Tweety-Bird of the Day

Childless Pro-Abortion Loon Sandra Fluke:
I Know "What Moms Really Need This Mother's Day"

(Typical pompous know-it-all lib)

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

It's an Obuma world...
Bully someone – get arrested.
Kindergarteners could face misdemeanor charges for bullying.
The AP reported:

Children as young as kindergarten-age could face misdemeanor charges for bullying under a proposed law advancing in a Southern California city.

The Carson City Council gave preliminary approval this week to an ordinance that would target anyone from kindergarten to age 25 who makes another person feel "terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed or molested" with no legitimate purpose.

A final vote is set for May 20, according to the Daily Breeze (http://bit.ly/1g3JLNT ).

First-time offenders could be ticketed for an infraction and fined $100. A second infraction would cost $200, and a third-time offense could bring a criminal misdemeanor charge.

"If a child is bullying someone, and a parent has to pay a $100 fine as a result of that, a responsible parent will realize their child needs some help," said Councilman Mike Gipson, who introduced the ordinance and is spearheading a campaign to make Carson bully-free.

Adults who bully would be charged with either an infraction or a misdemeanor, which could come with jail time.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Dog Calls 911 To Save Owner, A U.S. Marine Having Seizure

Great story.
ZANESVILLE (Lu Ann Stoia/Dawn Faugl) — A United States Marine who served in Iraq and Afghanistan says his dog "Major" is a hero.

That's because the labrador retreiver-pit bull mix mutt called 911 when Terry McGlade collapsed from a seizure.

McGlade said his dog is trained to sense when he is going to have a seizure, and to help him in situations where his PTSD causes anxiety.

McGlade was injured when he was hit by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan.

He got the trained rescue dog two years ago.

"He was actually able to get my phone out of my pocket. I don't have the phone anymore because there are teeth marks on the phone," said McGlade.

The Marine said the dog stepped on the screen for several seconds and the phone was set up to automatically call 911. Dispatchers never heard the dog bark, but they got suspicious when they received numerous calls from the number and heard a man in the background who sounded confused.

McGlade said the dog then went to the front of the house and waited at the curb for police and medics, then brought them to his handler.

"I probably would have been in severe trouble if he wouldn't have called." McGlade spent the night in the hospital, but said he is doing much better thanks to his best friend.

--Warph

-- Warph

Ross

You can believe what you choose!

I personally don't believe Government Bull Shit and Propaganda. First it was a Deep Freeze coming with another Ice Age, then Global Warming, now Climate Change with this new Scare Tactic report it will be called 'Climate Disruption' !

Do you suppose it might be just coincidental all this comes out during a yearly seasonal weather change that brings on Tornado's and Hurricane's?

Fear Mongering from the Obama Administration Bitches is what it is, in my opinion.

Scientists Slam
Latest
Doomsday
Climate Report

Climatologists and other experts are blasting a new climate change report from the Obama administration, calling it a "litany of doom" that objective scientists won't take seriously.

The National Climate Assessment (NCA), an 840-page report compiled by 300 scientists and experts that was released at a White House event on Tuesday, warns that climate change is a clear and present danger.

"Climate change, once considered an issue for a distant future, has moved firmly into the present," according to the report.

Rising temperatures, it asserts, will be responsible not only for more drought, wildfires, flooding, and sea level rise, but also an increased risk of heat-related deaths.

The report states that the effects of climate change are evident in every region of the country, according to Gary Yohe, a Wesleyan University economist and vice-chair of the NCA advisory committee.

"One major take-home message is that just about every place in the country has observed that the climate has changed," he told the Guardian. "It is here and happening, and we are not cherry-picking or fear-mongering."

But that is exactly what the experts are seeking to do, critics charge.

Heartland Institute Senior Fellow James Taylor declared: "Leading authors of this report include staffers for activist groups like the Union of Concerned Scientists, Planet Forward, the Nature Conservancy, and Second Nature. Few objective climate experts will take this report seriously.

"Even those scientists who are not overtly affiliated with environmental activist groups were almost uniformly on the record as global warming alarmists before being chosen to write this report."

Mark Morano offered a round-up of reactions to the global warming report on his Climate Depot website.

Former Colorado State University climatologist Dr. Roger Pielke Sr.: "That much of the media accepted the NCA without questioning its findings and conclusions either indicates they are naïve or they have chosen to promote a particular agenda and this report fits their goal."

Dr. Judith Curry, chairwoman of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology: "The report effectively implies that there is no climate change other than what is caused by humans, and that extreme weather events are equivalent to climate change.

"Worse yet is the spin being put on this by the Obama administration."

Competitive Enterprise Institute Senior Fellow Marlo Lewis: The report is "designed to scare people and build political support for unpopular policies such as carbon taxes. Alarmists offer untrue, unrelenting doom and gloom."

Dr. Roy Spencer, principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville: Part of the report "is just simply made up. There is no fingerprint of human-caused versus naturally-caused climate change."

Weather Channel Co-founder John Coleman: The report is a "litany of doom," a "total distortion of the data and an agenda-driven, destructive episode of bad science gone berserk."

Climate Depot's Morano said: "By every measure, so-called extreme weather is showing no trend or declining trends on 50-100-year timescales. Droughts, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes are not increasing due to man-made global warming.

"Why does the report now call 'global warming' a new name, so-called 'climate disruption'? Simple answer: Due to earth's failure to warm — no global warming for nearly 18 years — another name was necessary to attempt to gin up fear.

"This report is predetermined science."

http://news.newsmax.com/?Z6CRYxwhaCCLjbs4vyYHDBaZUxlftfUAZ&ns_mail_uid=7144240&ns_mail_job=1568672_05112014

Warph

Let The Sun Shine In On White House Solar Panels

(The Obuma family has solar powered hot water for bathing
saving the tax payers hundreds of Dollars...LOL)

Via Washington Examiner
http://washingtonexaminer.com/let-the-sun-shine-in-on-white-house-solar-panels/article/feed/2133491?custom_click=rss

Technicians have finished installing solar panels on the White House roof, capping a project that President Barack Obama hopes will send a signal that renewable energy is feasible and environmentally shrewd.

Obama said in 2010 that he would retrofit his family's new home with solar panels starting in 2011, then use the power generated to heat water for the first family and provide some electricity.

But the project remained dark until late 2013, when the installation finally started.

Citing security and other concerns, the White House won't say how many panels now encase the top of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. or how much they cost.

The panels are expected to generate 6.3 kilowatts of solar power whenever the sun shines, the White House said.

Obama wants to use his personal example to spur families and businesses to do more to reduce reliance on foreign energy and cut emissions blamed for global warming.

"Solar panels at the White House are a really important message that solar is here, we are doing it, we can do a lot more," Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz said in a video released by the White House.

The project required technicians to first drill down to the concrete on the White House roof, then use epoxy glue and threaded rods to install a gridded subassembly onto which the solar panels could be secured.

The solar components, converters and the labor to install the panels were all domestic, according to the White House, which declined to name any of the companies involved in the project.

"Being at the White House, we do have some security concerns. We can't cover the entire roof, although that would be good from an energy savings standpoint," said James Doherty, the White House usher.

For some climate change activists, the years of delay underscored a lack of urgency. Bill McKibben of the environmental group 350.org said the project was symbolically significant, but also depressingly protracted.

"At this pace, we'll solve global warming right about the time that we're 30 feet under water," McKibben said in an interview.

Obama isn't the first president to deploy solar at the White House.

President Jimmy Carter spent $30,000 on a solar water-heating system for West Wing offices in the late 1970s, but his successor, Ronald Reagan, tossed the panels after he moved in.

President George W. Bush's solar systems powered a maintenance building and some of the mansion, plus provided heated water for the pool.

[...]

Update to this story:

Via Climate Change Dispatch:
http://www.climatechangedispatch.com/they-re-back-solar-panels-now-atop-the-white-house.html

A solar panel array now adorns the roof of the White House and will produce an elephantine amount of solar power when the sun is actually shining: 6.3 kilowatts.

If 6.3 kilowatts sounds like a lot of energy, it isn't. The average home consumes 27 kilowatts of power each day. Far more than the 6.3 kilowatts that will be produced by the new solar panels adorning the White House. According to TradeWind Energy, "one 50-watt light bulb running for 20 hours will use one kilowatt-hour of electricity (50 watts x 20 hours = 1,000 watt-hours = 1 kWh)."

In other words, the White House installed enough solar panels to power six 50-watt bulbs for 20 hours each day.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

WTF: Rand Paul Rips Focus on Voter ID Laws

Every time Paul opens his mouth these days, odds seem around fifty-fifty that he's gonna enunciate some kind of crackpot position.

The latest case in point: Paul believes discussing the need for voter ID is "offending" Americans, especially minorities.

"Everybody's gone completely crazy on this voter ID thing," Paul told The New York Times in an interview on Friday. "I think it's wrong for Republicans to go too crazy on this issue because it's offending people."

...He has even softened his stance on immigration, saying he favors legislation in which all the country's illegal immigrants can get work visas.

But just as Hispanics slammed Paul for being "offensive," even after he took a more liberal approach to immigration in favor of amnesty, black leaders gave him no credit for his softer stance on voter ID laws.

"Get real, Senator," a black member of the Tennessee General Assembly told the Times. "To come here, to Memphis of all places, and espouse the principles and 'goodness' of today's Republican Party, excuse me if I'm not buying it."

What idiocy.

Last year, Mark Levin described what the opposition to voter ID really is:

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-on-lawsuit-against-nc-voter-id-law-this-isnt-a-civil-rights-issue-democrats-want-to-promote-fraud/

Why does the government issue photo IDs? It's not the private sector issuing them, it's not the [Ku Klux] Klan issuing them. The government is issuing voter ID so the government can know who you are. Now why does the government want to know who you are? Because they want to know who they are giving driver's licenses to; if a police officer stops you they want to know who you are. They want to know if you have insurance. They want to know your age if you want to buy booze. And I can go on and on. There wouldn't be government-issued photos IDs but for the government.

So my question is [this]: Is the government – are all state governments racist because they are requiring you to have a photo ID, that is a photo with your pigmentation on it? I mean, this is so asinine what the Left is up to in this administration.

You know what it is? Let's just be honest, they want to defend fraud. They want to defend fraud. You can't get on an airplane without a government issued ID. You can't buy booze without a government issued ID. You can't lease an apartment without a government issued ID. You can't do damn near anything without a government issued ID.

Except vote! Anyone can vote without a photo ID at the polls!

Have you ever tried to check into a hotel without a government ID? Have you ever tried to rent a car without a government ID? Don't we hold voting, like, at the top? Haven't we fought the civil rights movement for people to have the right to vote? Why is it ipso facto discriminatory against minorities for people to show an ID? If you have a specific case in which a state, a town, a county or somebody has discriminated against you because of your race, you can bring a federal lawsuit under the Voting Rights Act, still today and a state lawsuit under state voting rights acts, still today!

But voter integrity is something the Democrat party rejects. Because they want multiple voting. Because they want dead people voting.

Who uses it? The big cities use it, among others. When LBJ was running for president or first, for the Senate, it was rural areas that were using it.

So this isn't some civil rights issue. This is to promote fraud.[/i]
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

From Breitbart News, BENGHAZI COVER-UP BLOWING UP:

We now have the evidence that the State Department knew right away that Benghazi was a jihad terror attack. We know that Susan Rice knew. Hillary Clinton knew. Barack Obama also knew and lied to the American people.

The Democrats are threatening to boycott the select committee on the Benghazi jihad attack on September 11, 2012. The media is cheering their subterfuge on, hoping to normalize glaring un-Americanism, so that the president can easily follow suit. Once again, the Democrats overreach. Does the Watergate-flogging party mean to stump for the suppression of the truth about the slaughter of our countrymen? Is that their campaign platform? Do they really believe they are going to win on a platform of propaganda?

The emails make it perfectly clear that it was known from the outset that Islamic terrorists planned and coordinated the attacks on our consulate in Benghazi.

Treason is the accurate term for the actions of the Obama administration in the aftermath of Benghazi. The president knew within 24 hours that it was Islamic terror.

And yet in the post-Benghazi fallout, Obama continued to attack and blame free speech for the Benghazi slaughter. Obama, along with Hillary Clinton, starred in a paid advertisement condemning the video insulting Islam. These paid advertisements (funded with American taxpayer dollars) ran in Pakistan. This presidential attack on our freedom and our Constitution was the Obama administration's primary response to the deadly Islamist attack on September 11, 2012.

Obama knew. He knew from the very first. [/i]

(Remember the DemocRATS who walked out of Benghazi Families hearing!
VOTE THEM OUT!)

--Warph

-- Warph

Ross

Feds Released
Hundreds of Immigrant
Murderers,
Drunk Drivers,
Sex-Crimes Convicts

By Stephen Dinan -The Washington Times
Monday, May 12, 2014 

Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics detailing all of the criminal convictions of the more than 36,000 immigrants released from custody last year.

The numbers show that the criminals released by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement had amassed more than 15,000 drunken-driving convictions, 1,317 domestic violence convictions and even four that the statistics listed as "treason, sabotage." There were also convictions for homicide, another 43 for negligent manslaughter, 14 convictions of voluntary manslaughter and one classified as "homicide-willful kill-public official-gun."

The immigrants were in deportation proceedings, meaning ICE was trying to remove them from the country and could have held them in detention, but released them anyway, according to the Center for Immigration Studies, which obtained the numbers and published a report Monday morning. The Washington Times also obtained the statistics.

Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the center, said the numbers undercut the Obama administration's own argument that it's trying to keep its enforcement efforts targeted at dangerous criminals.

"We keep hearing from the administration that they are focused like a laser on enforcement against the worst of the worst, convicted criminals, as their top priority. On the other hand, they are releasing, at a rate of about 100 a day, aliens from their custody with criminal convictions, and many of them are serious criminal convictions," she said.

ICE didn't respond to a request for comment Monday morning.

Some of the immigrants were likely released in response to an old court decision that said if a home country won't take immigrants back, the U.S. must release them. But Ms. Vaughan said most were likely released on the decision of ICE officials. They are supposed to be subjected to other methods such as monitoring, bond or their own recognizance.

The details on criminals released comes even as ICE has told Congress it doesn't need to hold as many immigrants in detention. In its budget request this year, ICE asked that Congress only fund slightly more than 30,500 detention beds a day, or down from the 34,000 set in current law.

"This funding level of beds will allow ICE to detain the current mandatory population, as well as the higher-risk, non-mandatory detainees," ICE Deputy Director Daniel Ragsdale testified in March.

But Ms. Vaughan said that rings hollow if the administration is already releasing murderers and other serious criminals even with 34,000 detention beds.

The 36,007 criminal aliens counted in the data had more than 87,000 convictions among them: 9,187 convictions for what ICE labeled "dangerous drugs," 2,691 assault convictions, 1,724 weapons offenses and even 303 convictions for "fight escape" — a category that would seem to make them bad candidates for being released back into the country. There were 647 convictions of traffic hit-and-run, 426 sexual assaults, 727 other sex-crimes convictions and 228 kidnapping convictions.

The immigrants are in addition to the 68,000 other immigrants that ICE officers came across but didn't put into deportation proceedings.

Last year, ICE came under fire for releasing thousands of immigrants and blaming it on the sequester budget cuts. Among those released were 622 criminals — including 24 with repeated major felony convictions so bad that the administration had to go recapture them.

Officials later said it wasn't the sequester, but rather the regular budget process that caused them to have to release the immigrants. They said they'd been running above the 34,000 detention level for too long and would have had to cut detention to average out the numbers.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31XCWBd1U
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Warph

Oh No!  Israel Is Spying On Us... (all the ugly details)

Hmmmm... Pot calls kettle black?

The USA, who spies on her own citizens, as much as any iron curtain nation ever did, as well as on every other nation on earth including, probably, Bora Bora, now complains about Israeli 'aggressive' spying on the USA.

Oh, the humanity!

Spying!  Can you imagine that? 

Story here, complete with hand wringing and various sordid details for your entertainment and enjoyment: 
http://www.newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

http://www.newsweek.com/israels-aggressive-spying-us-mostly-hushed-250278

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Benghazi lies... Nothing new.

Why the coverups,'doublespeak' and lies?

That is all that politicians are able to do.  It simply is not in them to do good or to relate the truth to the American people except accidently.

Lives lost are meaningless to them.  If it isn't hurting them they just do not care.
They send people to war at the drop of a hat if the coffers need filling.

Their work is based on lies and cover ups because it is always shrouded in evil.

They are out to make money.  Nothing else matters to them and so everything is bent, twisted, skewed and redirected in order to fill pockets.

It does not matter what nation you live in, these people are the same and will only do what benefits them.

They lack character, have no ethics, have low to non-existent morals and their standards are based on what is expedient and good for them at the time.

They will back up and support their own enemies if it gets them what they want.  They will finance both sides of a conflict in order to reap riches in the end.  Look how they sell arms and equipment to both sides in a conflict.   

A politician's religion is all for show.  It is meaningless because they worship self above all.  G-d is trotted out only when useful or as a very last resort. 

You notice that they always live well above the national standard.  They have mansions while taxpayers live from day to day.  They vacation while you work yourself to death. They wear designer clothing while you shop at Walmart.

Politicians view even their own  nations as cash cows to be raped, exploited, ripped off and drained dry.  If it fills their pockets, they are all for it no matter what it is.  If there is no money to be made they don't care.  Profit determines what causes and campaigns they will undertake.  A politician's ego is faith in his own warped genius.

....Warph

Scarborough Takes Deutsch to Woodshed Over Benghazi Email
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk