Like Slimey Cockroaches & their crooked President, Liberals Spread Disease

Started by Warph, May 31, 2012, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Obamacare tax confusion a warning sign: the peril of playing it safe.

Thomas E. Dewey... the president who might have been.

The Romney campaign's stumble over Obamacare (it's a penalty... no... wait... it's a tax!  Yes!  Yes!  We're sure now...it's a tax!) was both unnecessary and avoidable.

If the Romney campaign isn't careful (as our friends at the Wall Street Journal noted here... http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304141204577506652734793044.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop ),
...the morning after the 2012 election they may well find themselves linked forever to the famously hapless 1948 campaign of Tom Dewey.  The campaign everyone expected to be a hands-down winner... which turned into the greatest upset in American political history at the hands of underdog President Harry Truman.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Roberts' Double Cross and Obuma's Latest Flurry of LIES.

Whether Left, Right, Independent, or Confused, no one who is not bought and paid for as part of the Obuma political machine is going to like the Obuma Double Cross of the American people on ObumaCare.  Before ObumaCare was passed, Obuma told the American people over and over, even on national TV, that the individual mandate was not a tax.  After ObumaCare was passed, Obuma sent his lawyers into courts all over the country to argue that the individual mandate is constitutional precisely because it is a TAX.

This is the top argument to feature now in discrediting Obuma and ObumaCare.  No one likes a dishonest liar.  Even worse when that dishonest liar is supposed to be our nation's leader Barack Insane-Hussein Obuma. When he sent his own lawyers into courts all over America to argue that the individual mandate is constitutional because it is a tax, he demonstrated that when he told the nation it was not a tax, he knew all along that was not true, and that he was planning all along to double cross the people he was supposed to be leadingThat alone disqualifies him from serving as President. The majority of Americans who are still capable of thinking will recognize that we can't have as our nation's leader a dishonest double crosser.
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

More Obuma LIES:

Medicare will be protected:

Well, not actually.  Funding cuts of more than $500 billion, in addition to more than 150 new provisions, will affect quality care.  Like any business, physicians cannot remain in practice when their profits don't keep pace with costs to do business. ObumaCare will bleed them dry.  It may not happen overnight, but rest assured, it will happen, and when it does, the government will be right there to fill the gap with government-run facilities.  Ask veterans and their families how that's working out for them.

Medicare's Patient-Doctor relationship will be preserved:

Nope. another LIE!  Much like the U.K.'s National Health Service (NHS), ObumaCare is more about cost control than quality care.  The NHS determines medical needs based upon a calculation created by economists, and uses it to determine who does or does not receive treatment.  We're not there yet, but ObumaCare pushes us in that direction.  Baby steps.  And former Congressman Alan Grayson (D-FL) had the audacity to suggest the Republican vision for healthcare boils down to letting people die.  Physician heal thyself!  ObumaCare will not add to the deficit: Democrats' pants should be on fire for this promise.  Research done by experts at the Heritage Foundation reveals ObumaCare is "a trillion-dollar budget buster" and claims Demorats rigged their numbers using "budget gimmicks, sleights of hand, accounting tricks, and completely implausible assumptions."

One of the greatest things about America is that we have the opportunity to right our wrongs by way of the ballot box.  What the Supreme's declared as constitutional, voters can declare as history come November.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

If I didn't sincerely believe that Barack Insane-Hussein Obuma is a menace to the America I love, I could just sit back and be entertained by his endless buffoonery and Unbelievable LIES.  Unfortunately, even back in 2008, I took him seriously when he promised to radically transform this nation.  I recognized that Obuma wasn't merely a politician making idle promises during the course of an election campaign; instead, he was leveling a curse on America.

I often begin laughing in anticipation as soon as Obuma starts talking.  For instance, when he was asked, in the wake of Governor Scott Walker's managing to hang on to his job, whether he regretted not campaigning for Tom Barrett in Wisconsin, I bet I wasn't the only person who started chortling even before he said, "I was hoping for a different outcome, but, as president, I have a lot of responsibilities."  Perfect. Not even Jay Leno or Woody Allen could have written a funnier punch line for the bozo-in-chief.

Even if you didn't know that Obuma had spent the weekend before the Wisconsin recall election speaking at half a dozen campaign fund-raisers in the Midwest, you knew he was going to come up with one of his typical knee-slappers.

As everyone knows by now, Russia, which Obuma regards as one of his foreign policy success stories, is providing military helicopters to Syria's Bashar al-Assad.  I can't begin to imagine why Obuma, who has double-crossed Poland and the Czech Republic by depriving them of a promised missile defense system and has volunteered to decrease our nuclear arsenal by 80%, has also agreed to buy some of those same Russian helicopters for Afghanistan.  Aside from the fact that you would think that Afghanistan could use some of its drug money to pay for its own necessities, the real question is why Obuma seems to be constantly doing Putin's bidding or spending our taxpayers money foolishly.  Is it simply that Putin reminds him of the white father he never had?

The truth is, it would probably take a team of psychiatrists to figure out the demons that drive this clown.  After being dumped by father, stepfather and mother, all before he even entered puberty, it's no wonder he comes across like a toxic combination of Jeremiah Wright and a fruit loop.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

I admit that I have a lower tolerance than most for those things that so many other, more patient people, dismiss as petty annoyances.  What I can't figure out is why they aren't more like me.

For instance, why is it that so many people continue to accept that Barack Insane-Hussein Obuma is brilliant and a spellbinding orator? How is it that anyone, even people so dumb as a post they intend to vote for him, can bear to sit through one of his boring, self-aggrandizing, speeches?  Even Jimmy Stewart, at his folksiest, didn't pause three or four times during a single sentence.

And talk about dumb, this idiot is the schnook who referred to 57 states and the Austrian language, mispronounced "corps" as "corpse," and, lest there be any question about the state of his pea-size brain, recently announced that the private sector economy is doing just fine.   

Obuma strikes me as the personification of every lazy high school student I ever knew.  He smoked pot, tried cocaine, hung around with a sleazy crowd, got other kids to write his book reports and copied his answers off some stooge's test paper.  When people used to say that in America, absolutely anyone could grow up to be president, they clearly had this goofus in mind.

I am also annoyed by emails that tell me not to break the chain and to pass along some simpleminded message to a hundred of my nearest and dearest or suffer the inevitable consequences.  Can you imagine anyone doing such an absurd thing in person?  A word to the not so wise: If you wouldn't ask someone to do something face-to-face or pass along a joke you wouldn't waste the time telling to an actual human being, you might reconsider the urge to forward that email.  Sometimes, it's really better not to remind people that you are still alive.

When I read that Tennessee resident Desmond Hatchett has sired 30 babies with 11 different women, I found myself wondering why he is not regarded as a serial criminal and, at the very least, been sterilized by the state for irresponsibly placing the welfare of 41 people on the backs of Tennessee's taxpayers.

Although I despise the louts who populate the Occupy Wall Street movement, I despise those who pay them lip service even more; I refer to those left-wing politicians who populate the Occupy Pennsylvania Avenue movement.

The United Nations, which should have been banished from our shores long before now, recently appointed Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe, 88, to be its international envoy of tourism.  Although he is guilty of ethnic cleansing (aka murdering his political and tribal rivals), and is, ironically, banned from touring Canada and most of Europe, the U.N. saw no problem with bestowing the honor on him.  That was especially the case once they learned that Idi Amin and Che Guevara were no longer available.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

The 8 Most Shameful Moments of Barack Obama's Presidency
By John Hawkins
7/10/2012

8) "The private sector is doing fine:" Know what hasn't been "doing fine" for a single day since Barack Obama came into office? The private sector. So when Barack Obama bizarrely proclaimed that "the private sector is doing fine" earlier this year, Obama was further out of touch than E.T. was when he wanted to phone home.

7) Obama bows to Saudi king: If Barack Obama had spent his formative years in the United States instead of overseas, he'd know that real Americans don't bow. Moreover, no American, especially the President, should be bowing down to a dictatorial king like the one we had to overthrow in the Revolutionary War. Besides the Saudi king, Obama also continued to humiliate himself and his country by bowing to Japanese Emperor Akihito and the Chinese PM. We're lucky that the SEALs killed Osama Bin Laden as opposed to capturing him or we might have seen pictures of Obama bowing to him on MSNBC by now.

6) Son looked like Trayvon: At a time when George Zimmerman was publicly being threatened with death and white people were being beaten "For Trayvon," there was an opportunity for the President to show leadership and encourage people to calm down. Instead, after making some perfunctory remarks towards that end, Obama added fuel to the fire by noting, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." This was a follow-up to Obama's similarly foolish decision to insert himself into another local situation that didn't concern him. After his friend Henry Gates smashed his own door in and made such an ass of himself that he was arrested when the police arrived, Obama noted that he didn't know the facts, but he did know that the "police acted stupidly." He then followed that up by suggesting racism was probably to blame. Fortunately, he managed to patch over that bit of idiocy with a "beer summit" as opposed to the Trayvon Martin case where he increased the chances that someone would get killed because he was thoughtlessly shooting off his mouth.

5) Refusing to pick up illegals from Arizona: After the Obama Administration refused to enforce federal immigration law in Arizona, the state passed a tough new law that allowed local police to do the job ICE wouldn't do. Disgracefully, Barack Obama held a White House press conference where both he and Mexican President Felipe Calderon ganged up against Arizona for doing little more than enforcing the laws on the book. The Obama Administration then sued Arizona and after it didn't emerge completely victorious, simply refused to pick up illegal aliens that aren't felons from Arizona. In other words, not only is Barack refusing to enforce the law of the land, he won't allow anyone else to uphold the laws he falsely swore to uphold when he became President.

4) Persecuting the Catholic Church: Obama spat in the face of the Catholic Church and violated its constitutionally-protected 1st Amendment religious rights by demanding that it provide birth control and abortifacient drugs in its hospitals. Unless this policy is stopped, millions of Americans will pay the price as the Catholic Church closes its hospitals rather than violate its deeply-held religious beliefs in order to cater to Barack Obama's whims.

3) Passing Obamacare: Health care reform was opposed by the Republican Party and the American people despite endless lies the Obama Administration told about what a wonderful program it would be. The Obama Administration lied when it said everyone could keep their health insurance, that it wouldn't increase the deficit, when it said there were no death panels in the bill, when it said it wouldn't increase taxes, and when it said abortion wouldn't be funded with your tax dollars. All of these lies were for a program that took 500 billion dollars out of Medicare to fund a new entitlement program that will cause large numbers of doctors to quit, dramatically reduce the quality of care, and force Americans to deal with the IRS just to get health care. It's one of the single worst bills in America history that delivers an incredibly expensive new entitlement program at the point in American history where we can least afford it.

2) Obama's lawless attempt to pass the Dream Act by Fiat: After the DREAM ACT failed to make it through Congress, Barack Obama illegally decided to implement it anyway. After instructing the Department of Justice to stop following the law in regard to illegals under 30, Obama decided to issue work permits for illegals. That's an illegal act that directly contradicts the existing immigration law. It also makes little sense to give somewhere between 800,000 and 3 million foreigners work permits when every job they take will keep another American out of work in tough economic times.

1) Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress after Obama uses executive privilege: On Barack Obama's watch, the Department of Justice helped put guns into the hands of Mexican cartels and these guns were used to kill hundreds of Mexicans along with American Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Did Eric Holder know about this beforehand? Did Barack Obama? We don't know for sure because they've been engaged in a Nixonian cover-up. They've dragged their feet, stonewalled, and when they couldn't hold off any longer, Obama declared executive privilege in an attempt to hide the truth about how deeply his administration is tied to the deaths of 300 plus people. Obama's behavior was so sleazy that 17 House Democrats felt compelled to vote with Republicans to find Eric Holder in contempt of Congress. Say what you want about Watergate, but at least no one was killed during the scandal, which is something that can't be said about Obama's Fast and Furious debacle.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Bucket List for 2012

HERE IS ALL I WANT:

Obama: Gone!

Borders: Closed!

Congress: Obey its own laws!

Language: English only!

Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!

Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!

NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!

Drill our own oil, refine it and distribute it!

We the people are coming!

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Mitt Romney's Background

Personal Information:

His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney
He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old.

His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan.

He was raised in Bloomfield Hills , Michigan.

He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they have five children.

Education:

B.A. from Brigham Young University,

J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University

Religion:

Mormon - The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints

Working Background:

After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary.

After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as an attorney.

In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States .

In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.

He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.

In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit.

Some Interesting Facts about Romney:

Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people.

Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many others.

He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.

He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.

He was an unpaid bishop and state president of his church for ten years.

He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.

He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.

He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.

Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than most men.

And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income.... Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.

Mitt Romney is Trustworthy: (Compared tp Barack Obama, who is not...)

He will show us his birth certificate

He will show us his high school and college transcripts.

He will show us his social security card.

He will show us his law degree.

He will show us his draft notice.

He will show us his medical records.

He will show us his income tax records.

He will show us he has nothing to hide.
Obuma won't.

Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States.

You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility. I know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, He never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Barack Insane-Hussein Obuma:  The Real OUT-SOURCER President

"And I will invest $15 billion a year in renewable sources of energy to create five million new energy jobs over the next decade - jobs that pay well and can't be outsourced; jobs building solar panels and wind turbines and a new electricity grid; jobs that will help us eliminate the oil we import from the Middle East in ten years and help save the planet in the bargain. That's how America can lead again."
...President Barack Obama, October 30, 2008 ."

http://www.obamanomicsoutsourced.com/

Billions of Tax-Payer dollars spent Overseas by Obuma in Out-Sourcing Jobs.

It's ( obamanomicsoutsourced.com ) actually a pretty handy-dandy tool for tracing the many cases in which our "stimulus" dollars went overseas and the Obama administration's many instances of cronyism — take Switzerland and South Korea, for example:

Swiss-Based Landis+Gyr Received Over $50 Million In Stimulus Contracts For Their Smart Grid Meters. Cathy Zoi, A Former Obama Energy Department Official, Held Over $250,000 Worth Of Stock In The Company As They Profited From Her Department's Policies. Zoi Had Previously Served As An Executive Director At Landis+Gyr Before Joining The Obama Administration. ...

Two Korean Manufacturers Of Electric Vehicle Batteries Were Given $300 Million To Build Plants In Michigan. Union Workers Are Now Claiming That Foreign Nationals Are Being Brought In To Fill Jobs That They Could Take. The Department Of Energy Has Admitted That 11 Of The 18 Contractors On Site Are Asian Firms.

"I don't know how useful it will actually be in flipping the script, but there's a whole lotta' truth in President Obama 'record of failure spanning the globe.'"  RNC Chair Reince Priebus appeared on Fox this morning to announce this latest campaign's debut:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/10/republicans-fight-back-on-outsourcing-charges/[/font][/size]
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

"Just like he did against Hillary Clinton, President Obama now continues to spread dishonest attacks about Mitt Romney to distract from his failed record. Even though fact check after fact check have found his claims to be false, he continues to not tell the truth to the American people. It is no wonder why our country has lost confidence in his leadership."

I just heard that in his preparation for the presidential debates, Barack Insane-Hussein Obuma, the-liar-in-chief, has decided to have John Kerry represent Mitt Romney.  It is Kerry's contention that being from Massachusetts, the state that Romney governed for four years, nobody is in a better position to know what he is likely to say.  Offhand, I would have thought that Kerry was better suited to run in a stakes race than to stand in for Romney.  After all, when it comes to politics, he is strictly a horse's a$$, while, if you judged him solely by his looks, you would guess that he eats his meals out of a feed bag.

At this point, Romney hasn't yet announced whom he will use as a stand-in for Obuma.  Judging by the stiff and stilted delivery that has become Obuma's signature over the past few years, as he's attempted to combine gravitas with an imperiousness unseen since the salad days of Benito Mussolini, I would advise Romney to practice with something like the Audio-Animatronic Abe Lincoln that delivers platitudes hour after hour at Disneyland.[/font][/size]
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk