ELK KONNECT & VOLUNTEERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Started by frawin, April 13, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

If need be, I will post the rest of the initials, so, Jar I hope you guys enjoyed those finest virgins. I'm posting my list ...can you produce yours? ;) I love a good challenge. My nose is just fine...is yours squeaking as it grows? ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* Ready, I agree with you, some of the questions are probably quite fair, but the attacks are not. If they are using budgeted money, it's not theft.
  People will probably never come to a consensus on how tax money is to be spent,too many differences of opinion. Change it during the election if something else is wanted. Protest the budget, but nothing will change by beating it to death on this forum and making personal attacks and insulting people. Kidnapping threads won't do a bit of good. So why bother trying to justify it? The coffee shop wasn't meant to be the place to do this! I'm pretty sure I'm right.
 Unless they say "uncle," I'll do the rest of the list another time, not quite half so far. Sorry for boring the rest of you.  
 I'm glad everyone made it through the storms. Ready, I wasn't checking spelling today, so I missed it too.  ;)

jarhead

She "took the bait" ---does this mean" I win"?
OK, now for my list--AA,AB,AC,AD,AE,AF,AG,AH--------------------- Ok, I cry uncle----it is all bull shit---I will quit before the fine folks of Elk County think I'm an old windbag-------too.

readyaimduck

Oh hell Jug, we already knew that.
Now put your name on the list to run for County commisioner's seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready to relocate and vote!

readyaimduck

QuoteReady, I wasn't checking spelling today, so I missed it too.

Not a problem Diane....it was a play on words, for the political and the good ole boys  (partison/party-son)
however it must be too early to talk deep.

My apologies....<<<woosh>>>>  ^^^^^^^^^^

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 15, 2012, 02:00:21 PM
Sorry, I'm not nearly done yet...section two.
   BB, BCW, CC, CA, CFV ,CEH, CB, CK, CM, CR,CWT, CEH, CB, CK, CM, CR,CWT, CB--J, CCH, CG,C,CR,CLM, CF-B, DB, DC,DM, DC,DM,DD, DRM, DE, DF, DG, DW, DSC, DD, DF ,DG, DW DL, DR ,D-E-B-K, DG, DDHS, DW, DH, DC, DF, DH ,DAS, DMcD, DS-B. DM ,EPH. DM, ET ,EK, EWM ,EFA, FD, FG, GDH, GE, GHE, GM, GJK, GH, GAN ,GHW, GHE, GM, GJK, GH, GAN, GHW, GA, GE, HIZ, HTMcD, HL, HAB, HM, HT ,HS, HT, HK, ID, JN, JMG, JH, JW, JCL, JB, JW, JKF, JLV, JHH, JH, JC ,JSL, JM, JH, JH, JM, JD.

I 'm sorry to inform you, these two and three letter groups that you are posting mean absolutly nothing, and prove nothing.
But here are a few for you 3 and 4  letter groups that do mean something:

Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few, Very Few,

Would it help if I add a few more pages of this. It would be just like your's. Only mine means something.

Propaganda doesn't seem to work, does it?

Jarhead are you refering to me as an old windbag? ROFLMAO

Read all their tomfoolery at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.0.html

Followers you can run but you can't hide. Come on back to the main thread and converse like decent folks.

readyaimduck

QuoteCome on back to the main thread and converse like decent folks.

Then put your comments where it belongs, Ross with all due respect .....in the Politcal lounge.

I am not dictating, I am asking politely.

readyaimduck

and actually, Red started this crap!

Red????????????????   

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on April 15, 2012, 03:06:30 PM
Then put your comments where it belongs, Ross with all due respect .....in the Politcal lounge.

I am not dictating, I am asking politely.
And thanks for asking so politely.
I was done here anyway.
Good to hear from you.
Take care.

jarhead

Quote from Ross:
Jarhead are you refering to me as an old windbag? ROFLMAO

Nope it wasn't you Ross, that I think is the guilty party---plus---do you really think I would use such kind words talking to an old Squid---unless it was a Corpsman---or a Navy Jet Jokey bringing in much needed snake & nape---or a Chaplin  or etc ? ;D

redcliffsw

Three Hundred taxpayers in EK?  Voluntarily or did the government pay their way?

Ready, we just gotta set the record straight.  Who's taking money from the public treasury?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk