Found and Needs a Hero

Started by indygal, June 07, 2012, 05:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: indygal on June 27, 2012, 06:56:21 PM
I have very happy news to report. Against all odds, this dog was saved not by a hero but by three angels, one of whom will give him a 200-acre yard with shade trees and a pond, and plenty of squirrels and rabbits to chase. We are grateful beyond words. Without a doubt, prayers have been answered for all parties involved. :D Thank you all for your concern.

thanks for giving him a lot of time to find  his home.  I do the same, i've got so many pups now cause i rescue them and sometimes can't find  ahome for them.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

patyrn

So happy he has found a loving home.............and so happy that you were the ones to rescue him and make all the efforts to get him that home!!!! 

Warph

Wow... great news, Indy.  I'm sure you made some attachment to the dog over these few weeks.  You are to be commended for your hard work in finding him a good home... you are definitely the HERO here.  
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

farmgal67357

AWESOME!!! Indy you're the best! ;D
Lisa
Lisa

indygal

Thank you all for your very kind words. I have no doubt that if you all had been in our shoes, you'd have done the same thing. He's a pretty special dog and he's going to have a great home. I do agree -- we all could use a story with a happy ending these days. Thanks again for your show of support.

Diane Amberg

Ms Bear

I am so glad you got to be his friend.  I really miss my big dog but won't get another one.  My neighbors have poisoned two in two years so I will just have the little house dog.  Really sad when I have four acres for them to run on.

Teresa

What a wonderful ending to a story.. You made extra points in heaven Indy.. ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk