Shooting of Trayvon Martin

Started by Warph, March 23, 2012, 06:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Wiki gives a fair account as to what happened: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

Now we have racist Karen Finney shooting off her fat mouth last night on MSNBC.  IMO she is a racist!  

Racist Karen Finney: How do we go from one state to 30? Who was the Typhoid Mary for this horrible outbreak? Try not to be surprised. It's the usual suspects: the Koch brothers, the NRA, the American Legislative Exchange Council, and Clinton vets, remember the Scaife family? Oh, yeah. These are the same people who stymied gun regulation at every point who funded and ghost write these laws and others that have become a core of the conservative agenda that is being implemented across our country. It's the same group that also wrote the voter I.D. laws which threaten to disenfranchise some 5 million american voters, many of them African-American.

Nice, huh.  What a pile of #&6%*!  Almost as bad as Obuma and his comments on this sad story.

MSNBC gave Martin Bashir the night off on Thursday.  On the off chance someone might watch the show and notice his absence, they tapped racist democrat consultant Karen Finney to sit in.

Racist Finney decided to hold forth on the shooting of Treyvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.  After beginning with an anecdote about her father getting hassled by cops because he was black, she segued into blaming the Martin shooting on Republican politicians and conservatives, including Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney and Rush Limbaugh.
She (Finney, the racist) actually blamed Romney because he said "nothing at all."  

The others' mean use of "festering stereotypes"... which include Gingrich bemoaning the poor work habits of young people from poor neighborhoods, and Rick Santorum allegedly saying "I don't want to make black people's lives easier"... supposedly led to "lethal consequences" for Trayvon Martin.

For the benefit of anyone more concerned with the truth than racist Karen Finney, the Santorum quote this dishonest racist Democrat hack is chopping up to make her inflammatory point reads, in full:  "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money. I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money, and provide for themselves and their families. And the best way to do that is to get the manufacturing sector of the economy rolling again."

You can see why a liberal propagandist would need to heavily edit that quote to make it sound like it could somehow lead to racial hatred and murder.  Also, the "magic negro" comment racist Finney attributes to Rush Limbaugh did not originate with him.  He was quoting Los Angeles Times columnist David Ehrenstein, who back in 2007 called Obuma the "magic negro.  http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-ehrenstein19mar19,0,3391015.story

We're back to this "Climate of Hate" post-Tucson crap again.  This is absolutely despicable, and MSNBC must immediately and forever dismiss racist Finney from all future appearances, as well as apologizing formally to everyone she smeared.  Nothing less will do.  It would also go a long way if civil-rights leaders and black activists would denounce racist Finney's disgusting attempt to drag them into her partisan political screed.  She's saying that criticism of the unlimited welfare state is equivalent to opposing the civil rights struggle.  The people she is co-opting deserve better than to have their names used as punctuation marks in a cheesy partisan political screed.  The last thing anyone needs, in Sanford, Florida or anywhere else in America, is racial arsonists throwing gasoline on the fire to score totalitarian political points, in a morally bankrupt quest to outlaw opposing discourse.  We also don't need shrieking hysterics to extrapolate the behavior of one person into broad social critiques... something that upsets liberals greatly, when it is done to them.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Former NAACP leader C.L. Bryant is accusing Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton of "exploiting" the Trayvon Martin tragedy to "racially divide this country." ...

The conservative black pastor who was once the chapter president of the Garland, Texas NAACP called Jackson and Sharpton "race hustlers" and said they are "acting as though they are buzzards circling the carcass of this young boy."

Jackson, for example, recently said Martin's death shows how "blacks are under attack" and "targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business."

Read more:
http://times247.com/articles/former-naacp-leader-jackson-and-sharpton-buzzards#ixzz1qOGFs3r2
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

I wish everyone would back off this complicated mess until the proper agencies can complete their investigations! Somebody is going to get hurt or worse. If they completely scare off the witnesses they'll never be able to sort out the truth, let alone bring charges in view of that law.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 28, 2012, 01:07:56 PM
I wish everyone would back off this complicated mess until the proper agencies can complete their investigations! Somebody is going to get hurt or worse. If they completely scare off the witnesses they'll never be able to sort out the truth, let alone bring charges in view of that law.

I might agree, but go tell that to Sharpton, Jackson, The Nation of Islam, the Black Panthers and the mainstream meadia hustlers.

For that matter, tell it to this congressional left wing nut:

Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhmsyGy_MV8&feature=player_embedded
Story: http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/dem-pulled-house-floor-trayvon-hoodie/450891

Liberalism is surely a mental defect.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Aw hell, lets get it on and get it over with. No matter what, there is going to be rioting over this. So tired of seeing the poor lads picture when he was a sweet 12 year old , then someone posts a current picture and everyone is crying foul because he doesn't look so sweet and innocent as he used to. I think some folks need some new sneakers and big screen TV's and will use this as an excuse to go shopping

flintauqua

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

jarhead

No need in wasting a "good crises"  Now if it will just take root and spread across American maybe we can declare martial law---hell maybe it will get so bad that the polls will be too dangerous in Nov and we have to cancel the election---unless of coarse the Black Panthers guard the polling places to make sure everything is legit !!!

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 28, 2012, 01:07:56 PM

its too late. Two blacks poured gas on a 13 year old white boy and set him on fire on his front porch. told him he deserved it because he was white.   Time to arm ones self.  Race war coming soon to your neighborhood compliments of jesse jackson and al sharptom.  They've been itching for this for 30 years
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on March 28, 2012, 03:26:38 PM
No need in wasting a "good crises"  Now if it will just take root and spread across American maybe we can declare martial law---hell maybe it will get so bad that the polls will be too dangerous in Nov and we have to cancel the election---unless of coarse the Black Panthers guard the polling places to make sure everything is legit !!!

I raise your crisis and submit to you 1 martial law!
http://www.infowars.com/obamas-latest-executive-order-martial-law-confiscation-of-private-property-and-forced-labor/
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk