Sarge shows you how to clean a squirrel

Started by Teresa, May 06, 2012, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

My daddy taught me how to clean squirrels like this a long time ago.. I think The McDonalds must have invented this technique.   ;D  I have shown a lot of men how to clean a squirrel and have never failed to hear how much better my/our way is than the way that they had tried to do it.  NOw you can see first hand  the easy way to clean squirrels..
And this little critter is my favorite meat over anything else. :)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Ho...lee...y sheee... it.... how easy is that!  Less than two minutes.  I'm impressed.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Judy Harder

I will have you know, once upon a time, I could clean   squirrel and rabbit, just as slick as that.

Oh, how good the eating was when they were fried in lard in a cast iron skillet. Of course, dredged in flour and abundant pepper and salt and making sure there was gravy. Oh, yum yum! The memory is still working and the taste buds are drooling. LOL
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

jarhead

Warph,
Ol Sarge can clean them a lot faster than that. He slowed down for to show people how---damn, I can't believe I bragged on the old fart

Warph

You're making me very hungry, Judy and its past midnight here.... if this insomnia keeps me up tonight, I might have to make me a head-cheese sandwich and a Blue Moon beer.  Ate many a fried rabbit and venison steaks, not to mention wild boar chili and possum stew in Georgia, once upon a time.  I got two ex-BlackWater nephews that love to hunt.  I'll be back there in late summer and plan to take my appetite with me.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk