Found and Needs a Hero

Started by indygal, June 07, 2012, 05:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Quote from: farmgal67357 on June 14, 2012, 04:48:45 AM
I think he looks like a beagle and healer mix.
Lisa

I think you're right, Lisa.  If that's the case, that is one sweet dog.

Indy... you mentioned: "What he really needs is a place where he can run and a boy who will take him fishing."

I got just the boy... Jarhead... he loves to fish.  I think the two of them would hit it off pretty well, don't you?  :laugh:
If he says no, we'll sic Teresa on him.  He's deathly afraid of her.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Australian Cattle Dog - Blue Heeler

Beagle

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Why hell WARPH---took me 60 years to get ol Sarge to be good fishing partner and now you want me to break in a new partner ? Thanks but no thanks. Got ol Sarge trained to lay in the bottom of the boat for hours on end and all it costs me is a Milk Bone, about once an hour---unless he's wearing his store bought teeth then that lad will go thru a whole box of the treats.
Oh yea Brave Boy---sit way down there in Az and make fun of a local that is scared of Teresa . Come to Kansas and lets see how brave--or foolish--you are !!!

indygal

I can certainly see how he might be a blue heeler/beagle mix. The coloring and markings are pretty close.

The ad was in yesterday's newspaper and no one has called. I've even offered him to every person who has walked through the door at the office the past few days. It seems no one wants a dog. :(

Tomorrow I start calling shelters to see if any will accept him.

Diane Amberg

indygal

No chip. That was one of the first things checked. I called a couple of area shelters yesterday, and they aren't accepting dogs right now. One, however, did give me the name of someone who might be interested in adopting. Say a prayer and keep fingers crossed. :D

Diane Amberg

Fingers and toes crossed. He's a really nice looking fella.

Teresa

Warph~~Don't let Jarhead  lead you astray about me.. I'm just a docile somewhat kinda sorta teensy weensy bit crazy girl.   :angel:

Indy~~ he has healer in him for sure.. Have you called Jeff Wiseman and ask him if he knows of anyone missing a dog. He and Zach Mast have healers..and might know of someone.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

larryJ

Yeah, right, Teresa.  That self description is surely correct.  I can tell my your profile picture.  Needless to say, though, I don't think Warph is going to be showing his face around there anytime soon..........unless Slappy drives him there.....and brings the beer. :D

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

indygal

Teresa, I've offered to give this boy to every customer who has walked through the door at the office. No takers. :( His best hope was a lady I was told was looking for a hound, but she wants a puppy. We really are running out of options. He has an appt with the vet Wednesday afternoon.

indygal

I have very happy news to report. Against all odds, this dog was saved not by a hero but by three angels, one of whom will give him a 200-acre yard with shade trees and a pond, and plenty of squirrels and rabbits to chase. We are grateful beyond words. Without a doubt, prayers have been answered for all parties involved. :D Thank you all for your concern.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk