This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Americans protest against Invasion of Illegals in 319 cities. Media blackout

Posted on July 19, 2014 by Dr. Eowyn   

Yesterday, July 18, 2014, thousands of Americans protested
against the Invasion of the Illegals across our southern border
in 319 towns and cities across the country.

While the number of protesters in each locale was small, the fact that the protests took place ACROSS America certainly is significant. You would think that to be news, but you saw none of it in your local or national TV news because of a media blackout. In the Amerika of Obama, if the media doesn't report it, then it didn't happen.

Here are photos of some of the protests.

[/center]

[/center]

In an email forwarded to WND from Gheen, a woman who described herself as a member of the Oath Keepers organization reported that a protest she attended started off with a "picnic atmosphere" with protesters holding a barbecue on a homeowner's front lawn. They were putting up flags and signs that said "No Amnesty," "Honk for America" and "Protect our Sovereignty."

That's when "the shtf [s--- hit the fan] from outsiders/instigators from across the street," Linda said in the email. "They literally stomped all over, screamed in our faces and tore up signs on the host's private property/lawn. They had a bullhorn or two, and they stomped up and down her lawn yelling obscenities. Weaving their way across her front yard, bumping into a few of us standing on the grass. Screaming 'racist, Nazi'' you name it. Giving the finger."

That one incident aside, Gheen said he's hoping Saturday will go just as smoothly. "I would say from the looks of the photos I'm uploading here, I think things look really great. I'm seeing a lot of great people and good crowds from all over the place," he said. "I'm seeing good-looking stuff in San Antonio, Texas, Corinth, Texas, a really good crowd in Richmond, Virginia, a good crowd of white and black Americans standing together in Birmingham, Alabama, and a good crowd on an overpass from Anaheim, California."

Gheen said the protests were especially commendable given the media blackout from corporate giants like CNN, CBS, NBC and Fox News.

"We have done what we've done today without any mainstream media coverage. We had no coverage before the event from Fox or CNN and Fox has just mentioned us in the last half hour," Gheen told WND about two hours after the protests had ended.

"On MSNBC, we received some disparaging comments on their website calling us anti-immigrant without saying anything about us or telling anyone how to find us or what we really stand for. So the only national coverage on major TV networks we received was getting bashed on MSNBC. I think that's an important part of the story, while our participants may not be of the size of historic events of the tea parties of 2010, we've had good crowds and no coverage from Fox like those events had."

The protests will continue today (July 19) on highway overpasses, in state capitals, Mexican consulates and facilities receiving the illegal aliens.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/07/19/americans-protest-invasion-illegals-319-cities-media-blackout/

Warph

Hillary Clinton goes to her doctor for a physical, only to find out that she's pregnant. She is furious... Here she's in the middle of her run for President and this has happened to her. She calls home, gets Bill on the phone and immediately starts screaming; "How could you have let this happen? With all that's going on right now, you go and get me pregnant! How could you? I can't believe this! I just found out I am five weeks pregnant and it is all your fault! Your fault! Well, what have you got to say?"

There is nothing but dead silence on the phone. She screams again, "Did you hear me?" Finally she hears Bill's very, very quiet voice.

In a barely audible whisper, he says, "Who is this?"

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Barack Hussein Obama: The Indefensible Jihadist in the White House

The Hill reported Thursday that the Obama White House "pointed the finger at Israel for the shelling of a United Nations school in Gaza, calling the incident 'totally unacceptable and totally indefensible.'"

It's as if Obama were lying in wait – waiting for a rocket gone wrong, an op gone bad, something, anything with which to attack the Jews.

Obama's attacks on Israel are "indefensible." Obama's strong-arming of the tiny Jewish state, which led to the cold-blooded murder of three Israelis, is indefensible.

And still Obama imposes more punishment upon the Jews. The U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv has canceled tourist visa applications for Israelis. Jews cannot come to America. Jihadis, on the other hand, are welcome.

The Islamic invasion of Israel on Rosh Hashanah ranks high in history as one of the most stealth, savage acts of war in history. Imagine all the time, resources and U.S., EU and U.N. aid that was used to build this underground terror city. Just stop and think of the time, money and effort that went into the creation of these tunnels of death.

These tunnels are huge undertakings. Each one costs $1 million, and there are dozens of them. Clearly, Hamas was planning a large-scale jihad operation. Israel had to act. And it couldn't accept John Kerry's ceasefire that would allow Hamas to continue to operate while stopping Israel – his last ceasefire proposal even stipulated that Israel would stop destroying the tunnels.

This at a time when Israeli security services had uncovered the Rosh Hashanah plot to send jihadis through the tunnels to Israeli schools, killing massive numbers of schoolchildren and kidnapping as many Israelis as possible. Israeli Economy Minister Naftali Bennett explained: "A whole city of terror tunnels has been found. Without the ground operation, we would have woken up one day to an Israeli 9/11." It was planned to be even bigger than Sept. 11.

U.N. schools in Gaza are rocket arsenals; Obama says nothing.

Hamas is using civilians and children as human shields; Obama says nothing.

Hamas mercilessly beats Gazans who try to escape after being warned by the IDF; Obama says nothing.

A massive terror attack planned for Rosh Hashanah; Obama says nothing.

This horrible war has not only exposed Hamas' terror tunnels;
it has unmasked and unmosqued Barack Hussein Obama. .

Jihadist in the White House. At home and abroad, Jew-hatred is policy.

Everybody knows that Israel is turning itself inside out to avoid civilian deaths – a civilian population that elected Hamas, no less.

This is war. War is hell. Things happen. People die. A perfect war – is that the standard Israel is supposed to adhere to? And what is that, anyway?

Indefensible is U.N. schools stockpiling rockets.

Indefensible is Hamas setting up bases in hospitals.

Indefensible is Hamas beating civilians trying to leave their homes after the IDF warns them.

Indefensible is Obama's defense of this savagery.

Indefensible is the terror tunnels.

Indefensible is the $47 million Obama just sent to Hamas
. The Associated Press reported that "the U.S. is sending $47 million in humanitarian aid to the besieged Gaza Strip to help tens of thousands of Palestinians there who have been forced from their homes since war broke out two weeks ago." This just frees up more money for Hamas to spend on rockets, weapons and terror tunnels – paid for with your tax dollars.

Indefensible is raining rockets on population centers.

Indefensible is storing missiles in mosques.

Indefensible is this president.

The United States has lost much influence and even more respect under the Obama administration. No one listens to us or worries what we may or may not do. Obama is an international joke – except that our allies aren't laughing.

Indefensible is how Obama has capitulated to Iran. The Washington Free Beacon reported last week that "the United States will give Iran access to another $2.8 billion over the next several months and appears to have conceded to Iran's demand that it be permitted to domestically enrich uranium, the key component in a nuclear weapon, according to senior Obama administration officials."

Mankind will always be plagued with evil annihilationists. But America funding them? And sanctioning their nuclear weapons program. That's a whole new vicious reality for the free world to deal with. That's new.

I have said for years that Obama had switched sides and was aligned with the jihad force.

In 2010 I wrote an article for The American Thinker entitled, "Switching Sides," in which I wrote: "In a stunning and historic reversal of American foreign policy, the United States is now backing one of the same horses it fought during World War II. Instead of fighting against Nazism and racism, Obama has effectively joined the jihad waged during World War II by the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini."

In 2012, heads exploded over at the uber-left nonprofit Media Matters (which operates as a PR firm for Obama) when I said Obama had "switched sides" on an appearance on Hannity.

And of course, I was right – as predicted in my 2010 book, "The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America."

Israel must defy the Muslim Brotherhood leader in the White House and destroy Hamas, or it will be destroyed.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

What Will You Do If They Make It Mandatory For All Americans
To Take An Ebola Vaccine?
By Michael Snyder, on August 4th, 2014

As the Ebola death toll rises and as images of bodies being abandoned in the streets of Liberia are broadcast around the globe, there has been a growing outcry for the scientific community to "do something" about this deadly virus.  And as luck would have it, there is an "experimental Ebola vaccine" that is ready to be tested on humans next month.  If Ebola starts to spread outside of Africa, and especially if it starts spreading inside the United States, people will be absolutely clamoring to get this vaccine.  But will it be safe?  And there will certainly be millions of people that do not want to take this vaccine under any circumstances.  If the outbreak gets bad enough, will it be made mandatory at some point?  If they do make it mandatory for all Americans to take an Ebola vaccine, what will you do?

Up until now, there has never been a vaccine for Ebola.  But as Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Instutites of Health recently told "CBS This Morning", that could soon change...

They say that if this vaccine is approved, it could potentially be available to the public at some point in 2015.

If a full-blown Ebola epidemic is raging by that time, the demand will be overwhelming.  But many people will not be satisfied to just get the vaccine themselves.  They will want everyone living around them in their communities to get vaccinated as well for the sake of "herd immunity".  They will argue that those that refuse to get the Ebola vaccine are endangering public health.

So could politicians make the Ebola vaccine mandatory for all Americans at some point?  According to a paper by Jared P. Cole and Kathleen S. Swendiman, many states already have laws that allow for mandatory vaccinations "during a public health emergency."   http://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RS21414.pdf...
Many states also have laws providing for mandatory vaccinations during a public health emergency or outbreak of a communicable disease. Generally, the power to order such actions rests with the governor of the state or with a state health officer. For example, a governor may have the power to supplement the state's existing compulsory vaccination programs and institute additional programs in the event of a civil defense emergency period. Or, a state health officer may, upon declaration of a public health emergency, order an individual to be vaccinated "for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health." In addition, exemptions may be provided for medical reasons or where objections are based on religion or conscience. However, if a person refuses to be vaccinated, he or she may be quarantined during the public health emergency giving rise to the vaccination order. State statutes may also provide additional authority to permit specified groups of persons to be trained to administer vaccines during an emergency in the event insufficient health care professionals are available for vaccine administration.

But what about on the national level?

Well, it has never been done before, but that doesn't mean that the Obama administration would not try.  Barack Obama seems to believe that the power of the presidency is virtually endless, and we have already seen him sign a series of very frightening executive orders.  In fact, as I noted the other day, Obama just signed an executive order that gives him the power to apprehend and detain Americans that show symptoms of "diseases that are associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, are capable of being transmitted from person to person, and that either are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic, or, upon infection, are highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity if not properly controlled."

It wouldn't seem like it would be too much more of a stretch for him to sign an executive order requiring the vaccination of all Americans in the event of a major Ebola outbreak.  And if we were in the middle of a full-blown pandemic where millions of Americans were dying, a large chunk of the population would definitely support such a move.

In addition to the Ebola vaccine that is being developed, it also conveniently turns out that there are several experimental Ebola drugs in the works as well.  For example, it is being reported that the two American health workers that contracted Ebola while working in Africa have had their lives saved by one of these experimental drugs...
Two American missionary workers infected with the deadly Ebola virus were given an experimental drug that seems to have saved their lives.

Dr. Kent Brantly was given the medication, ZMapp, shortly after telling his doctors he thought he would die, according to a source familiar with his case. Within an hour, doctors say his symptoms — labored breathing and a widespread rash — dramatically improved. Nancy Writebol, another missionary working with Samaritan's Purse, received two doses of the medication and has also shown significant improvement, sources say.

Needless to say, the company that makes this experimental drug (Mapp Biopharmaceutical Inc.) stands to make a giant pile of money by the time this crisis is over.

And another drug company called Tekmira Pharmaceuticals is also getting a lot of attention right now.  According to CNN, shares of Tekmira Pharmaceuticals soared 40 percent last week alone...
There is no cure for Ebola. But don't tell that to traders. Shares of a Vancouver-based company working on a drug to treat the infectious disease surged nearly 40% last week.

Tekmira Pharmaceuticals popped on much higher trading volume than usual because investors are hopeful that health agencies in the United States might approve its drug, known as TKM-Ebola.

If Ebola does indeed turn out to be a horrific global health crisis, there will be opportunities for certain companies to make billions upon billions of dollars.

But how will we know that an Ebola vaccine or an Ebola drug is safe?  There have been dozens upon dozens of examples of pharmaceutical drugs that were approved by the government that later turned out to be incredibly harmful.

Sadly, most people don't stop to think about those examples.  They just continue to have blind faith in the drug companies.  And if Ebola does start spreading rapidly in this country, there will be millions of Americans that are begging for whatever "solutions" the drug companies come up with.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Why Does The U.S. Government Have An 'Office Of Population Affairs'?
By Michael Snyder, on August 3rd, 2014

(This is a sickness among most liberals especially, the basis of everything they do is to use CONTROL... of your life; your kids; where you live; your income; your religious beliefs; what you must tolerate; be it good or against your moral beliefs; your education; and your health... and on and on.  They think they can engineer the perfect world and utopia for all.)

Did you know that the federal government has an "Office of Population Affairs"?  I didn't realize this either until someone sent me a link to their website.  The Office of Population Affairs operates under the umbrella of the Department of Health & Human Services, and it might as well be called "The Office of Population Control" because almost everything on the website is about controlling or reducing the size of the population.  On the site you can find information and resources about abortion, female sterilization, male sterilization and a vast array of contraceptive choices.  There is even a search engine where you can find a local "family planning clinic" where you can get rid of any "unintended pregnancy" that may be bothering you.  Frankly, it sickens me to think that my tax dollars are being used to fund all of this.

But the Office of Population Affairs is not just pro-abortion and pro-sterilization.  On the page describing their "purpose and mission", they actually admit that "population research" and studying "population growth" are part of their core work.  The following is an excerpt from the official OPA website...

Title X is the only federal program dedicated solely to the provision of family planning and related preventive services. The Office of Population Affairs (OPA) administers the Title X program and serves as the focal point to advise the Secretary and the Assistant Secretary for Health on a wide range of reproductive health topics, including family planning, adolescent pregnancy, sterilization and other population issues.

The Office of Population Affairs operates under the direction of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Population Affairs.

Family Planning Mission

To assist individuals in determining the number and spacing of their children through the provision of voluntary, confidential and low-cost education, counseling, and related comprehensive medical services to eligible clients:

•To assist in making comprehensive, voluntary family planning services available to all persons desiring such services;

•To coordinate domestic population and family planning research with the present and future needs of family planning programs;

•To enable public and nonprofit private entities to plan and develop comprehensive programs of family planning services;

•To develop and make readily available information, including educational materials, on family planning and population growth to all persons desiring such information;

•To evaluate and improve the effectiveness of family planning service programs and population research; and

•To assist in training staff to effectively carry out family planning services

And needless to say, the goal is never to increase the size of the population.

At least in the old days these population control advocates were more honest about what they were trying to do.  For example, Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger once made the following statement...
"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

Sadly, this sick and twisted philosophy is not just limited to one specific department of the federal government.

The truth is that this worldview is represented at the highest levels in the White House itself.  Barack Obama repeatedly mentions how much he depends on the advice of his top science adviser John P. Holdren.  Well, as many of you probably already know, Holdren is an enthusiastic proponent of extreme population control measures.

The following is what one writer discovered when he investigated Holdren's writings...
He offered that "a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources ... The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries' shares within their regional limits ... The Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits."

Holdren, et al, believe this global body possesses "ample authority under which population growth could be regulated." Hiding behind the passive voice, they wrote, "it has been concluded"—by whom?—"that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society." (Emphasis added.) They added that if parents were guilty of "overproducing children, and if the need is compelling, they can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility."

To further reduce the West's population and carbon footprint, the "de-development of overdeveloped countries...should be given top priority."

Holdren further, repeatedly, proposed the United States transfer $1.43 trillion to $2.86 trillion of U.S. GNP to Third-World countries every year for several decades.

Isn't that disturbing?

This is the guy telling Obama what he should believe about scientific matters.

In a previous article, I included this gem from Holdren...
A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.

The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.

But to be fair, this is not the first president that has had a nutjob like this as his top science adviser.  George W. Bush actually employed Paul Ehrlich, the author of "The Population Bomb", as his top science official. 

In many ways, Ehrlich is even more extreme than Holdren is.  Here are a couple of quotes from Ehrlich...
"To our minds, the fundamental cure, reducing the scale of the human enterprise (including the size of the population) to keep its aggregate consumption within the carrying capacity of Earth is obvious but too much neglected or denied"

"Nobody, in my view, has the right to have 12 children or even three unless the second pregnancy is twins"

Remember, these are not just two nutty professors from the lunatic fringe.  These are highly respected members of the scientific community that are personally advising our presidents.

And the leading contender to become the next president is also surrounded by these types of people.

For example, a key adviser to Hillary Clinton named Nina Fedoroff once made the following statement...
"We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can't support many more people."

It is not politically expedient for our politicians to come right out and proclaim that they are for population control while they are on the campaign trail.

But if you look at their actions and at the people that they surround themselves with, the message is exceedingly clear.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

GOP Gives Obuma A Copy Of The Constitution For His Birthday

(Or as Obuma calls it, toilet paper)

Via Washington Examiner:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/gops-birthday-present-to-obama-copy-of-constitution/article/2551625

Here's the latest indication of how tough the political climate has become for President Obama: Even the Republican Party is raising money off his birthday today.

While Democrats for weeks have been using his 53rd to raise funds via email birthday cards, the Republican National Committee on Monday got into the action offering its donors to send the president a copy of the U.S. Constitution, a not so subtle reminder that the GOP believe the president is not enforcing key laws.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Lib Douche Geraldo Says Israel Defending Itself Is "Appalling"

(You know what I find appalling?  Geraldo... yuck!!!)

Via IJ Review:

Check the video:

Lib Douche Geraldo: I think Israel has only itself to blame.

I think the force used has been so grossly disproportionate. They have inflicted civilian casualties in a way that the United States and United Nations Secretary General are correct to call appalling. You don't use tank shells if you're trying to make a precision strike.

I've covered war for over 40 years. If you want to use a hellfire missile directed by a drone you can put it in a window of a building that you want to. Using a tank shell, in this case the firing that they were receiving was 200 years, 2 football fields away from where those tank shells landed, taking those 10 lives.

This is a travesty. It is hurting Israel on the world stage. It is undermining support for the Jewish state.
[/i]
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Quote from: Warph on August 04, 2014, 11:42:19 PM
Why Does The U.S. Government Have An 'Office Of Population Affairs'?
By Michael Snyder, on August 3rd, 2014

(This is a sickness among most liberals especially, the basis of everything they do is to use CONTROL... of your life; your kids; where you live; your income; your religious beliefs; what you must tolerate; be it good or against your moral beliefs; your education; and your health... and on and on.  They think they can engineer the perfect world and utopia for all.)

Did you know that the federal government has an "Office of Population Affairs"?  I didn't realize this either until someone sent me a link to their website.  The Office of Population Affairs operates under the umbrella of the Department of Health & Human Services, and it might as well be called "The Office of Population Control" because almost everything on the website is about controlling or reducing the size of the population.  On the site you can find information and resources about abortion, female sterilization, male sterilization and a vast array of contraceptive choices.  There is even a search engine where you can find a local "family planning clinic" where you can get rid of any "unintended pregnancy" that may be bothering you.  Frankly, it sickens me to think that my tax dollars are being used to fund all of this.

But the Office of Population Affairs is not just pro-abortion and pro-sterilization.  On the page describing their "purpose and mission", they actually admit that "population research" and studying "population growth" are part of their core work.  The following is an excerpt from the official OPA website...

Title X is the only federal program dedicated solely to the provision of family planning and related preventive services. The Office of Population Affairs (OPA) administers the Title X program and serves as the focal point to advise the Secretary and the Assistant Secretary for Health on a wide range of reproductive health topics, including family planning, adolescent pregnancy, sterilization and other population issues.

The Office of Population Affairs operates under the direction of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Population Affairs.

Family Planning Mission

To assist individuals in determining the number and spacing of their children through the provision of voluntary, confidential and low-cost education, counseling, and related comprehensive medical services to eligible clients:

•To assist in making comprehensive, voluntary family planning services available to all persons desiring such services;

•To coordinate domestic population and family planning research with the present and future needs of family planning programs;

•To enable public and nonprofit private entities to plan and develop comprehensive programs of family planning services;

•To develop and make readily available information, including educational materials, on family planning and population growth to all persons desiring such information;

•To evaluate and improve the effectiveness of family planning service programs and population research; and

•To assist in training staff to effectively carry out family planning services

And needless to say, the goal is never to increase the size of the population.

At least in the old days these population control advocates were more honest about what they were trying to do.  For example, Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger once made the following statement...
"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

Sadly, this sick and twisted philosophy is not just limited to one specific department of the federal government.

The truth is that this worldview is represented at the highest levels in the White House itself.  Barack Obama repeatedly mentions how much he depends on the advice of his top science adviser John P. Holdren.  Well, as many of you probably already know, Holdren is an enthusiastic proponent of extreme population control measures.

The following is what one writer discovered when he investigated Holdren's writings...
He offered that "a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources ... The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries' shares within their regional limits ... The Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits."

Holdren, et al, believe this global body possesses "ample authority under which population growth could be regulated." Hiding behind the passive voice, they wrote, "it has been concluded"—by whom?—"that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society." (Emphasis added.) They added that if parents were guilty of "overproducing children, and if the need is compelling, they can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility."

To further reduce the West's population and carbon footprint, the "de-development of overdeveloped countries...should be given top priority."

Holdren further, repeatedly, proposed the United States transfer $1.43 trillion to $2.86 trillion of U.S. GNP to Third-World countries every year for several decades.

Isn't that disturbing?

This is the guy telling Obama what he should believe about scientific matters.

In a previous article, I included this gem from Holdren...
A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.

The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.

But to be fair, this is not the first president that has had a nutjob like this as his top science adviser.  George W. Bush actually employed Paul Ehrlich, the author of "The Population Bomb", as his top science official. 

In many ways, Ehrlich is even more extreme than Holdren is.  Here are a couple of quotes from Ehrlich...
"To our minds, the fundamental cure, reducing the scale of the human enterprise (including the size of the population) to keep its aggregate consumption within the carrying capacity of Earth is obvious but too much neglected or denied"

"Nobody, in my view, has the right to have 12 children or even three unless the second pregnancy is twins"

Remember, these are not just two nutty professors from the lunatic fringe.  These are highly respected members of the scientific community that are personally advising our presidents.

And the leading contender to become the next president is also surrounded by these types of people.

For example, a key adviser to Hillary Clinton named Nina Fedoroff once made the following statement...
"We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can't support many more people."

It is not politically expedient for our politicians to come right out and proclaim that they are for population control while they are on the campaign trail.

But if you look at their actions and at the people that they surround themselves with, the message is exceedingly clear.

Welcome to the Title X Family Planning Database

https://opa-fpclinicsdb.nete.com/Browse/Search/Organization/NameSort?Type=Organization&q=&regionDD=7&stateDD=17&orgtDD=-1&pagesize=100&page=1

Here Title X Grantees can update information about themselves, their sub-recipients, and their service sites. To login, enter your username and password on the left. We appreciate your taking the time to keep the database updated with the most accurate information. Grantees can also request a new account via email at OPADatabaseHelp@nete.com

The OPA Title X Family Planning Service Site Database Search is available below without logging in. Use the Family Planning Locator to find a service site near you.

--Warph

-- Warph

Ross

Yeah, Obama's a "transformative president," alright.
I mean,
just think about his transformation of jobs in America:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk