This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Al-Baghdadi Officially Anoints Libyan Branch Part Of ISIS After
They Behead 21 Christians, Video Shows Huge Presence In Benghazi

VIDEO:

(You can tell by the high-quality video it was done by the Islamic State's propaganda arm, which is run by an ISIS operative from Massachusetts...)

Via ABC News:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/isis-al-qaeda-heading-jihadi-showdown-libya/story?id=28999878

Recent moves by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria [ISIS] to assert itself in Libya have led to clashes with al Qaeda-affiliated jihadis there, experts say, and Egypt stepped into the fray Monday by launching new airstrikes against ISIS targets in Libya.

On Sunday, core-ISIS officially anointed its Libyan affiliate by releasing a savage new video of camouflage-clad jihadis dramatically slicing the necks of 21 Coptic Christians from Egypt who were abducted in Libya.

The video had similar graphics and cinematic flourishes to ISIS' other major pieces of propaganda from Syria and Iraq, including track and crane camera moves as the victims in orange jumpsuits compliantly knelt in the wet sand of a Mediterranean beach for their final living moments as stars of the Libyan ISIS affiliate's debut.

While ISIS has increasingly been publicizing its presence in Libya — and worrying many U.S. counter-terrorism officials, who say Western leaders have been too distracted by such hostage execution videos themselves — the group's expansion is meeting resistance from the clearly dominant jihadi groups there with ties to core-al Qaeda, experts say.

"Because ISIS is so brazen in what they do and their propaganda machine is so prolific with videos like this, it's easy to see where their fighters are and what they're doing," Thomas Joscelyn, an ISIS expert and senior fellow at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, told ABC News. "Al Qaeda and their allies try to hide what they're up to. They don't advertise it with videos."
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Creepy Joe Biden Caught 'Snuggling' With Defense Chief's Wife

Warph,
I'm starting to think the alumni of UD, from back in the 60's ,should have spent more time learning manners instead of smoking weed and protesting the war.

Warph

Quote from: jarhead on February 18, 2015, 09:02:28 PM
Creepy Joe Biden Caught 'Snuggling' With Defense Chief's Wife

Warph,
I'm starting to think the alumni of UD, from back in the 60's ,should have spent more time learning manners instead of smoking weed and protesting the war.

'Manners' is a word that Uncle Creepy Joe isn't familiar with, Jar...
he has no concept of personal space, another thing they didn't teach at UD.

This one cracks me up... look at the faces on these cops... LOL

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

DHS Stops Enforcing Obama's Executive Amnesty In Texas
After Federal Judge's Ruling

(Sad that it's newsworthy when the Obuma regime complies with a ruling... this just the beginning, Buttrack, just the beginning...)

Via The Hill:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/232981-dhs-halts-deportation-deferrals

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is suspending President Obama's executive actions on immigration, slamming the brakes on an expansion of deportation deferrals after an order from a federal judge.

DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson said he "strongly" disagrees with the move by U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen to temporarily block the new programs, some of which were slated to begin Wednesday, but said the administration will let the legal process play out.

"The Department of Justice will appeal that temporary injunction; in the meantime, we recognize we must comply with it," Johnson said.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Crazy Creepy Joe Meets With U.S. Islamic Leader Who Claims Israel Behind 9/11

(Combined IQ between these two super-geniuses: Less than 94.667...)

Via Free Beacon:
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/muslim-leader-who-called-israel-a-suspect-after-911-meets-with-biden-at-white-house/

A controversial U.S. Muslim leader who has been highly critical of Israel and said that the Jewish state should be on the "suspect list" in the wake of the 9/11 terror attacks participated on Tuesday in a White House summit on Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) that featured Vice President Joe Biden.

Salam Al-Marayati, founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), tweeted out a photo of himself at the White House with Biden and bragged, "We joined VP @JoeBiden for a discussion at the @WhiteHouse #CVESummit which kicked off today." [...]

The Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) released a detailed fact sheet that contained scores of controversial statements attributed to al-Marayati.

One of his more controversial proclamations came in the wake of 9/11, when al-Marayati pointed a finger at Israel.

"If we're going to look at suspects [for 9/11], we should look to the groups that benefit the most from these kinds of incidents, and I think we should put the state of Israel on the suspect list because I think this diverts attention from what's happening in the Palestinian territories so that they can go on with their aggression and occupation and apartheid policies," he said in a radio interview shortly after the attacks in 2001, according to the Los Angeles Times.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Dem Rep. 'Crazy' Luis Gutierrez Outraged Greg Abbott
"Disrespected" Barack Obama By Calling Him . . . Barack Obama

Holy Crap... faux outrage at its finest...)

Via Breitbart:
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/02/18/gutierrez-tx-gov-disrespected-president-by-calling-him-barack-obama/

Wednesday on MSNBC's "The Rundown with José Díaz-Balart," a visibly angry Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) said Texas Governor Greg Abbott disrespected President Barack Obama by calling him Barack Obama while discussing a federal judge issuing an injunction temporarily blocking the president's executive order amnesty.

Gutierrez  said, "I think it is sad when you listen to the governor of the state of Texas refer to the president of the United States in his first and last name, Barack Obama, Barack Obama. It shows a disrespect for the office and for the institution and for the president himself. That kind of shows what underlines. See, the governor thinks he just beat Barack Obama, the president of the United States. President Barack Obama. It is not what he did. What he did, this is an attack against American families, against an immigrant community across this nation, and those who love and cherish them, and those in America who want a fair and sensible immigration policy. So for those who think this is a fight between Republicans and the president of the United States, you fail miserably, not considering this is a fight against American families."
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Ron Paul: Bush Didn't Want To Catch Bin Laden So He Could Invade Iraq

(Ah yes, The perpetually cranky Ron Paul still wearing his tinfoil hat...)

Via BuzzFeed:

Former Republican presidential candidate and congressman Ron Paul says he doesn't believe the United States government wanted to catch Osama Bin Laden because they needed him as an excuse to build up the military and invade Middle Eastern countries.

"Matter of fact, can't you just see the difference that might have occurred. Ya know, they knew where Bin Laden was. I don't think they really wanted to catch him because he was used as the excuse for us, you know, invading various countries and building up the military," Paul said on Scott Horton's radio program.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Buttrack Obuma: Jihadi Savages Who Behead, Crucify, And Burn
People Alive Have "Legitimate Grievances"
]

(CBS News' Mark Knoller quoting Obama's op-ed...)
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk