#Thingamajig's will fix the Economy…

Started by Warph, June 08, 2012, 11:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Sorry.... I'm late to the bus on this as I had some travel last week to deliver some thingamajigs...

Trending #Thingamajig tweets:

Have you seen the price of #thingamajigs?  Buy some #thingamajigs, make jobs says Obama;

I hope Congress investigates Obama's holdings in thingamajig stocks.

Obama has finally laid out his vision for the country.  Buy "thingamajigs"youtu.be/DmiDvAoCF68

Of course Obama referenced thingamajigs.  Michelle doesn't want us buying (or eating) Whatchamacallits.

Today is National #Thingamajigs Day.  Buy a #Thingamajig & support President Barack Obama's Economic Plan of #Thingamajigs for America. #tcot

Obama forgot to mention that #thingamajigs are now manufactured in China.

I bought one of those new eco-friendly #thingamajigs from Chevy but it burst into flames.

I was in the market for large-size #thingamajigs but some jackass banned them for my own good

BREAKING: Widget manufacturers up in arms over Obama preference for #thingamajigs.

I wonder, did Solyndra make #thingamajigs?

#Thingamajigs – they're why Al Qaeda hates us.

I sure hope those #thingamajigs are ADA-compliant.

If George Bush had ever said "Go buy a #thingamajig" when discussing economic policy, leftists would have called for impeachment.

Obama's special favortism of the #thingamajig industry is just one more example of government interference in the free-market.

The Obama Admin will be releasing its 5-Year Plan for Green #ThingamajigInnovation.  If only we were mining enough absurdium...

The #Thingamajig, like the ATM, takes jobs away from real people.  #ObamaThingamajigEconomics#

Thinking a #thingamajig connects to a furnace sounds more like something Biden would say.  I've never seen a thingamajig on a furnace.

My imported #Whatchamacallit cost less and gets better mileage

Obama's #thingamajig# Unexpectedly Downgraded when Michelle walked into the room.

Typical one percenter.  Not everyone's furnace comes with a thingamajig.  Mine runs on #whatchamacallits, you elitists.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Warph,
Je$$ie Jack$son will be all over him for that. ThingamaJIG !! That is racist as hell. I think the white boy in him threw that "Jig" part in thinking no one would notice

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on June 09, 2012, 08:10:09 AM
Warph,
Je$$ie Jack$son will be all over him for that. ThingamaJIG !! That is racist as hell. I think the white boy in him threw that "Jig" part in thinking no one would notice
Isn'tthat jigaboo?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk