Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Here's a Rand Paul video where he talks about how bad the Senate sucks:

Rand Paul for President in 2016
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Obuma Phone Lady Says: Darn Sure Won't Vote for Obama Again! - 1/14/13

Obuma Phone Lady for Secretary of Health & Human Services
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

State Department Had No $$$ for Benghazi Security, Did Have $16 Mil for Kindles and $4.5 for Art

According to Hillary Clinton's long-delayed Benghazigate testimony, the State Department just did not have enough money to provide security for a mission in one of the most dangerous places in the world.

It did however have 16 million dollars to spend on 2,500 kindle book readers at the drastically inflated price of $6,600 per device.

How much security could that 16 million buy?

It had $79,000 to spend on Obama's books and $20,000 on a portrait of Obama. The US Embassy had $150,000 to spend on a book about the ambassador's residence. The US Embassy in Austria had $150,000+ for a Chevy Volt and its charging station.

And here is what else Hillary's State Department did have money for...

7.9 billion dollars for Obama's Global Health Initiative.

1 billion for global climate change.

2.2 billion to strengthen democratic institutions in Pakistan.

And of course... Mosque renovations.

In 2011 the State Department provided funds to restore the 15th century Gobarau Minaret in Katsina State in Nigeria's predominantly Muslim north, an area which has become a virtual killing field for Christians at the hands of Muslim militants, led by the al-Qaeda-linked terror group Boko Haram.

And $4.5 million for Art in Embassies

The New York Times reported in 2009 that Art in Embassies spends about $4.5 million a year for permanent art acquisitions; chief curator Virginia Shore said at the time that artists and dealers support the program via favorable pricing; for the embassy in Beijing, an outlay of $800,000 yielded works with an appraised value of $30 million.

How much Benghazi security would 800,000 dollars have bought? If Hillary Clinton had stopped buying paintings, maybe four Americans would still be alive today.

The State Department also has a Chief Diversity Officer, whose job it is to warn that "holding the fort" is a racist phrase.

As far as security goes, 200 million dollars were wasted on Iraqi police training that never went anywhere.

And nothing says State Department waste, like waste management.

The U.S. Department of State and partners from the LAUNCH: Beyond Waste Forum announce a challenge to identify ten game-changing innovations with the potential to transform current waste management systems and practices. LAUNCH: Beyond Waste seeks transformational solutions to the problem of waste through disruptive innovation, behavioral change, systems design, as well as improved policy and stewardship.

The challenge, which will be open from April 1 to May 15, 2012, asks creative minds to formulate innovative ideas for minimizing waste or transforming it into new products.

Nope, no waste to see here.

The State Department just had no money in its 50 billion dollar budget to pay for Benghazi security. None at all.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/state-department-had-no-for-benghazi-security-here-is-what-it-did-have-for/
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Barack Obama: Our Orc-in-Chief
:: Posted by Edward Cline at 3:16 PM

Daniel Greenfield, in his January 20th Sultan Knish column, observed that "Obama is truly fake. He is authentically unreal. There is absolutely nothing to him. If you take away all the work that was done to make him famous, there would be nothing there. And that is exactly why he is the perfect avatar for the media age."

How true. Of course, a man who is nothing but who seeks to be something by pursuing political power is, root and branch, a nihilist. And that is what Obama is, at core. Down deep, he knows he is nothing. But in the eyes of his worshipping electorate, he is something. He is a leader. A Messiah. A Führer. The Thirteenth Imam. The Mahdi. The Prophet. The savior of the ages, the man on horseback who comes to save a nation from itself. Because he is nothing, he must work miracles, and turn gold into lead. He must prove that he is something.

His identity depends on pulling the wool over his electorate's heads. He is what he imagines himself to be, which is an illusion. As Greenfield notes, remove the illusion, switch off the hologram, strip away the prancing king's clothes, and there is nothing there. The garb seemed to hang in mid-air, held there by invisible strings. Everyone who doubts Obama's "goodness" and values the truth, has Superman's X-ray vision. They can see that there's nothing there. Obama back in 2008 promised the nation "transparency." It's the only promise he kept – for those who choose to take a good, hard look at the nothingness that is there for all to see.

Except that his admiring electorate, egged on and abetted by the MSM, has no X-ray vision. They see what they see, which is nothing garbed in imaginary vestments of sanctimony and the self-righteous. Truth is their enemy, their nemesis. Truth is what they wish it to be. So they wish very hard – call it praying, or banging one's head against a brick wall, or bowing to the Mecca of statism three times a day – and the unreal becomes the truth.

It is the inherent, ineluctable nature of a state of zero in a person that a man who is lacking in character and values must be a destroyer. He becomes something when he is able to demonstrate his capacity for destruction. He must act to sustain the illusion. Destruction is his own proof of power.

He is the secular version of Christ. With a modicum of showmanship, with much assistance from an adoring MSM, he performs "miracles," and turns loaves into fishes, and fishes back into loaves, and water into wine, and wine into Jim Jones's brand of Kool-Aid, and pig pen muck into French pastries. It's all as bogus as a TV reality show, as Greenfield notes.

But, because he can't create anything – to be able to create something, a person must have a measure of what is the good, and Obama is a vacuum, a hollow man with no conception of any life-affirming good – he can only destroy. And when he destroys, to his minions, it passes as proof of his goodness and efficacy. They get free cell phones and Obamacare and bailed-out companies that fail anyway and solicitude and assurances that they have a right to destroy what they never really built but which he assures them they helped to build, anyway.

And that is the leitmotif of Barack Obama, America's first truly nihilist president. Bad as they were, he makes Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton look like hired clown magicians at a children's birthday party, faking finding quarters behind children's ears and making funny creatures from squeaky, multi-colored balloons. Only Obama's quarters are counterfeit ones that are the government's multi-trillion dollar debt pulled from Americans' wallets and savings accounts, and the squeaky balloons are his back-firing foreign policies.

What most people can't grasp is that the debt is deliberately impossible to erase or correct, and that the back-firing policies are going according to plan. They are meant to back-fire.

How else to explain Obama's Mideast policies, which loose countless Tolkien-like Islamic Orcs on that region and on the world? Al Qada, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, the Taliban – all the Islamic jihad groups – they are real-world counterparts of Tolkien's subhuman, flesh-eating brutes, eager to slaughter the good because they are the good. They are slobbering, drooling beasts that are but gross, unsightly clones of Barack Obama's true soul or character, ready to kill for the sake of killing, ready to rip men and women apart and roast their limbs over fires of kindled with the remnants of freedom of speech and the right to property and gun ownership.

Obama is a nihilist at work. He knows what he is doing. As he pretends to saw a woman in half, his believers chuckle and think it's just a trick, and isn't he such a masterful illusionist? What entertainment! But the red spewing from the box isn't Teresa Heinz-Kerry's ketchup, it's real blood, and the screaming victim is but a proxy for everyone in the adulatory audience. They all presume that the woman in the box will go home after the show, coddle her kiddies, and watch "Nature" on PBS while spooning Yoplait and munching on Granola bars.

When the audience gets home and checks its bank accounts and payroll stubs and insurance premiums and tries to devise a personal budget that is in mortal conflict and in a losing race with a limitless federal budget, it represses its screams and consoles itself that it's all for the good. Out of destruction comes construction, isn't that the way things are done? The country is being remade, "reframed."

But, what is being "constructed," what are the constituents of the remaking, in what square is the country being "reframed"? Obama's audience doesn't want to know. It prefers fairy tales and illusions. It prefers pretty Technicolor pictures of a City on the Hill, with people dancing on cobblestone streets inlaid with gold, and choruses of flowers singing at their passing, and buildings and houses swaying in rhythm under a cloudless sky, and everyone guaranteed a chicken in every pot and an environment-friendly hybrid car in every garage.

Greenfield calls the fakery a "consensual illusion." That, also, is true, and it takes a willingness by both parties, the One at the Podium, and the ones in the audience, to sustain the illusion. It requires a habitual, subconscious, but still volitional desire to "blank out," to evade the knowledge, the truth, and the reality of things. Or it takes a criminal ignorance, which is much the same thing.

The dish-rattling rumble you hear are the hordes of Orcs coming for you and your life.

They are advancing from several directions: from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, from Capitol Hill, from the Justice Department, from the Supreme Court, and from their auxiliaries, the EPA, and the AFT, the TSA, and the DEA, the HHS, and other phalanxes of statism. [/font] [/size]
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Vice President Joe Biden stepped into a confessional and knelt.

"Hey, Father, how you doing?" he said to the priest.

"Well, Joseph, not so well of late. There is great concern among the religious community about actions the Obama administration has taken as part of ObamaCare."

"What are you talking about, Father?"

"Joseph, earlier this year, the Department of Health and Human Services issued a regulation, directed by ObamaCare, that requires all non-church religious institutions, such as hospitals and schools, to provide employee health insurance that includes contraception, sterilization and abortifacients."

"But we fixed that one, Father. Rather than make religious employers pay for these things directly, we told the insurance companies they had to provide these things free!"

"And you really think insurers are able to provide these things free, Joseph? They will not. The costs of contraception, sterilization and abortifacients will ultimately be rolled into the insurance premiums that religious organizations will pay — which is tantamount to providing financial support for things such as abortion — and religious institutions cannot morally accept your 'fix.'"

"Ah, c'mon, Father. You act like there is an assault on the Catholic church. I made it absolutely clear during my debate when I said that 'no religious institution — Catholic or otherwise, including Catholic social services, Georgetown Hospital, Mercy Hospital, any hospital — has to either refer contraception, none has to pay for contraception, none has to be a vehicle to get contraception in any insurance policy they provide. That is a fact. That is a fact.'"

"But you have your 'facts' wrong, Joseph. The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops issued a letter that rebukes your statements completely. The letter says, 'The HHS mandate contains a narrow, four-part exemption for certain "religious employers." That exemption was made final in February and does not extend to 'Catholic social services, Georgetown hospital, Mercy hospital or any hospital,' or any other religious charity that offers its services to all, regardless of the faith of those served."

"That's a bunch of malarkey, Father. The bishops have no problem with us!"

"You aren't paying attention, Joseph, so let me be clear: The Catholic church cannot and will not pay for a government-mandated insurance policy that funds and enables actions that violate our religious beliefs — yet that is exactly what the government is now forcing us to do. And that is why there are more than 40 lawsuits, brought on behalf of Catholic bishops and other religious organizations, to stop you."

"Lawsuits, Father? Well, that's news to me."

"Perhaps this is also news to you, Joseph: This matter is about much more than the right of a female student at a Catholic university to have contraception covered by her university-provided health insurance policy. It is about simple freedom, Joseph."

"I'm not following, Father."

"This country was founded on the concept of freedom, including religious freedom. Religious freedom was the reason the Pilgrims came to America from England. The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees such freedom: 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

"So what is your point, Father?"

"Joseph, by using the might of the federal government to tell religious organizations what insurance products they must purchase for their employees, hasn't the government created a law that is prohibiting their free exercise of religion?"

"Ah, heck, father, all we're trying to do is make insurers cover the cost of birth control."

"It is a winning position for a politician to take, Joseph, but surely you understand that this issue as not as simple as you make it out to be. The truth of the matter is that you either misspoke or deliberately misled people during your debate. I assume you entered this confessional to confess?"

"Not at all, Father. I had to go to the bathroom and thought this was the john."
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

White House Spokesman: I've Never Seen
Pictures of Obama Shooting Skeets

"Squirt guns, yes... Skeets, no."

White House Spokesman Jay Carney has never seen Obama
skeet shooting either.

Today at the White House reporter Dana Bash asked Carney if he'd ever seen Barack Obama
skeet shooting.

CNN reporter Dana Bash: How often does the president go skeet shooting and are there
photographs of him doing so?

Jay Carney: I would refer you to his comments. I don't know how often. He does go to
Camp David with some regularity but I'm not sure how often he's done that.

Dana Bash: Is there a photograph of him doing it?

Jay Carney: There may be but I haven't seen it.

Dana Bash: Why haven't we heard about it before?

Jay Carney: Because when he goes to Camp David he goes to spend time with his family
and friends and relax and not produce photographs.

Yet, despite being caught in another blatant lie, the Obama-media will laugh it off and
continue to carry his water anyway.[/font][/size]
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Can't Make This Up... Dem Under Investigation in
Underage Dominican Hooker Scandal – Leads Efforts
to Ease Immigration Restraints

On Friday the news broke that the FBI has been investigating
top Democratic Senator Bob Menendez for having sex with underage Dominican hookers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/figures-fbi-reportedly-investigating-top-dem-senator-for-sex-with-underage-dominican-hookers/

Today we find out he's ON the "Gang of Eight" Senate Immigration Committee.

The "Gang of 8″ US Senators from both parties made an deal on an
outline of an immigration overhaul.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/gang-of-8-makes-immigration-deal/
--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

Warph,
Did you see Rand Paul grill Comrade Kerry over Egypt and Pakistan ? Young Paul is looking better all the time .

Warph

Quote from: jarhead on January 29, 2013, 09:58:28 AM
Warph,
Did you see Rand Paul grill Comrade Kerry over Egypt and Pakistan ? Young Paul is looking better all the time .

I did.

Between the sniper fire drawn a few weeks back by the nomination of former Sen. Chuck Hagel for Defense Secretary and the kabuki theater surrounding outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's testifying about Benghazi, it's easy to forget that Sen. John "Reporting for Duty" Kerry is about to start calling the shots at State.... although I threw a snippet or two in there on him.  (Re: Like Slimey Cockroaches & their crooked President, Liberals Spread Disease
« Reply #476 on: January 27, 2013, 02:09:50 am »)  The man is an idiot... shares same DNA as Joe Biden.

Secretary of State nominee, a vet who later protested Vietnam, faces questions from Sen. Rand Paul:

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Video of aerial gun tape vehicle engagement.  Scenes include Apache helicopter
identifying and engaging vehicles with hellfire missiles and 30mm cannon fire.

Afghanistan - Absolutely typical apache attack with Hellfire and 30mm Gun

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk