ELK KONNECT & VOLUNTEERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Started by frawin, April 13, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

You REALLY don't get the concept of sarcasim do you Ross?

Do I "openly do not contest any of Patriots facts"?  Would it do any good if I did?

You and Patriot have been presented factual answers time and time again, but you just brush them aside like dandruff on your shirt collar.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on April 19, 2012, 05:13:51 PM
You REALLY don't get the concept of sarcasim do you Ross?

Do I "openly do not contest any of Patriots facts"?  Would it do any good if I did?

You and Patriot have been presented factual answers time and time again, but you just brush them aside like dandruff on your shirt collar.

So are you saying Elk Konnected, LLC is something to be sarcastic about?
I think the rest of us are being quite sincere.
If everything that is presented goes uncontested then what the heck does "ELK KONNECT & VOLUNTEERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK" mean?

What good work?

B.Sing everyone, is that it?

Diane Amberg

flintauqua

Yes you did Diane.

And as proof of one of my points, Ross just brushed that post aside like it didn't exist.

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on April 19, 2012, 04:53:22 PM
Well, since you already have your answers, I guess you and Ross will stop incessantly asking the same questions over and over then, right?

Another lemming heard from....

Who are the admitted/managing members of Elk Konnected, LLC? And what measurable improvements have this economic development organization produced since their inception in 2007?

Does that answer your question?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 19, 2012, 05:43:22 PM
Did I not just list some good things?  ???

Yes you did.  Can you enlighten us on any lasting measurable outcomes from same?

Diane Amberg

Sure, improved strength and stamina, planning and follow through,  learning and respecting rules, sportsmanship, good character traits, manners,  (decorum),  learning to be gracious after a win, accepting loss with dignity, team work, pride without arrogance and also many of the following.
.  As far as the fitness classes, weight loss, lowered pulse and stronger heart strength, stronger and slower breathing, improved BMI, improved stamina, improved leg and arm strength lowered B/P....    Can you list any measurable negative outcomes from same?

flintauqua

And from a community economic development viewpoint, my one sentence answer to "what is Elk Konnected trying to accomplish?" is -  They are utilizing both internal and external financial capital in an attempt to slow and ultimately stop the loss of human capital through the creation of an entrepreneurial social infrastructure by bridging and bonding social capital and cultural capital.

Diane Amberg

I can't wait to see the comments you'll get on that one. ;) :angel:

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 19, 2012, 06:24:04 PM
Sure, improved strength and stamina, planning and follow through,  learning and respecting rules, sportsmanship, good character traits, manners,  (decorum),  learning to be gracious after a win, accepting loss with dignity, team work, pride without arrogance and also many of the following.
.  As far as the fitness classes, weight loss, lowered pulse and stronger heart strength, stronger and slower breathing, improved BMI, improved stamina, improved leg and arm strength lowered B/P....    Can you list any measurable negative outcomes from same?

Nice laundry list of goals.  Where's he measurable results?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk