Pres. Obama ad

Started by Warph, March 13, 2012, 11:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

This is absolutely unbelievable!!  He has divided this country already and this is just fuel for the fire. Hope more people see this and it acts as a backlash against him. What would have been the result of a white President doing this? This man has no shame... Vote for me because I'm black.  Gt out of here. An American President should represent all Americans without respect to the color of one's skin.

I'm Slappy and I'm black, black as the tar pits of hell and I'm down right embarrassed what this president has said. Man, I would love to get this *blank* on the golf course and give him a mind or two or three or four!

You can have your laptop back warph. meetings over.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Easy Slappy... it could be that these people on here might be democrats... you know, Obuma people  You can tell because they don't respond to my posts.  (sigh)...It's tough being a converative.  

I hate this touch pad... can I have my wireleses mouse back?  You didn't steal their mice too did you?  yep, it can be mighty lonesome on here. 
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

So it's a targeted ad... big deal. Don't like it, skip it. You and I are not the audience. I'm sure there will be many other kinds too depending on what his handlers and campaign managers want him to do.

Jane

Do not llike the person that claims to be our President. I am with you Warph. He is no President to our family. We have no respect for the man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk