Spend, you fool... Spend

Started by Warph, June 24, 2012, 08:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is not returning President Barack Insane Obuma's calls.  For the past three years Obuma is demanding that Germany pull its weight in the global-recovery effort by aping the U.S.: spending more and producing less...

Now imagine that I ask you to quit your job and proceed to spend like a drunken marine until your personal budget is so far into the red that you might be thinking bankruptcy looks good.

Don't produce any money, don't sell anything to make a profit so that you have money to spend, just spend what you don't have.  Use credit (until they take it away from you as most companies are not as stupid as Obuma seems to be).  This is the Obuma way to fix the economy.

Bright huh? I wish I could have a look at his IQ... all 2 digits of it.

I have said before that there are only two alternative reasons for the problems we have today.
1.) The people in office are actual idiots.  They would really have to be mentally very slow.
2.) It is deliberate.

There is no other choice really because this crap has gone on for far too long for no one to have been awakened.

Meanwhile for the first time in 150 years or so, China has surpassed the USA in manufacturing.

When you supply the world with goods you will rise up financially and politically.  When you don't you will fall lower and lower.  You cannot succeed if you are not producing and working.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

That's Marine. with a capital "M" Warph :D

Patriot

Quote from: Warph on June 24, 2012, 08:21:55 PM

I have said before that there are only two alternative reasons for the problems we have today.
1.) The people in office are actual idiots.  They would really have to be mentally very slow.
2.) It is deliberate.

I can see a possible 3rd.... reliance by those on group 2 on the stupidity of those in group 1.  Of course, that makes group 2 the dominant cause.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Quote from: Patriot on June 24, 2012, 09:23:36 PM
I can see a possible 3rd.... reliance by those on group 2 on the stupidity of those in group 1.  Of course, that makes group 2 the dominant cause.

Well said, Patriot...
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk