The wind farm money is officially in.... and out.

Started by Patriot, May 29, 2012, 09:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on May 30, 2012, 02:31:52 PM
Perhaps you should re-read my entire comment in context,

Patriot, Surely you jest!

Let's get out the vote in Elk County in November

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on May 30, 2012, 03:03:10 PM
Patriot, Surely you jest![

Sorry, Ross.  I let common sense creep in.... again. ;D

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

O K, let's try this again. Why should any of you be shaming anyone for anything? That implies a feeling of superiority.
  Personal attacks on private citizens? You are experts and never skip an opportunity! I'd think you had tougher hide yourselves than that. Why should your personal attacks be any more righteous than anyone else's?
If your group was so wise and knowledgeable...with verifiable facts not opinions... people there would be tripping over themselves to hang on your every word.
  Whether you think you can justify it or not, you have been labeled as trouble makers, not elder sages. It's not so much your ideas that turn some people off, as it is the ram rod superior attitude and belittling comments from some of you.
   Why do you assume the trouble makers had influence on the money decisions rather than the non trouble makers?
As as far as the windy money, it sounds OK to me, but I'd have to recuse myself on one small thing involving the ambulance service. I really don't like what I heard, but I was asked to just leave it alone, so I have. Why would you want my non resident opinion anyway? It's not like you have any respect for anything I ever say.
  Please note that real political "conversation" on the politics threads has ground to a halt, except for a few who post other people's work of one kind or another and post having no idea if anyone reads it or even cares. 
  Yes, that's off topic. I keep expecting the bunch who always allowed as how a "real" commander in chief has to have military back ground to jump in. I wonder what they have to say now.  HA!
  Ross, you know where you can stick it.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 30, 2012, 04:32:44 PM
O K, let's try this again.

Let's not and just say we did.

If your group was so wise and knowledgeable...with verifiable facts not opinions... people there would be tripping over themselves to hang on your every word.

Group, what group?  There is no 'group'.  Now, read the first post in this public information thread, consider calling the county clerk (1-877-504-2490), get a copy of the resolution signed by the commission chairperson yesterday (#12-04 or #12-05, I think), and then impune my facts.  I dare ya. 

As for 'opinions', what's the problem, you're full of it them.

As for any other information you consider less than verifiable, just ask, I'll try to enlighten you with some additional information.... though the responses may need to be placed in the Politics section.

...people there would be tripping over themselves to hang on your every word.

The street level facts, in that regard, would likely surprise the living bat poop out of ya, diane.  You might talk to a few dozen more citizens here before you set that opinion in concrete.

Please note that real political "conversation" on the politics threads has ground to a halt, except for a few who post other people's work of one kind or another and post having no idea if anyone reads it or even cares. 
Yes, that's off topic. I keep expecting the bunch who always allowed as how a "real" commander in chief has to have military back ground to jump in. I wonder what they have to say now.  HA!

Yep, that was off topic.  Worse, it made no sense.  If you are somehow inferring that this thread is political, I disagree as the information has much broader interest to the general public, IMO.

As as far as the windy money, it sounds OK to me...

Thanks for your input.

Why would you want my non resident opinion anyway?

Not sure I do, personally... but it's an open forum.

Didn't you just say someting about "ram rod superior attitude and belittling comments"?   Goose, meet gander... gander, meet goose.

Diane Amberg

Ross is a gander alright...he spoke ,uh, honked first. Common sense indeed!  You don't seem to think anyone else out there has any!
If you didn't personally want my input, why did you ask? Oh, never mind.
  Sorry for the apparent political misstep. It won't happen again.There really is a connection, but I'm not going to take the time to explain it just to be squashed again.

Ross

O K, let's try this again. Why should any of you be shaming anyone for anything?

Even though there is no group except for EK Followers, thank you Diane for all those words of wisdom from
1,300 miles away!

I don't recollect anyone taking credit for anything that took place at the County Commissioners meeting, only read that something was done right.

Oh, No Diane, please Tell me, where can I stick what?

Where is your sense of humor?

Honk, Honk, Honk      Beep, Beep, Beep       Honk, Honk, Honk     Beep, Beep, Beep     Honk, Honk, Honk      Beep, Beep, Beep      
LOL!

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 30, 2012, 05:34:47 PM
Ross is a gander alright...he spoke ,uh, honked first. Common sense indeed!  You don't seem to think anyone else out there has any!
If you didn't personally want my input, why did you ask? Oh, never mind.
  Sorry for the apparent political misstep. It won't happen again.There really is a connection, but I'm not going to take the time to explain it just to be squashed again.

Vitriol?  What vitriol?  I fear you've become the very thing you claim to dislike.  As for your input, perhaps I wasn't asking for my sake, but for the readership in general.  Maybe I'm just nice that way.   ;D

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on May 30, 2012, 07:43:30 AM
Now you know that is wrong!
Remember, it was the Civil War Obama lead? LOL
Just kidding!

nahhh he's too light to be put up on the front lines. he would have been a house *****
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 30, 2012, 01:09:29 PM
Who are you to be "shaming" anyone for having a different opinion?  I thought this was still an open forum.

You know he does have that right, its called 1st amendment
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Quote from Diane:
I keep expecting the bunch who always allowed as how a "real" commander in chief has to have military back ground to jump in. I wonder what they have to say now. HA!
Diane,
Try as I might I can't figure out what you are talking about with this statement
and where it fit in on the conversation. Either you drank one extra bottle of "Two Buck Chuck" after dinner or I'm too dense to decipher what you're getting at.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk