Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Medal Of Honor Winner Dakota Meyer And Sarah Palin
Has Special Message For Michael Moore: "Fuc_ You!"

TWEET
Dakota Meyer        ✔   @Dakota_Meyer 
Follow
Here's a tribute to you  @MMFlint Michael Moore.

Share it and make it trending
#michaelmoore

1:40 AM - 23 Jan 2015

976 Retweets   808 favorites 
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Colorado Woman Sentenced To Four Years For Trying To Join ISIS

(Meanwhile, actual ISIS members are still allowed to return to the U.S.  Listen as she now tows the party line, saying ISIS was just 'distorting' the Quran; she now gets to study Islam in prison.  She'll be out in under four years....)

Denver, Colorado (CNN) A federal judge gave a four-year prison sentence Friday to a 19-year-old Colorado woman who admitted guilt in wanting to become an ISIS bride and participate in its jihad in the Mideast.

Shannon Maureen Conley is one of the first Americans to be sentenced for conspiracy to support ISIS and received a sentence that was also recommended by prosecutors seeking to send a message of deterrence.

Though the judge initially cited how Conley needs psychiatric care, he sided with prosecutors in the end.

"What is it that will cause others to stop" in the future, Judge Raymond P. Moore said during sentencing.

Before sentencing, Conley wept as she read a statement saying, "It was after arrest that I learned the truth about the ISIS that I was taught to respect."

She talked about her ongoing journey into Islam.

"Since my incarceration I have had a chance to read the entire Quran," she said. She concluded that "the scholars" she had been following in her online research about Islam had distorted the Quran, she said.

"Even though I was committed to the idea of jihad, I didn't want to hurt anyone. It was all about defending Muslims," she said.
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Silver Arrest Sends NY Democrats Into Panic After
U.S. Attorney Hints More To Come, "Stay Tuned
"

(Ah, who might Shelly give up to help his cause?  Popcorn!...)

Via NY Post:
http://nypost.com/2015/01/23/sheldon-silvers-arrest-sends-albany-into-a-state-of-panic/

Albany is terrified and in disarray after Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver's arrest, with lawmakers and insiders fearing he'll turn on them to save himself.

"People are scratching their heads and saying, 'What did I say the last time I spoke to Shelly?' " one veteran Albany lobbyist told The Post on Friday.
After Silver's arrest Thursday, US Attorney Preet Bharara hinted at more to come, telling the public to "stay tuned."

Now legislators are questioning why Silver's closest Democratic colleagues, including Assembly Majority Leader Joseph Morelle, have pledged support for him instead of calling for his resignation.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

NY Times Editorial Writer: "Healthy Majority" Of Whites Support
Police Killing Blacks "No Matter What"

(Behold, the warped mind of Brent Staples, who is convinced cops can gun down blacks for no reason and white people will cheer them on...)

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

FBI and DOJ Investigation Exposes Obuma, Holder & Sharpton
Engaging in Racial Politics

(This is not news.  Anybody with half a brain knows they are RACE HUSTLERS...)

The FBI and DOJ have verified Obama's malicious, pre-mediated racism, attempted character assassination and gross endangerment of every police officer in America. A joint FBI/DOJ investigation of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson's shooting of strong arm felon-suspect Michael Brown, has been validated as pure self-defense, fully exonerating Officer Darren Wilson.  This FBI/DOJ decision exposes the fact that racial politics must have been the only possible calculation Obama used to deploy Al Sharpton and Eric Holder to Ferguson, just as Al-Qaida deploys IEDs - each designed to explode on impact. 

The FBI/DOJ exoneration of Officer Wilson translates into this: there was bountiful, indisputable evidence of Officer Wilson's innocence and Michael Brown's guilt, within mere hours of the shooting, to which Obama and Holder intentionally ignored and suppressed. Obama could have easily acted to restore calm, confidence and call for patience in the hours and days following the Ferguson incident. Instead, he took measured actions to stoke racial hatred, divide citizens and promote animosity towards America - an animosity that spread throughout the world. In fact, the FBI has confirmed that ISIS exploited the Obama/Holder manufactured Ferguson HateFest to recruit new jihadists from among the rioters to join them. 

In the few weeks immediately following the conclusion of the Ferguson jury trial, at least 12 white people in the areas surrounding Ferguson, MO, have been murdered by young black men, gang-land style. The Obama/Holder/Sharpton inspired BlackLivesMatter and HandsUpDontShoot campaigns sprang forth from the malicious Obama lies of omission and his suppression of clear evidence. In fact, the moronic social media campaigns inspired by the Obama, Holder and Sharpton lies led directly to the double murders of two NYPD officers. 

With facts and evidence this clear, I ask Americans of all ideologies a few simple, yet direct questions: 

What does it say about each of us, as humans, if we refuse to call for the indictment of Obama, Holder and Sharpton for their malicious incitement of riots, fires, multiple murders and civil unrest? 

Are we first and foremost, blacks? Whites? Republicans? Democrats?  Or, are we first and foremost, Americans? What does our collective silence, in light of this FBI/ DOJ evidence, say about our moral courage? 

Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Al Sharpton are covered with the blood of innocent Missouri citizens, two NYPD officers, and the charred ashes of dozens of entrepreneur's fortunes. As a direct result of Obama's sanctioned lies and deceptions - as proven by his own FBI and DOJ - every American can see exactly who Barack Obama is, as a man and as a politician. 

The most important question is, who are we?

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/01/fbi-doj-investigation-exposes-obama-holder-sharpton-engaging-racial-politics/#HRQC3YuaxAPXdkm4.99
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

** Picture Of The Day **

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Is Hillary Clinton a Bigger Control Freak Than Obama?

(The only thing she couldn't control was Slick Willy's libido...)

Obama has become notorious for trying to shut out the press by using an in-house photographer and giving interviews to non-reporters, despite the media's compulsive bootlicking.

This is an administration that has locked reporters in closets and dodged press conferences as if the press corps had the plague.

But what if Hillary Clinton is even worse?

A bunch of networks and CNN wanted to do puff shows on Hillary to promote her pre-campaign. Instead Hillary Inc. went after them with the help of its Media Matters outlet and got them shut down. The only survivor is CBS's flailing Madam Secretary which is so heavily fictionalized that most people don't realize it was supposed to be a Hillary infomercial.

Now even the Scorsese doc for HBO on Bill Clinton is coming apart for the same reasons.

Mr. Scorsese's partly finished documentary about Mr. Clinton — which once seemed likely to be released as Hillary Rodham Clinton was navigating a presidential run — has stalled over disagreements about control, people briefed on the project said.

Though parts of the film were shot over the last two years as Mr. Clinton made a philanthropic visit to Africa and elsewhere, the project is now indefinitely shelved, partly because Mr. Clinton insisted on more control over the interview questions and final version than Mr. Scorsese was willing to give, those people said.

Bill Clinton loves publicity, any publicity. The sticking point was likely to have been Hillary, rather than Bill.

Martin Scorsese certainly wasn't doing this to hurt the Clintons. And yet Hillary can't trust them either. A doc like this on high profile HBO would have boosted the couple, but Hillary is too controlling to allow it.
--Warph

-- Warph

Ross

No citizenship, no problem!
D.C. lawmakers are looking into a bill that would allow voting
(in local elections)
without U.S. citizenship.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk