Florida Republican Governor Rick Scott has caved to the anti-gun lobby. NAGR

Started by Ross, May 19, 2012, 01:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Folks,

Florida Republican Governor Rick Scott has caved to the anti-gun lobby.

The gun-grabbers demanded he "review" Florida's Stand Your Ground Self-Defense Law, and he wilted under the pressure and established a "task force" that may recommend gutting the law.

Even worse, if the anti-gunners succeed in shredding Stand Your Ground Self-Defense in a pro-gun state like Florida, they'll move on to other states and work to gut pro-gun laws there.

You and I must stand together to send Rick Scott a message.

Please sign the petition at:
The National Association for Gun Rights
http://www.nagr.org/RickScottPetition.aspx?pid=ND519

Warph

Scott a RINO?  Hmmm... I dunno.  He's probably afraid Zimmerman will get off "*scott free" (no pun intended) and Flordia will have another Rodney King situation on their hands.

Vote "Warph for President" Tuesday Nov. 6, 2012 and I'll take care of this little problem!

*Dred Scott was a black slave born in Virginia, USA in 1799. In several celebrated court cases, right up to the USA Supreme Court in 1857, he attempted to gain his freedom. These cases all failed but Scott was later made a free man by his 'owners', the Blow family.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on May 19, 2012, 02:05:23 PM
Scott a RINO?  Hmmm... I dunno.  He's probably afraid Zimmerman will get off "*scott free" (no pun intended) and Flordia will have another Rodney King situation on their hands.

As he should get off. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Warph

How can anyone who takes the Second Amendment seriously insist there's no difference between the two parties, which some have said here in the past, when gun sales are booming, all thanks to such flame-throwing racists as Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and the Black Panthers?  The good news is that income taxes on the gun industry have jumped 66% since Obama's election, and it's mainly due to increased sales, not Obuma's counterproductive tax policies.  It's ironic that the man who is most opposed to law-abiding citizens owning weapons not only selected Eric ("Operation Fast & Furious") Holder to be his attorney general, but has personally done more to hype American gun sales than any prior president.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk