No world peace in the NBA

Started by Warph, April 24, 2012, 03:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

I hope James Harden files criminal charges against this piece of crap, Ron Artest.  The guy is a psycho.  Needs to be playing in the NFL where someone can pile his sick ass into the ground for good.  I doubt we'll see him playing for the Lakers the rest of the year... and maybe next year also... or maybe never, if the commish has the balls to fire him.  This guy is SICK.  There's no reforming this dumb piece of shit.  After many years of counseling, he still has precious little impulse control and even less of an idea when his demons are about to grab the upper hand.  "Teammates love him when he arrives, sincere, funny and bursting with energy" according to Kobe... until one day he's not.  Then he shows up for practice half drunk, or gets into shouting matches or fights with Laker teammates, rivals or opposing coaches.  The guy is an absolute nutcase.  It has been said on ESPN in the past the guys who play alongside him have to pretend it wasn't Artest's fault, all the while muttering under their breath how lucky they were to be somewhere else on the court when he went off his rocker.

World Peace?  World Prick is a better name that suits him.  I'm sorry if I sound harsh but, there is no excuse for something like this in the NBA.  The NHL maybe... or NFL... because in those leagues there is always payback.  BTW, I am not a Lakers fan... in fact, I hate 'em.  Probably because they are so good at what they do.  But Artest has to go... they need to slap a "Latrell Sprewell" on him or kick him out of the NBA altogether, period!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

I'll go along with that.  Basketball should be fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk