realized - maybe too late - that creating a nation of tribes, will kill the nation itself.

The future of Australia, the UK, USA, Canada and New Zealand may well be read here..

READERS NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their
  countries of birth because of civil and political unrest . . . "CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF
  THEIR CULTURE."

Countries like Holland, Canada, USA, UK, Australia, and New Zealand have an established way of life that actually works, so why embrace the unworkable?

If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture, the answer is  simple; "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

This gives a whole new meaning to the term, 'Dutch Courage' ... Unfortunately Australian, UK, USA,
  Canadian, and New Zealand politicians don't have the .. guts to do the same.  There's a whole lot of truth here!!!

Ross

What Would Happen If Martial Law Was Declared In America?

April 08, 2015 | Michael Snyder

In recent weeks, there has been a lot of concern that an upcoming eight week military exercise on U.S. soil known as "Jade Helm" is actually a dress rehearsal for the imposition of martial law in this country.

One of the reasons for the high level of concern is that we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of "urban warfare exercises" conducted by the U.S. military in major U.S. cities over the past decade – including exercises where "dissidents" are hunted down, arrested and hauled away.

As our world becomes increasingly unstable, and as our society rapidly decays from within, many believe that it is only a matter of time before the executive branch will have sufficient excuse to use the extensive martial law powers that it has been accumulating since 9/11.

When that day arrives, what will our nation look like? What would actually happen if martial law was declared in America?

Well, the first thing that you need to know is that the U.S. Constitution would be "suspended".

In other words, you would suddenly have no rights at all.

There would be no freedom of speech, no freedom of the press, no freedom of assembly and you could be arrested at any time for any reason whatsoever.

For the duration of the "emergency", the military would be in control. There would be troops in the streets, a curfew would almost certainly be imposed, and armed checkpoints would be set up.

If the "emergency" lasted long enough, we would probably see authorities go house to house confiscating firearms, ammunition and food supplies.

And perhaps most troubling of all, "dissidents" and "subversives" would likely be rounded up and imprisoned.

Perhaps you don't think that this could ever happen in the United States in 2015.

Well, we do know that this is precisely what the FBI had a plan to do in the 1950s. The following is an excerpt from a recent RT article...

Documents show the FBI created a "Plan C" during the Cold War, which could have been triggered in the event the US underwent a nuclear attack. It included putting the nation under martial law, rounding up "subversives," and interning enemy diplomats.

The documents, acquired by transparency journalism organization MuckRock, detail the FBI plan created in 1956, which was shared with several top officials from every governmental department. The FBI also distributed papers regarding the plan to its field offices. The plan would have gone into effect "after a war has begun in which the US is involved or may become involved and prior to an actual attack on the US itself," according to the documents.

Under Plan C, martial law would be declared and the FBI would enact its 'Emergency Detention Program,' which entailed apprehending individuals whose affiliations with subversive organizations "are so pronounced that their continued liberty in the event of a national emergency would present a serious threat to the internal security of the country." The document shows that as of April 1956, almost 13,000 people "were scheduled for apprehension in an emergency."

Very sobering.

And we do know that the federal government had a list of at least 8 million names of people that were considered to be "threats to national security" back in the 1980s. This list was known as Main Core, and it is not known whether this list still exists today.

I have a feeling that it does, and that it is probably much larger than it was back then.

We also know that government documents produced during the Obama administration openly discuss rounding up "dissidents" and taking them to internment camps. Just consider the following example from Infowars...

A leaked 2012 US Army Military Police training manual, entitled "Civil Disturbance Operations," described how soldiers would be ordered to confiscate firearms and kill American "dissidents." The manual also revealed that prisoners would be detained in temporary internment camps and "re-educated" to gain a new appreciation of "U.S. policies," in accordance with U.S. Army FM 3-19.40 Internment/Resettlement Operations.

So who would those "dissidents" be exactly?

In "72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered 'Potential Terrorists' In Official Government Documents", I detailed how official U.S. government documents specifically identify those that believe in "conspiracy theories" as possible threats. Others that the government is concerned about include those opposed to abortion, globalism, communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations and "the New World Order".

Another very disturbing government document talks about the need for the U.S. Army to prepare to battle political dissidents in "megacities" and to neutralize groups "who can influence the lives of the population while undermining the authority of the state". Here is more from Infowars...

The U.S. Army is preparing to fight political dissidents who challenge the power of the state as "megacities" become the battleground of the future, according to a new report in the Army Times.

The article details how the Army's Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC) worked with US Army Special Operations Command, the chief of staff's Strategic Studies Group and the UK's Ministry of Defence earlier this year to wargame the future of armed combat, which will revolve around the neutralization of groups "who can influence the lives of the population while undermining the authority of the state," a chillingly vague description which could easily be applied to political dissidents.

The plan foresees an unprecedented realignment of U.S. military strategy focused around putting "boots on the ground" in megacities to deal with "politically dispossessed" populations while relying on "more lethal and more autonomous" methods.

Very alarming stuff.

And if we did see martial law declared nationwide, it is likely that all elections would be suspended indefinitely.

That could also potentially include the 2016 presidential election.

Is it possible that Barack Obama could use his emergency powers to stay in the White House beyond his second term? There are some out there that believe that this could actually happen under the right circumstances. For example, check out what Dr. Ben Carson said during an appearance on the Alan Colmes radio show...

COLMES: What do you mean though when you say there may not be an election in 2016?

DR. BEN CARSON: There may be so much anarchy going on.

COLMES: Anarchy? So you really think we risk risking an anarchic America to the point where elections might be put on hold, or some kind of emergency is declared with such anarchy that there wouldn't be a Presidential election in a couple of years?

DR. BEN CARSON: I don't want to find out. I really don't want to find out, I don't want to continue down this pathway that we're going down.

And the groundwork has certainly been laid for such a scenario.

During his time in the White House, Barack Obama has signed a series of executive orders that give him and his minions an extraordinary amount of power in the event of a major national emergency.

For example, read the following excerpt from an executive order that Obama signed in March 2012...

Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a) The authority of the President conferred by section 101 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2071, to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.

That sounds like it covers just about everything.

Basically, during a time of martial law all of the things that you take for granted today would be out the window.

You would have no rights, and the federal government would be able to do just about anything that it wanted to do.

If that sounds really bad to you, then maybe now you are starting to understand why so many people get upset when they see preparations being made for the eventual imposition of martial law in this country.

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/April08/081a.html#gvyLIILj63q9uL3s.99

Warph

Why Obuma Pretends That Global Warming Caused His Daughter's Asthma

Any politician knows how to tell lies. A skilled politician knows how to exploit his children as props. To make it to the top of the big brown pile, you need to know how to exploit your children to prop up lies:
Doubling-down on his campaign to tie global warming to respiratory illness, President Obama told ABC's "Good Morning America" that global warming gave his daughter, Malia, asthma when she was a toddler.

Scary stuff, but there's just one problem for Obama: comments a couple years ago made by his wife Michelle suggest that being in a crowded circus with lots of dust and particles in the air triggered their daughter's asthma, not global warming. Their daughter also has a peanut allergy, and circuses are usually teaming with peanuts.

What's one more lie? Add Malia Obama's former respiratory problems to The List.

The lie didn't pop out of Obama's mouth at random. It was part of a campaign.

On Tuesday the White House launched a campaign to illustrate the effects global warming will have on public health, in particular the White House said that global temperature rises will make asthma worse for kids across the country.

Anyone who doesn't want to sacrifice what's left of our freedom and standard of living to the debunked global warming hoax can now be denounced as insensitive toward children.

Even when unavoidable climate change brings welcome warmer temperatures, the connection with asthma is tenuous at best:
For starters, the basic argument that warming will make asthma worse — mainly through increased episodes of extreme heat, ground-level ozone and smoke from wildfires — lacks support.

Asthma prevalence has increased in the U.S. while major air pollutants like ozone, particulate matter and carbon monoxide have fallen dramatically, according to government data.

But Obama et al. are hardly likely to let factual reality stand in the way of a contrived disinformation campaign:

"Polar ice caps and the polar bears have become the climate change 'mascots,' if you will, and personify the challenges we have in making this issue real for many Americans," according to an EPA memo from March 2009.

"Most Americans will never see a polar ice cap, nor will most have the chance to see a polar bear in its natural habitat," the memo reads. "Therefore, it is easy to detach from the seriousness of this issue. Unfortunately, climate change in the abstract is an increasingly — and consistently — unpersuasive argument to make."

"By revitalizing our own Children's Health Office, leading the global charge on this issue, and highlighting the children's health dimension to all of our major initiatives — we will also make this issue real for many Americans who otherwise would oppose many of our regulatory actions," according to a memo obtained by Competitive Enterprise Institute senior fellow Chris Horner through a Freedom of Information Act request.

With the media dutifully laboring on their behalf, they will actually be able to convince some idiots that more taxes and regulations will save the children from asthma.

Polar bears aren't working; let's try asthmatic kids...

[...]

New Diet Will Lead to New Mode of Transportation

One of the many benefits of economic success is the opportunity to eat a proper human diet, a central component of which is meat.  That's what our canine teeth are for. Unfortunately, meat is among the many blessings of life that our moonbat overlords want to take away in the name of envirofascism:

A federal panel that helps set federal dietary guidelines is recommending Americans eat less meat because it's better for the environment, sparking outrage from industry groups representing the nation's purveyors of beef, pork and poultry.

The Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee, a federally appointed panel of nutritionists created in 1983, decided for the first time this year to factor in environmental sustainability in its recommendations. They include a finding that a diet lower in animal-based foods is not only healthier, but has less of an environmental impact.

Among the many drawbacks of impending restrictions on meat is that our digestive systems were not designed for eating like rabbits.  A pungent effect of an unnatural politically correct diet is the excessive launching of air biscuits, as even moonbats confess:
Gas and bloating are sometimes the unfortunate side effects of quickly switching to a more plant-based diet. In many cases it's just a matter of suddenly adding more fiber into your diet than your body is used to handling. Extra fiber reaches the large intestine faster than what you normally eat, and that's where the fiber turns to gas.

After a while though you get used to the smell, and hopefully your coworkers do too.

But according to liberal ideology, the main point of restricting meat is to save the planet from the global warming allegedly caused by bovine flatulence.  If we are just trading it for human flatulence, the sacred polar bears will still suffer.

Not to worry, the masterminds have a solution:
Researchers attached balloon-like plastic packs to the backs of at least 10 cows. A tube running to the animals´ stomachs collected the gas inside the backpacks, which were then hung from the roof of the corral for analysis.

If cows can wear the fartpacks, why not humans?

A sufficiently filled fartpack might even allow us to become airborne.  Hey... by flapping our arms, we could navigate above pleasant green fields where ugly streets used to be, back before the environmentally unholy automobile was replaced by fartpacks as the primary mode of transportation.

*Only the beginning, Kansas* ... LOL

--Warph

-- Warph

Ross

BREAKING:
Congressman Finally Makes Move
to Impeach Barack H. Obama...
It's About Time!

After 7 years of numerous high crimes and misdemeanors, a member of the U.S. House of Representatives finally just made a move that could set off impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.

Rep. Ted Yoho, R-Fla., is preparing to introduce a resolution setting forth the House's definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors," drawing an unmistakable line in the sand that would directly challenge Obama's actions.

This is the single most significant action taken by a Republican towards impeachment to date.

The resolution introduces 11 different specific actions that fit the Constitution's standard of "high crimes and misdemeanors," and several of them apply directly to Obama.

For example, the resolution lists "failing to take care that the laws be faithfully executed through signing statements or systematic policies of non-enforcement" and "substituting executive agreements for treaties" as two of eleven potential high crimes and misdemeanors the House would be declaring "impeachable," according to Breitbart.

It further adds the use of military force without congressional authorization, the use of funds in defiance of congressional appropriations, and the defiance of congressional subpoenas during oversight investigations are all impeachable offenses.

Sound familiar?

Obama's refusal to enforce America's immigration laws, his threat of bypassing Congress on Iran, his illegal war in Libya, and his consistent defiance of congressional investigations into executive branch scandals like the IRS, Fast and Furious, and Benghazi all fit squarely within Yoho's 11 criteria for a "high crime."

Yoho said that the most recurring argument against impeachment by experts was that Obama's actions are similar to actions of previous presidents. This, he says, is why the resolution is a necessary first-step to impeachment. Once Congress has defined its criteria for "impeachable" offenses, the "Bush did it, too" argument is immediately destroyed.

This resolution was crafted with the assistance of legal experts like Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano and civil liberties attorney Bruce Fein.

Yoho added that he expects that the resolution will cause a liberal "firestorm" and will draw the ire of the race baiters, who will inevitably claim that the only reason the GOP wants to impeach Obama is because he's black.

But Yoho won't back down, declaring, "This is strictly about the rule of law."

He noted that executive amnesty was the final straw. It was a "blatant, in-your-face 'I'm above the law and I'm going to do what I want. I'm a dictator, I'm a king'" act, Yoho said.

This brave congressman should be commended for his efforts to fulfill his oath to defend the Constitution. Now, his colleagues who claim to love liberty and represent the interests of Americans need to step up to the plate and give this effort their full support.

http://conservativetribune.com/congressman-moves-to-impeach-obama/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk