MSNBC Meltdown... very funny stuff

Started by Warph, June 07, 2012, 03:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

The Way Of The DODO BIRD

The news of Governor Scott Walker's huge victory in Wisconsin was not take, or delivered, very well at MSNBC. No deliberate satire of an amateurish, biased network staffed by loons could be any funnier than the video below.

Who needs "Anchorman 2" after this?  LOL...

You've especially got to love the way they desperately cling to the ridiculously inaccurate exit polls, to squeeze out some good news for Obuma.  They just received stunning, incontrovertible proof those polls were meaningless... but they decided to take that one part seriously, and try to convince their viewers a substantial segment of the Walker vote can't wait to put Barack  Hussein Obuma back in the White House?  That's some hard-hitting, expert analysis!

Wisconsin recall election results by county:
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/wisconsin-recall-results[/font][/size]
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

The Obama campaign released a whiny, tone-deaf statement after the results came in: "While tonight's outcome was not what we had hoped for – no one can dispute the strong message sent to Governor Walker. Hundreds of thousands of Wisconsinites from all walks of life took a stand against the politics of division and against the flood of secret and corporate money spent on behalf of Scott Walker, which amounted to a massive spending gap of more than $31 million to $4 million." This from the President who has held more fundraisers than any other in history, even as his rotten economy threatens to tumble into a recession, on the subject of a recall election bought and paid for by rich union bosses.

Well, Mr. Uninformed President... Walker is the first governor in American history to win a recall election, and he won with an even larger share of the vote than the one which put him in office.  Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch likewise trounced her recall opponent, and Republicans swept three of the four state Senate recall races, with the final race a photo finish that left election officials still counting votes Wednesday morning.  To borrow and modify a term from Sarah Palin, it was a historic antirefudiation.  Get ready to lose big time in Nov. 2012, Oblame-O ...Warph

ms/nbc idiot clowns still haven't got
over the Walker recall:

An unhinged Wisconsin Democrat actually slapped
defeated recall candidate Tom Barrett:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk