This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Dumb: Whiny Rock Band Cancels Indiana Concert Over Religious Freedom Law –
Dumber: Has Shows In 9 Other States With Same Law

(Self-righteous fail... Idiots... they forgot that they are also supposed to boycott Arizona... after some anti-illegal alien law Jan Brewer signed a few years ago.  Remember that anyone?  Notice how the Democrats have stopped all dialogue and have become total totalitarians the minute a bill passes they don't like.  They don't try to work with Republicans... they use social media to get a bunch of useful idiots to start a "boycott" that lasts until they've forgotten it for the next mobs with pitchforks target...)

Via American Spectator:
http://spectator.org/blog/62240/wilco-cancels-show-not-shows-9-other-rfra-states

Wilco, which is a band that you'll know if, like me, you were a depressed kid in college in the early 2000s, who thought that listening to whiny musicians would make you seem "cooler" to the other depressed kids in college in the early 2000s, has cancelled it's Indianapolis tour date in protest over the Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

Misunderstanding of the law notwithstanding – after all, I can hardly expect an alternative rock band to be experts on Constitutional Law and the legislative process – the proclamation is sort of strange. Sure, they have a right not to perform in a place they deem "backwards," even if there won't be a single supporter of the law in Wilco's audience, meaning they've deprived themselves of friendly Indiana money (their right under the free market, too). But a quick look at Wilco's other tour dates, and it seems they've been awfully selective over which RFRA states they're choosing to ignore.

Their tour has two upcoming dates in Texas (RFRA), then takes a jaunt through Louisiana (RFRA), then takes an extended trip through Florida (RFRA). Before heading into Canada, the tour touches down in Tennessee (RFRA), Missouri (RFRA), Kentucky (RFRA), and Arizona (RFRA). After they do a quick tour through Winnipeg, they're back in the states with dates in Missouri again (RFRA), Illinois (RFRA), and Connecticut (RFRA). They end their tour in the safe liberal haven of California, where no one except the wildlife is protected.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Bill Whittle on the Criminal Arrogance of Hillary Clinton

(If this known criminal is elected president, the fundamental transformation
is effectively complete.  America is over...)

Even before it came to light that Hillary wiped her server after the subpoenaed emails on it had been officially requested, she had legally not to mention morally disqualified herself to hold public office, as Bill Whittle explains:

VIDEO:

Transcript at Truth Revolt:

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Iranian Defector: Obuma's Negotiators Are Shills for Iran

Not all Iranians are brutally repressive Islamic barbarians — but the ones running the government are. Similarly, not all Americans are contemptible ideologically deranged traitors — but the ones running the government are. Although Iran (a.k.a. Persia) has been a rival of the West since the days of Leonidas, those two governments now work together toward a common goal:

An Iranian journalist who defected from his country while covering its ongoing nuclear talks has revealed startling information regarding America's position at the negotiating table.

Amir Hossein Motaghi, who reportedly was employed at Iran's state-run Iran Student Correspondents Association, told a London-based Iranian opposition channel that the U.S. was shilling for Iran in the ongoing negotiations over the regime's nuclear weapons program.

"The US negotiating team are mainly there to speak on Iran's behalf with other members of the 5+1 countries and convince them of a deal," Mottaghi told Irane Farda, according to UK's The Telegraph.

A common impression has been confirmed.

[Mottaghi] is now seeking political asylum in Switzerland, after utilizing his opportunity to cover the talks in order to flee his home country. ...

"My conscience would not allow me to carry out my profession anymore," Motaghi said of his frustration working under the Iranian regime's strict controls. He added that there was no "sense" in becoming a journalist in Iran because he only wrote whatever information was fed to him.

You can see why Motaghi chose not to defect to the USA. What would be the point?

*ButtHead Obuma's Iranian-born supervisor*
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Media Lapdogs Loyally Wait in Maintenance Shed as Their Master Golfs

There is something noble about the patience and loyalty of a dog tied to a parking meter, waiting stoically on a tiny patch of concrete as its owner unhurriedly sips cocktails in a bar. Yet it is hard to find anything noble about Obama's lapdog media:

It's no secret that President Obama is in Florida this weekend to play some golf, but don't expect any reports about his golf game. For whatever reason, the White House declared a news lid just as the president was about to tee off. Rather than head back to their hotel 15 miles away, however, the press pool voted instead to take shelter in a maintenance shed so as to remain somewhat close to the president.

(Maybe they will be rewarded with a pat on the head the next time Obuma deigns to let them near...)

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

The Obuma Administration
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

THREE SUSPECTS ARRESTED in Brutal Metrolink Attack on White Rider Over #MikeBrown

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, March 30, 2015, 7:40 PM

Last week a Metrolink rider in St. Louis was brutally beaten over Michael Brown.
Via Dana Loesch Radio:

A white male was filmed being viciously attacked on the St. Louis Metrolink reportedly over Michael Brown. The video was posted on Facebook.

The 43 year-old victim told KMOV he was on his way home from work when he was beaten.

The other riders were laughing.

Police released photos of the suspects in the Metrolink beating this weekend

Tonight St. Louis police reported that three suspects had been arrested.
St. Louis Today reported:

Police have arrested three suspects in an attack last week in which a MetroLink rider was beaten after one of several men asked him about the Michael Brown "situation."

A police source confirmed the arrests Monday evening and said more information would be released soon.

A video posted to Facebook appears to show the attack March 23 on the 43-year-old man, and MetroLink released surveillance images of suspects.

Police said the victim, who is white, was punched and kicked by three black men, one of whom had made the reference to the teen killed in Ferguson by a police officer Aug. 9.

The assault took place about 8:54 p.m. as the eastbound train was nearing the Forest Park Metrolink platform, police said. The victim told police he was seated when the three men approached him from behind.

One of the men asked the victim if he could use his cellphone, and the victim said no.

The man then asked the victim "what he thought about the Mike Brown situation." The victim responded that he hadn't thought much about it, according to the police report.

The man in the red shirt then punched the victim in the face and struck him multiple times, police said.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

(WARNING: Jarhead beware.... Bad... Very Bad Army Language in these videos...)[/color
]

67 year old war veteran beats up young male who starts on him on the bus

Careful, social justice warriors. Sometimes public transportation assaults don't turn out as planned — as when this punk pushed a 67-year-old vet too far:

67 Year Old Vietnam Vet From Transit Bus Fight Interview:

Another interview with Gramps:

AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT-- Interview w/ Vietnam Tom Slick (Epic Beard Man) & Parody Song... After AC Transit Bus fight, Vietnam Tom talks about what happened:

>New Video:  <

(You're the Man, Vietnam Tom... You're the Man!!)
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters

***Full Movie***

VIDEO: 

========================================

HILLARY & BILL CLINTON - THEIR EVIL CORRUPTION EXPOSED! 2015

This video is about HILLARY & BILL CLINTON WANTED FOR TREASON 2014

VIDEO (FULL MOVIE): 

--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

Warph,
I am sitting here blushing. My beloved Marines never talk using such gutter language. :angel:
Ol Vietnam Tom would pass as a twin brother to a Screaming Eagle buddy of mine from Lawrence. You know I'm talking about you ,Quick-man. ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk