Like Slimey Cockroaches & their crooked President, Liberals Spread Disease

Started by Warph, May 31, 2012, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Depending on how you look at it, I am either blessed or cursed with one of those brains that attempts to make sense of whatever data is available.  So, for instance, I ask myself why those goofy liberals in Congress who aren't wealthy enough to just pack up and live la dolce vita in Switzerland or Australia when their fiscal policies inevitably turn the U.S. into Greece don't start facing up to reality.  Why is it that they refuse to acknowledge that a nation can no more continue to spend twice as much as it takes in than an individual can?

I realize that even in the midst of the Great Depression, the very rich... people comparable to the Kerrys, the Pelosis, the Kennedys, Dianne Feinstein and the Obumas.... could live very well, so long as they weren't unduly perturbed by apple stands on the corner, soup kitchens on every other block and former middle class wage earners riding the rails as hoboes.  But even if the IRS confiscated the accumulated wealth of the top 1%, it would hardly make a dent in the $16 trillion hole Oblame-O and Congress have dug for us, so why do these clowns keep pretending that if only rich people were taxed at a higher rate, everything would be just super hunky dory?

Speaking of Oblame-O, how much longer is the mainstream media going to try to convince us that he's a genius?  It has become so obvious that he is simply a very corrupted fellow, short on brain matter, who has benefitted from affirmative action in every facet of his life, from getting into Ivy League schools to being elected president, that even many on the Left are finally seeing the light.... sort of.

For instance, when Obama decided the best way to destroy Romney's claim to having financial expertise was to attack his connection to Bain Capital, it wasn't just conservatives who took him to task.  It was also Democrats, people such as Newark's Mayor Cory Booker, Rep. Harold Ford and the former governor of Pennsylvania, Ed Rendell, who rapped his knuckles.  What's more, Jo Ann Nardelli, the president and founder of the Blair County Federation of Democratic Women, has defected to the GOP as a result of Obuma's endorsement of same-sex marriages.

Artur Davis, a former member of Congress from Alabama, and the man who seconded Obuma's nomination for president in 2008, has also taken leave of the Democratic Party.  Once described as the Alabama Obuma, Davis has become so critical of this administration in general and ObumaCare in particular, that he is considering running for Congress, this time as a Republican.

Things could hardly look bleaker for Obuma, short of Michelle's deciding to change her party affiliation.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

When Obuma said he found it offensive that anyone would suspect his White House of leaking national security information, I had no option but to laugh so hard I nearly did myself bodily injury.

The gall of this traitorous creep.  

He has meetings with three or four close advisors, and the next thing you know, New York Times paperboys are on the sidewalk, shouting, "Extry! Extry! Read all about it!  A Pakistani doctor told the CIA where Osama bin Laden was hiding!" or "Read all about how the United States and Israel successfully hacked into Iran's nuclear computers!" or "Read all about how Barack Obuma personally directs drone attacks from the 16th tee!"

Everyone, including those on Obama's side of the aisle, knows exactly how the NY Times was fed those various items intended to make Obaua look like a combination of Alexander, the philosopher king, and Gen. George "Old Blood and Guts" Patton.  As I see it, he either placed a phone call, had Eric Holder run an errand or hand-delivered the self-aggrandizing information himself.  Its more like the latter.
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

I'd like to know why this goofy administration is still playing footsies with Pakistan.  Even if we forget about the general corruption that pervades that country; even if we don't hold them accountable for providing a safe haven for Osama bin Laden and the Taliban; and even if we don't make a big deal about their soldiers murdering our soldiers, why on earth would we want to be aligned with them instead of with India, which is bigger, stronger, richer, democratic and, in addition, hates Pakistan as much as I do?

In the grand scheme of things, India is our natural ally, while Pakistan is our natural enemy.

It would be like watching a movie in which the dashing hero is married to his loyal and beautiful high school sweetheart, but decides to throw her over for the snag-toothed, scab-encrusted, disease-riddled, hag who lives in the alley.

Or to put it another way, it would be like someone comparing Mitt Romney's record, his character and his associates, to Barack Hussein Obuma's... and then deciding to vote for Obuma!

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Even though Barack Insane Obuma promised to be a post-racial president, we all knew that to be a lie as soon as he appointed Eric Holder to be his Attorney General.  Knowing what I did about Holder, it was my assumption that the only reason he got the job was because Al Sharpton had already turned it down.  That being said, I was recently taken aback when I saw a video that Obuma has produced for his re-election campaign.  In it, he launched what he called "African Americans for Obama," essentially beseeching blacks to keep in mind he shares their pigmentation... well, half of it anyway.

Does anyone doubt that the media would have a field day if his challenger made a video called "Caucasians for Romney," reminding white voters that he shared the same pigmentation as Washington, Jefferson and, say, war hero Audie Murphy?

This clown is super-scared he's going to lose the election in November.  Guess what, clown?
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

THE OBAMA WAY OF  GOVERNMENT

There are four stages to the Obama way of government.

Stage 1: Ignore the problem - "We're in a recovery."

Stage 2: Deny the problem - "The public sector is just fine"

Stage 3: Blame Bush - "I inherited a bad economy."

Stage 4: Cry Racism - "It's because he's black."

We are now finally reaching the third and fourth stages with Fast and Furious.  There is the Blame Bush claim and the racism claims are creeping forth.

But what exactly is more racist, killing hundreds of Mexicans or criticizing a black Attorney General?

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

You know, the most mystifying aspect of this current presidential campaign is the amount of support that Barack Insane Obuma can still call on.  Even after nixing the Keystone pipeline, a 14.2 unemployment rate in the construction industry, and tiptoeing around the Wisconsin recall election, unions are still behind this weasel.  In spite of renewing the Patriot Act, keeping Gitmo open and using drones to kill American citizens, his liberal base still thinks the schmuck walks on water.  In spite of raising the deficit by six trillion dollars, costing the country its triple-A credit rating and watching the unemployment rate remain over 8% for his entire term, democrats insist he is doing a hell of a job and has earned the right to have a second term, even though he, himself, in 2009, said the opposite.  My G-d, I would think it must feel terrible to be a democrat after the way this schmuck has run America into the ground these past three plus years. 

Something that continues to confound me is that Walt Disney, Inc., which over the years has proven to be one of the most litigious companies in the world, never files infringement of copyright lawsuits against this administration.  I mean, wouldn't you think that a company that sees red if anyone even refers to an second-rate outfit as a Mickey Mouse operation would be speed-dialing their lawyers when we're constantly seeing a Disneyland parade that includes Pinocchio (Barack Insane Obuma), Dumbo (Joe Biden), Goofy (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz), the Seven Dwarves (Waxman, Schumer, Geithner, Sebelius, Holder, Conyers, Reid), and that evil queen who was constantly asking her mirror who was the fairest one of all (Pelosi)?
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

97 year old ms/nbc anchor Andrea Mitchell:     

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

As you may have noticed, Barack Insane Obuma's latest attack on his opponent consists of claiming that while Romney
was governor, Massachusetts had the fourth worst record in the country when it came to job creation.  Or, in other words, they ranked 54th among all 57 states.  What Obuma doesn't mention is that Massachusetts had an unemployment rate of 4.2%.  When your jobless rate is that low, it figures that job creation is not going to be a major priority.  In fact, when you realize that in spite of a trillion dollar stimulus steamrollered by Reid and Pelosi, Obuma has never been able to get the national unemployment rate under 8%, Obuma would be better off comparing golf scores.

One good thing about Obuma's coloring is that you can't see if he's blushing when he says some of the idiotic, asinine, batty, slow-witted, birdbrained things for which he's become so notorious.  For instance, while whining recently about the economy he inherited from the previous administration, he compared his situation to a guy who goes into a restaurant, has a steak dinner and a martini, and then skips out, leaving the next guy to pick up the check.  What he neglected to point out to his audience of drooling halfwits is that the second guy never bothered settling up the tab.  Instead, he, too, ordered a steak dinner, and a martini, along with the lobster thermidor, the bouillabaisse, an order of lamb chops, a Waldorf salad, a baked potato, a cheese platter, a bottle of champagne and the baked Alaska, for himself, Michelle and a dozen freeloading pals who had flown in from Chicago.  When it came time to pay up, he borrowed a credit card from the Chinese guy at the next table, and told him to present the bill to the American people.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

I hadn't given much thought to the fact that Rep. Gabrielle Giffords took a very long time to resign.  Had yoy?  But the fact is she entered Congress in January, 2007, was shot in January, 2011, and didn't get around to officially resigning until January, 2012.  The reason the timing was so important was that she had only served four years in the House when she was shot by a crazy man, but it takes five years for a congressional pension to become vested.  So, not only did she continue drawing a full salary and receiving far superior medical attention than most of her constituents would have during that year, but by 2012, she was finally in a position to resign from the House, knowing she would collect $139,200-a-year for the rest of what I'm sure we all hope will be a long and happy life.

I'm dead certain that some people on here will think I'm calling attention to what I regard as a financial scam because Rep. Giffords is a liberal.  Hillary Clinton would probably say it's because the congresswoman is not only a liberal, but a female, and not necessarily in that order.  After all, in a recent address, the screwball Secretary of State said, "All over the world extremists constrain and control women."  Having heard her and these dingbats, Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Barbara Boxer and other rich and influential women, whine about the hardships facing American women, I know she includes the United States in her diatribe.

What's really odd about all this is that these ladies never seem to mention Arab and Muslim nations, where women are regularly constrained and controlled, not to mention abused, mutilated and stoned to death.  So far as these fatheads are concerned, the only thing holding back the women of the world are white male Republicans. Show them a conservative and they'll show you a wife beater.

Although I can easily see where being married to Bill Clinton could turn anyone into a bitter old harpy....

....it still shows a certain lack of gratitude that a woman who rode a marriage license into the White House, the U.S. Senate, a major cabinet position and $100 million, should be so down on men.

Speaking of Bill, her husband...

Hmmm... not bad, Beefy Nacho Burrito style... good work, Lil' Pancho.

Anyway, still, when all is said and done, Hillary is merely a prime example of a certain type and class. 

Like millions of other left-wing women who populate organizations such as NOW, the ACLU and Planned Parenthood; who attended schools like Bard, Sarah Lawrence, Harvard and Yale, where they majored in political science, drama or sociology; and later married their male equivalents; they bitch incessantly about glass ceilings when, in fact, the greatest calamities in their lives occur when their children's nannies don't show up on time, when a manicured nail breaks and when the batteries in their vibrators suddenly conk out.
--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

Quote from Warph:
when the batteries in their vibrators suddenly conk out.

You crack me up Warph and if this is true I bet that sour puss Debbie Wasserman Shultz's looks like a giant dill pickle.
Uh, is that Lil' Pancho or is that R.A.M.B.O.?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk