Howard Water/Gas Bill

Started by farmgal67357, September 02, 2012, 01:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmgal67357

Did anyone else get a weird bill? Mine says -28.47!
Lisa
Lisa

Wilma

It looks as if you might have overpaid or more likely, your meter was misread previously, and this is the adjustment.  I am sure the ladies at the city office can explain it to you.  Or if you like, you can trade with me.  I had a hose burst and run for a while before we noticed.  My total bill this time is $115.00, $55.00 of it is water.

farmgal67357

I will definitely be calling them on Tues.! I think we did have a water leak out front in Cedar street, maybe I did over pay last month!! Thanks!
Lisa

Quote from: Wilma on September 02, 2012, 03:07:52 PM
It looks as if you might have overpaid or more likely, your meter was misread previously, and this is the adjustment.  I am sure the ladies at the city office can explain it to you.  Or if you like, you can trade with me.  I had a hose burst and run for a while before we noticed.  My total bill this time is $115.00, $55.00 of it is water.
Lisa

farmgal67357

We have been here a year now, so they took our deposit and applied it to our bill! We still have some credit!! Nice surprise!! ;D
Lisa
Lisa

Wilma

I had thought of that, too, but I also thought that they issued a check for the refund.  I am pretty sure that is what they did with us many, many years ago.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk