ELK KONNECT & VOLUNTEERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Started by frawin, April 13, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

If is off topic and inappropriate, then why hasn't Teresa moved it?
ready

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on April 16, 2012, 05:37:32 PM
If is off topic and inappropriate, then why hasn't Teresa moved it?
ready

Mighty fine question.  Can't say for sure, but perhaps these things are real life topics on the real life streets in real lfe Elk County, and therefore relevant.  Be ready... November's coming.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

Varmit

Cat, Diane, Wilma, and the rest of you Elk Konnected sheeple that don't want people expresin their opinion on the subject please pay close attention....ready?...

BITE ME!!!

How DARE you try and stop people from expressing their opinions on a subject that affects the county as a whole!  BACK OFF!! With your tryannical, opressive, thread NAZI like behavior!  This isn't some EK sponsored round table town meeting that can be controled by those FEW who want to manipulate the conversation.  You DO NOT have the authority to tell anyone that their posts should be moved to a different thread, nor is the sheriff or his cronies, i mean deputies here to back your play, not this time. 

And if you don't like that " then you can go to hell 'cause my Rebel Yell volume don't go down!!"
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Catwoman

If I go, I'll be in good company... ;D...I'll see you there first... ;D

Catwoman

Whoops...Is that me responding to someone else's initiating something?  Uh oh.  I'd better watch out...After all...Responding to bullies on here isn't condoned, is it.

readyaimduck

Varmit:
I am not affiliated with Elk County, nor E-knonnected.
I am however affiliated with protesters, the Phelps group (btw, they were at my brother in laws funeral...the wifey said, well he was important  if they show up), as well as the terroists in the Church, meaning those in power have the control.

That being said:  where is the decorum of our upbringing?   I don't care if you are right, left or center of the political ring. 
If I want to have coffee in a lounge, and you are talking about things I was talking about in the Politics lounge..then I will go to the Politics lounge and speak freely as the Vets have provided that privege to me.

ready, with NOW a Mocca Latte White Russian!

readyaimduck

affiliated was the wrong word.....I see this everday....but not Konnected.

ready to admit a mistake

Varmit

Quote from: Catwoman on April 16, 2012, 07:07:49 PM
Whoops...Is that me responding to someone else's initiating something?  Uh oh.  I'd better watch out...After all...Responding to bullies on here isn't condoned, is it.

Please explain how I am being a bully?

Readyaimduck, I didn't mention you in my post. The "...ready?.." was meant as a question to the EK folks. Sorry if you thought I was addressing you with that.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

readyaimduck

no problem varmit...it is the chat room, and that is why things get misconstrued with typing and inflection. 
face to face is always a better duel, or debate, depending how skewed one's perception of it is.

ready

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk